Versatile Renovations

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  Versatile Renovations

Reviews for Versatile Renovations

Carroll Ann McGillis in Calgary
Carroll Ann McGillis in Calgary

Service above and beyond.

Her brand of it in my bathroom a few years ago and did a beautiful job. At the time he noticed we had a Maytag furnace and let us know that he could also serve us that if we had an issue. I furnace quit the other week and heard was over immediately to fix the problem which turned out to be a very simple fix so there was no charge. Her goes above and beyond in his service and you can depend on him to be on time and do a perfect job every time. I look forward to working further with herb to have my front stoop done and know I will be 100% satisfied. I would always recommend Versatile Renovations.

Thank you so much!! We appreciate the review and look forward to working on your front stoop with you!!

Megan
Megan

Bathroom

Herb and mark were wonderful. I was originally told it would take 5 days and Herb told them to have it done in three as we have a young toddler and could not be put out of our house for too long as this was our only bathroom. Mark had us back in our house day 2 and the job done in three. I have never done a renovation before and had no idea about anything, mark kept me informed through the process and decided for me how the tile should be layed as I had no idea and it looks fantastic and the room appears bigger. Mark was always on time and worked really hard when we decided on the last day to add more lights he had no problem with this and still finished on time. I’m so impressed with the workmanship and how the bathroom turned out that I will for sure use versatile renovations again for the other renovation projects I have and I will gladly recommend them to anyone needing a renovation done. My new bathroom looks amazing and my house was left cleaner then it was when they started.

Thank you so much Megan!! We are very pleased that you loved your custom bathroom renovation. We look forward to working with you in the future!

kstanford69 in Calgary
kstanford69 in Calgary

Upgrade 2 Bathrooms (2 Full) Tub & Shower

These guys are awesome. Mark & Herb have done an excellent job. Taking care of all the details in both bathrooms. Took 3 weeks to do . Started on March 12, 2018 & ended on March 29, 2018.
-Installed Wedi in both bathrooms one bathroom the main has now a new deep soaker tub with nice tile we picked out. New Fans in both bathrooms. replaced all the rotted or water damaged flooring or wall.
Great attention to detail Mark is awesome by the way. Herb came down on last day to check to make sure we were happy and everything was done the way we wanted. My husband had painted & I guess some of the paint had come off on the ceiling & Mark repaired no questions even though my husband had made the mistake as the putty I guess wasnt dry enough. Mark's attention to detail is awesome. Im a bit picky when it comes to certain things & I felt as if I was being too picky. Mark said no not a problem. The cats really got to know Mark and would greet him on ocassion at the door. Mark always cleaned up after each day when he was done working on the bathrooms. I cant say enough good things about this company.
We bought most of our products like the tile, the fixtures, the tub & glass. It would have cost us at least double or triple for the products we used but we were able to buy though Herb's suppliers which they were also awesome. A few mix ups from the suppliers but Herb's wife got things handled & she is an awesome part of this team. Herb & mark were there for every step of if the tile was too dark or what kinda design & what would fit or not. These guys have you every step of the way. I would definately go with these guys for anything. Best reno company period!
If I could rate higher I would as they are awesome!

Thank you Herb & Mark & the rest of the crew you guys are awesome!

Below is before as both bathrooms were the same. And then after pics with the newer tile . One was made a deep bathtub the other a shower.

Thank you so much for the review we appreciate it!! we are thrilled that you love your new custom bathroom renovations!!
we look forward to working with you in the future!!

scott.mitchell in Calgary
scott.mitchell in Calgary

Kitchen and Back Entry Replace Tile

Versatile finished their third project in our home on Friday March 9, 2018. The first two projects were bathrooms which had to be done because of leaking and each was completed to perfection.

This job was more cosmetic, with dirty grout lines and some cracked tiles and it just needed an updated look. It was an easy decision to proceed because we know we can trust Versatile. The job started on March 5 after a big snowfall and Mark arrived at 15 minutes later than promised, which is still very prompt compared to previous contractors but we still received a phone call shortly after 9:00am telling the road conditions would cause Mark to be late. This level of courtesy continued throughout the entire job and it was great to see Mark every day.

The attention to detail and craftsmanship is great and we are very happy.
Thank you Mark, Herb and Versatile!

