KNT Electric

Reviews for KNT Electric

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

DO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE KNT

2nd job completed, new outlet installed. Next new lighting for bathroom.
Neat and tidy job, quick and finally I have an electrical outlet where I needed one.
I needed a light fixture installed in a dark hall where no light “has gone before”. I couldn’t get an electrician to commit, then one said ok but never got back to me.
On July 6th I went back to Homestars site and contacted KNT. I didn’t call them earlier because all their reviews were for MAJOR jobs. I spoke with Bill, then Tim and emailed pictures and a description of what I needed.
They clearly spelled out their fee structure so it wasn’t necessary to get an estimate as I had an idea of how long it should take.
NEXT DAY Tim called and said they can do my job tomorrow, Sunday, and I said fantastic, do it.
The knowledge, speed and efficiency of KNT electrician Ken was impressive to say the least. Ken did the new light and switch and then replaced 5 old dimmers (70’s style) to new Universal dimmers.
KNT has restored my faith. Thank you Tim, Bill and a special thanks to Ken for doing such a great job.
I can't believe I have LIGHT where once it was DARK! ;-)

Thanks I will let Ken know. He has been with us since the beginning.

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Very satisfied - knob and tube

I had a fabulous experience with KNT Electric. They were very professional and helpful throughout. I was living at home during the job and each day, they ensured the house was left in great condition. They did a great job and were very transparent about the costs involved at each phase of the process. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!

Thank you - Enjoy your new home.

Knob and Tube replacement

Very happy with the service KNT provided! Was on schedule - start to finish. Very professional during whole process (quote to completion). KNT's onsite team was very accommodating to our additional requests (additional potlights, dimmers, light/fan installations) and still completed the job within the scheduled timeframe at a reasonable price. There was minimal damage to our walls (plaster!) as they are very familiar with these old Toronto homes and where to pull the wire. Took advantage of the Patch up charge and was very happy with the job they did. Cleaned up before they left everyday. I would recommend KNT for any Knob and Tube replacement or any electrical work needed.

I will pass your kind words to the team. We try to make incisions into the walls to fish the wire. The small incisions makes it easier to patch which I am glad you took advantage. I am sorry we do not paint. Thank you for the recommendation and enjoy your home.

Knob and tube removel

My west end home was currently freed from knob and tube wiring. I met Bill after checking Homestars like five years ago when he gave a very professional looking estimate down to the penny. Unfortunately back then I could not start the project. So this summer 2018 finally the job was completed as per a new estimate.
Honestly I was freaking out I was anticipating an absolut chaos. Well it wasn’t as bad. Ken and the crew was very nice, accomodating and listening our concerns and ideas. They didn’t spare time to explain the how it works. Every day it was nice and clean. Nothing got damaged. The holes on the walls were patched up smooth as glass. Tim came around check the progress.
If all the tradesmen were that good and reliable there were no problem and renovation could a joy.
I highly recommend KNT Electric for all you electrical jobs, seriously.
Thank you KNT!

Thank for your recommendation - I am sorry that we could not do your work in 2013 and you had to deal with the unnecessary doubt caused by negative stories you had heard about the large holes other contractors required to fish the wires and replace knob and tube. I know that you will fell safer know that the work has been completed and electrical brought up to code

happy customer in Old Toronto
happy customer in Old Toronto

Lighting and Fan Instillation

Amazing customer service and quality of work. We had ten jobs to be done, and guys had them all completed on the same day. They arrived on time, worked very hard and stayed late until job was complete.

S.J. in Old Toronto
S.J. in Old Toronto

Knob and tube replacement

Professional, work started and completed on schedule. Crews specialize in knob and tube replacement and clean up daily! Patching excellent. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Happy you found a new home in your neighbourhood with a great back yard.

MattPlusCaro in Toronto
MattPlusCaro in Toronto

Exceptional Skill and Service

We had a huge knob & tube "surprise" left by the previous homeowners: so much of our new house was DIY electrical that had been doctored to hide the knob & tube (to fool inspectors, to fool insurance). Another company quoted us far higher and seemed inexperienced in old Toronto homes. Cue Tim and KNT -- our heroes, to the rescue! They provided a thorough assessment, a fair quote, and ultimately came in under estimate. They were so respectful of our home, worked to the schedule they provided, and even came by after the work was finished to install the last of the light fixtures we had chosen. The icing on the cake was the documentation from the ESA to certify their work. We can't say enough good things about this company and Tim! If only they also did plumbing... and roofing... and painting... and flooring... we would hire them for everything . 100% recommend as the best home repair experience you'll ever have.

Very Happy that you are enjoying your new home- Sorry we could not help with the other work around the house.

Christine  in Old Toronto
Christine in Old Toronto

KNT Electric are amazing

I first met Bill a few years ago when my insurance company was pressuring me to make some electrical upgrades. He was open and honest and I decided not to do the work. Because I appreciated his honesty I called them when I needed to make many changes to support the building of a basement apartment. Ken was amazing...always accommodating and very professional. I would highly recommend them. Their prices are reasonable and they really go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right with a personal touch.

Thank you I will pass the praise onto Ken.

Bronwyn  in Toronto
Bronwyn in Toronto

Great rewiring of house

KnT did a very thorough, quick, and clean job rewiring our entire, 100-year old, house. The team is very professional and were able to accommodate our requests as the project advanced. We appreciated that they also did the patching work. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much - I hope you enjoy your new neighbourhood.

Jacinta Caroti in Toronto
Jacinta Caroti in Toronto

electrical work

Tim and Ryan did some work for me and I was extremely pleased..
I had amazing service. The work was done efficiently and quickly. Their feedback was informative and helpful and they did the clean up.

I am asking them to do something else for me and I will recommend them to others.

Thank you. That was the hottest day so far this summer- stay cool

More about KNT Electric

KNT Electric, Replacing, removing, decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! Call 647-880-0881. We are a member of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). Our reputation as one of the best Electrical contractors is evident by our reviews. We care about our clients and our reliable work and customer satisfaction is expressed by positive reviews on Homestars.

Electricians
Master Electrician - Knob and tube solutions Call 647-880-0881
Knob And Tube Replacement, Electrical services, Master Electrician, Rewiring. We specialize in Knob and Tube replacement, we are Master Electricians and are licensed to handle any size electrical project. Call 647-880-0881 today for a quote. All KNT Electric staff carry WSIB coverage. WSIB is an independent trust agency that administers compensation and no-fault insurance for Ontario workplaces.
KNT Electric cares about your property, we strive for excellence in customer satsifcation by proven results, on-time delivery of work, on budget, and clean.
Replacing, removing, or decomissioning Knob and Tube Wiring is what we do best! We are Master Electricians for hire, our services range from simple Residential electrical upgrades to large scale commercial electricial projects. Call 647-880-0881 for details or a quote.
MASTER ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE.(ECRA, ESA license Number 7007535)
ECRA, ESA +ACP
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded by a Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy.Our Mast
Civil Engineering Degree, Master Electrician, ESA Licensed
PROJECT RATE
Yes, we put everything in writing for you.
12 months