Knt Electric

Reviews for Knt Electric

michelle
michelle

Full house reno

This is the 2nd time I've used KNT for a full house renovation (right back to the studs). Bill, Tim and team are professional, do great work, always accommodating throughout the project. I would always (and have) recommend them to others.

Were are so happy for you and your new home. Hope you have many great memories. Thank you for the kind words.

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

After a year, same day service!

Almost a year ago I had KNT Rewired my house. They added 2 light fixtures to the first floor. I am not someone who enjoys decorating so a year almost went by before I called them and asked if they would install the lights. I am amazed to report they came the same day, on a Saturday no less, and had the fixtures installed in an hour. Truly a Christmas miracle! Thanks so much Tim (I put a value on this but the company actually included the service as part of the original contract) wouldn’t work otherwise

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

Anna from Maple
Anna from Maple

Electric work

Knt Electric
647-880-0881
85 Logan Ave
Toronto
M4M 2M9

I called Bill from KNT electric with a small job. We needed to replace a fan in the bathroom and to install a new plug in the basement. Bill told upfront that if the work is urgent I should try someone else as they schedule service two weeks ahead. I told him is not urgent and received a call from Tim to schedule services. Kim came as agreed and did a great job. He did not have to replace the fan. Kim told that the ground wire needs to be changed as it was demaged.
Kim installed a new plug in the furnace room as requested and changed the ground wire.
Kim is very professional, and friendly.,
The place was left clean after he finished.
I would recommend the KTN to anyone needing electric services and intend to use them my self in the future.

Thank you for the kind words- just to set the record the electricians name is Ken. He is one of my best

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Extremely professional and efficient

The KNT team are well seasoned professionals.
Highest marks for customer service, project planning, punctuality, documentation, follow ups, work ethic, honesty and quality of work. THey went above and beyond to ensure the process was smooth and they took care of all certifications. Very satisfied with the work and will hire again for any future needs.

Installatin of 2 security cameras

KNT has twice done jobs for us that were out of the ordinary. The first was installation of an electric car charger on the outside of the house. The second was installation of two NEST cameras. Done neatly, hard-wired in, with cables hidden to the greatest extent possible.

Thank you - I will let Ken know.

Home Electric box replacement

KNT Electric replaced my house electricity box, worked with Toronto Hydro to have electric cut off and reconnect and inspected within the same day. We are pleased with their efficient and professionalism and would recommend to anyone require similar service.

Thank you- I am sorry that we could not get your isolation date earlier. I glad your kitchen is back online

Patrick in Barrie
Patrick in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Full KNT replacement

KNT electric performed a full knob and tube replacement in our 1200 sq ft, 100 year old home in December, 2018. Tim gave a very detailed quote and was very thorough with explaining all the work to be done, and was overall very easy to work with. In the end, the project was completed on time (despite it being the holidays), and for a reasonable price. The amount of damage to the walls was also remarkably small, and they performed an excellent job of patching what holes they did have to make. We really appreciate KNT's professionalism and would recommend them to anyone looking for home electrical services.

Thank you for the kind words. I have to give the praise to Ryan and Kevin - they ran your job from start to end.

light fixture installation

Service was on time and the installer was personable. He came back a second time in order to add a couple of fixture heads that I neglected to have installed originally. There was no extra fee.
I also like email communication with Tim, one of the owners. He is helpful and prompt. I also had KNT Electric install an outlet for an electric stove earlier and all went well.

Linda in Old Toronto
Linda in Old Toronto

Replace Knob & Tube - North Toronto

We needed to replace knob & tube wiring in our North Toronto home and contracted KNT to do the work. We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of the job. From the start of the job communication was excellent. Response to emails was always extremely timely. The crew was excellent - polite and very professional. The workmanship was fantastic and the patch work exceeded expectations. They consulted me every step along the way and provided excellent advise on a variety of issues (where to put new outlets, number of potlight and locations, etc). The work was done ahead of schedule with punch list items followed up
on in a very timely basis. I highly recommend KNT.

Jason in Old Toronto
Jason in Old Toronto

Knob & Tube + Pot Lights

Our experience with KNT Electric was excellent. The staff were professional, conscientious, and happy to accommodate whimsical changes in scope with enthusiasm. I would highly recommend the KNT team for all your electrical needs.

Thank you- I hope the new lighting brightens up your home

More about Knt Electric

KNT Electric, Replacing, removing, decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! Call 647-880-0881. We are a member of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). Our reputation as one of the best Electrical contractors is evident by our reviews. We care about our clients and our reliable work and customer satisfaction is expressed by positive reviews on Homestars.

Electricians
Master Electrician - Knob and tube solutions Call 647-880-0881
Knob And Tube Replacement, Electrical services, Master Electrician, Rewiring. We specialize in Knob and Tube replacement, we are Master Electricians and are licensed to handle any size electrical project. Call 647-880-0881 today for a quote. All KNT Electric staff carry WSIB coverage. WSIB is an independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces.
KNT Electric cares about your property, we strive for excellence in customer satsifcation by proven results, on-time delivery of work, on budget, and clean.
Replacing, removing, or decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! We are Master Electricians for hire, our services range from simple Residential electrical upgrades to large scale commercial electricial projects. Call 647-880-0881 for details or a quote.
MASTER ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE.(ECRA, ESA license Number 7007535)
ECRA, ESA +
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded by a Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy.Our Mast
Civil Engineering Degree, Master Electrician, ESA Licensed
PROJECT RATE
Yes, we put everything in writing for you.
12 months