Connie & Scott

Thank you so much Connie and Scott!! It was a pleasure to work with you. We can't wait to work with you again in the future!! We are so happy you love your new flooring.

in Calgary
in Calgary

Master bedroom & en suite reno

Versatile did a floor to ceiling reno of our master bedroom & en suite that hadn't been touched in 25 years. The work they did included subfloor replacement, underfloor heating install, new lighting, extractor fan, tile in bathroom, replacement bedroom floor, paint, baseboard replacement, ceiling refinish plus installation of all bathroom fixtures & vanities & installation of new custom shower cubicle.
Versatile had very good communication and were responsive from the outset. Herb provided valuable advice on things to consider & the office was quick to answer any queries I had at the planning stage.
On the scheduled date, Mark and the rest of the Versatile team worked diligently throughout and went above and beyond in terms of effort to get everything to work with the pre-existing state of the rooms which were OLD.
The whole project took about 2 weeks which was more than reasonable for the amount of work involved.
Minor snagging issues with the paint finish at the end of the project were dealt with quickly & effectively with Herb's personal attention.
This has been my best experience in many years with a contracting company in Calgary & I would not hesitate to use Versatile again and recommend them to anyone having similar work done.
It is definitely worth waiting for Versatile to do your project even if you have to wait a few months for them to fit your project into their schedule. They are in demand for good reason!
Before & After pics attached.

We are so happy that you love the master bedroom and bathroom! We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future!

Julie in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

Master Bath full renovation

We hired Versatile for a complete renovation of our master bath and we couldn't be happier with the result. It was definitely worth waiting a few months to be scheduled in. These guys are busy for a good reason. The quality is excellent, they pay attention to the smallest details, their price is fair, they (Herb and Mark) have a phenomenal work ethic, they completed on time and took a great deal of care in keeping the dust out of the rest of the house. Specifically, they gutted the room and installed a new bath with fancy shower stuff, 2 new sinks, new floor and wall tile and new countertops in one week. Herb followed up after completion to ensure we were happy with everything before we paid a cent for labour.
I liked the fact that we were free to purchase our own components but at a great discount and with the benefit of their suggestions based on a lot of experience. Seldom have we had such a positive experience with contractors. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them in the future and have already recommended Versatile to friends. This is one company you can definitely trust!

Thank you so much Julie!! We are thrilled that you love your new renovations!! We can't wait to work with you in the future!

Gwen in Calgary
Gwen in Calgary

Kitchen Reno, bathroom Reno, plumbing....

I’ve had Herb and his crew work on various projects for me. I live in an older condo so it has its challenges. Herb is very good to work with and has many practical recommendations which enabled me to get the proper job done. Thank you Herb. I appreciate having your expertise and professionalism.

Thank you so much Gwen!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to working with you on future projects!!

Norm in Calgary
Norm in Calgary

Master Bath Renovation

At last, a renovation company that does an excellent job at a fair price. Friendly, professional staff (Mark and Herb), arrived on time and worked hard to get the job finished on time and to a high standard. Always going the extra mile to set a high standard of workmanship. I was extremely happy with the finished product.
I will certainly use them again, and have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Thank you so much Norm!! We are thrilled that you love your bathroom!! We are happy that we made it a great renovation experience for you. We look forward to working with you on future projects!!

Warren
Warren

Bathroom Renovation

We recently had our upstairs bathroom renovated and front entrance tiled. The bathroom was a complete redo including shower/bath to walk-in shower conversion. The whole process was great from start to finish and the bathroom looks absolutely amazing. Extremely professional.
Herbie, Mark and Braden were very professional and extremely meticulous. They were very open to suggestions and they had some great ideas we hadn't even considered. They were very helpful and pleasant throughout the process and kept our home really clean. Mark even entertained our dog (or maybe put up with him).
All said it was a very satisfying experience and I would definitely use their services again and I would highly recommend Versatile Renovations for any projects you may be considering.

Thank you so much Warren!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new bathroom renovation. We look forward to working with you on future projects!!

Su in Calgary
Su in Calgary

Basement Bathroom

Versatile Renovations has been my go to contractor for many years and various projects. Herb, who is the owner, and his team recently renovated a basement bathroom starting with busting concrete and installing all new plumbing lines through to tiling and the finishing touches of hanging towel bars!
Herb is a perfectionist and expects the same of his trades people. He always uses high quality material so it is done correctly the first time. He thinks ahead to ensure renovations of other areas will have access. Herb has always honoured his quotes and project time management is excellent.
I will continue to hire Versatile Renovations and recommend them to others.

Thank you so much Su!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Versatile Renovations!! We are very happy to hear that you love your new bathroom!!

More about Versatile Renovations

We are an accredited renovation company in the local Calgary area, we help our customers to create unique bathrooms and kitchens to suit anyone's needs.