Mr. Electric Of Greater Vancouver

Landscape Lighting
6892 B Merritt Ave Burnaby BC
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Burnaby  >  Mr. Electric Of Greater Vancouver

Reviews for Mr. Electric Of Greater Vancouver

Andy in Vancouver
Andy in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Highly Recommended for EV Charging Station Install

I have a charging unit that came from Nissan but I needed a plug in my garage for 220 V power. I have concrete between my house and my garage and I did not want to dig that up to get the high voltage wire from my panel in the house to my garage. Until I found HomeStars, I was having trouble finding an electrician who would come to assess my situation and to give me a quote before doing the work. I was beginning to think that my job was too small to interest anybody. After I submitted my work request through HomeStars I had two electricians contacting me about the job within a day. Mr. Electric was the first to get back to me (on the same day), and Tyler had just finished a job early and was able to come to my house to look things over. This was great because having seen the site, Tyler was able to offer an above-ground solution that did not require any digging or breaking up of the concrete, and of course, this was a lot easier on my budget. Tyler was able to give me a firm quote which was reasonable and he also knew all about the current rebate program for installation of EV charging stations. I hired Tyler (Mr. Electric) to do the job and we made an appointment for the next week. Tyler was very professional. He came on time. He was tidy, and careful, and he cleaned up afterwards . I've hired electricians before and they did not have any of these attributes. The price billed was the same as the price quoted and now I am very pleased to have a level 2 charging station in my garage.

mtimmins
mtimmins
1 review Vancouver, BC

Changing lights and adding additional outlets.

I need outlets added to accommodate wall mounted TVs, an electric fireplace and adding an outlet to the kitchen island. This is the second time I’ve had Mr. Electric at my home. The work is done professionally and efficiently. I would use them again and again!

It was a pleasure working with you And I was glad to help you with your installation! I look forward to working with you again should you ever need our services in the future.

ZzzZzz
ZzzZzz
1 review Burnaby, BC

240V reciprocal Installation

Installed a 240V reciprocal for new charging station. Very knowledgeable. Excellent service and respond promptly. Very professional and explain the work very detailed.

It was a fun project for us and we enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the positive review!

Cam
Cam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

installation of a 220V outlet

Tyler was extremely polite, courteous, and professional. The job was small, but required an electrician. His took his time to ensure the job was done safely and to code.

Hi Cam, thank you for the nice review. We will be happy to come back and work for you anytime!

L.A
L.A
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Disconnect service.

Three phase electrical panel disconnected, three phase inverte disconnect, three machine tools disconnected from sub panels.

Thank you for the 10star review! It was great working with you!!

jwttoews
jwttoews
1 review Burnaby, BC

Bathroom fan replacement

On the phone to set up the job, Mr. Electric was helpful in taking the time to listen to my issue and providing advice. We arranged for the old fan assembly to be taken out and a new faster, quieter fan to be installed. Mr. Electric came on time and was very professional. Our electrician laid out a mat at our front door and wore booties on his shoes in consideration of our home. He was friendly and did the job as promised. The cost was exactly as quoted.

We take pride in providing premium service and are pleased you were happy our work. We value you as a customer so give us a call if we can be of further assistance.
Regards,
Barb
CSR, Mr. Electric

mzbrown2u
mzbrown2u
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Upgrading all light switches and plug outlets in my apartment

Excellent service. The electrician arrived on time, was pleasant and efficient. Job looks fantastic. I am very happy with this upgrade and appreciated the advice that I received. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are very happy that you are pleased with the work and our service. If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call.
Regards,
Barb
CSR, Mr. Electric

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast and fantastic job on a tricky ceiling fan installation

I called Mr. Electric at 8:00 on a Monday morning about installing a ceiling fan in a tricky spot - an overheight room with a peaked roof - and Matthew was here a few hours later ready to roll! He faced every challenge, from needing a massive ladder to having to source an alternate downrod, cheerfully, and within just a few hours, the fan was installed and humming away perfectly. My dog appreciated the dog treats he brought with him, and my cat loved rolling on around on the Mr. Electric doormat their crews carry to keep clients' floors clean. Will definitely use Matthew and Mr. Electric for all our future projects!

craig from North Vancouver
craig from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

electrical service upgrade

Mike and his crew were helpful, professional and I am happy with the work they did. I would definitely recommend Mr Electric for any of your electrical needs. Thanks Mike and Colleen!

Thank you and Happy New Year to you Craig! We appreciate the kind words!

More about Mr. Electric Of Greater Vancouver

Since 1994, the professional electricians at Mr. Electric have been serving residential and commercial customers throughout the US and Canada. We get it right the first time, delivering the most comprehensive electrical services including installation, upgrade, and repair solutions available.

You can feel confident calling Mr. Electric, knowing that our highly trained electricians will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect and attention to safety you deserve. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, or rewiring a commercial structure, or other electrical services, you can call on an electrician from Mr. Electric. We have the power to make things better!

Our Services Include:

*Upgrades & Improvements: Home Lighting Design, Electrical Upgrades, Soffit Outlet Installation, Circuit Breaker Replacement, Fan Installation, Hi-tech Troubleshooting, Electrical Safety Inspections ,Electrical Contractors, Ballast and Bulb Replacement, Exhaust Fan Installation, Child-proof Outlets, Track and Accent Lighting, Wireless Lighting Controls, Electrical Inspections, Specialty Receptacles, Shock Prevention Devices

*Specialty Lighting: Landscape Lighting, Holiday Lighting, Bath Lighting, Energy Saving Lighting Solutions, Kitchen Lighting, Recessed Lighting

*Safety & Security: Surge Protection, Transfer Switches, Motion Sensors, Dedicated Circuits, Wiring Upgrades, Home Electrical Safety, Smoke/CO Detectors, Home Standby Generators

*Energy Savings: Power Conditioners, Ceiling Fan Installation, Lighting Controls, Home Energy Efficiency

*Commercial Services: Request Commercial Services, Code Updates & Corrections, Shock & FIre Prevention - AFCI/GFCIs, Dedicated Computer Circuitry, Electrical System Upgrades, Service and Maintenance Agreements, Circuit Installation and Upgrades, Specialty Receptacles, Generator Installation and Maintenance, Transfer Switches, Lot Lighting

We provide service to: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond.

Landscape Lighting, Lighting, and Electricians
USB Outlets Ceiling Fans LED Lighting Electric Baseboard Heaters Hot Tub Connections Interior Panels Septic Controls
Electrical Contractors Lighting, Ballast and Bulb Replacement Bathroom and Kitchen Lighting, Commercial Specialty Lighting, Holiday Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Lighting Controls, Motion Sensors, Recessed Lighting, Retrofit Lighting, Transformers, Aluminum Pigtailing, Septic Controls Installations & More!
***Home Safety Check*** We have the power to make things better.® Call Ahead Scheduling Mr. Electric is available on your schedule, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Quality Assured Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. Upfront Pricing Mr. Electric electricians always explain what they are going to do - before any work starts.
1994
credit, debit, cash, All forms of payment.
Fully Licensed, All our Service Professionals are fully background checked