Versatile Renovations

Versatile Renovations

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Versatile Renovations

Main and Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

After getting four quotes from contractors around the city we decided to go with Versatile Renovations for our main and ensuite bathroom renovations and we were not disappointed. Herb and Trista provided us with a fair quote and a reasonable timeframe and stayed within that range with no issue.

Mark was the employee completing the work and was friendly, clean and professional the whole way through. He was even so accommodating to our three little dogs that they felt very comfortable and at ease with him around.

The floor to ceiling reno went smoothly, stayed on track for time and clean up was thorough. We have been so impressed with their work that they are now are go to contractors from here on out and we've already called them back to do some more projects around the house.

Thank you so much for the review!! we appreciate the feedback and are very happy you live your bathroom renovation!! we look forward to working on your other projects shortly!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Master bath & closet & laundry room

The reno was prompted by my desire for a more functional laundry room, which was being impacted by a jut out from a master bath steam shower. They were quick and efficient in getting the areas completed. Love how it turned out!

Thank you so much for the review!! we are thrilled you love your master bathroom and laundry area renovation. We look forward to working on future projects!!

Kris
Kris

Two bathroom renovation and tile floor

Versatile was absolutely amazing! We had two bathrooms completely redone on addition to our entrance way floor replaced with tile.
Trista was very responsive to our questions and supported us through the process as we designed our bathrooms.
We were very concerned about undergoing renovations while my wife and I are both working from home but the team on site was very respectful of our situation and were pleasant to talk to.
We are very happy with their work, they cleaned up every day before they left, and even brought in a professional cleaner at the end of the project to make sure everything was spotless before they left.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Versatile to anyone.

Thank you Kris for the review we appreciate you taking the time!! We look forward to working on future projects together!!

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Main bathroom and more

I contacted Versatile for a quote on a bathroom renovation and, by the time we were finished working together, I ended up with a terrific new bathroom, new kitchen cabinets, and new vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor. The project was done well and on time.
Despite all having a friendly, relaxed manner, Herb, Joey, and Trista are very knowledgeable and definitely all business when it comes to making sure their customers are completely satisfied when the project is finished.

Thank you Tim!! We appreciate you taking the time to do a review!! We look forward to working on future projects together.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Versatile to renovate our main bathroom. Herb was very professional and always responsive to our needs. The bathroom was done on time and on budget; it looks amazing. We would not hesitate to recommend Versatile Renovations to our friends or call Herb and his team for our future projects.

Thank you for the review we look forward to working on future projects together!

B Garrett from Calgary
B Garrett from Calgary

Emergency Furnace Replacement

While at work at the end of February I got a call from my Wife that our CO detector was going into alarm.
As this had never happened at our house before, I decided to give Trista a call at Versatile Renovations. I told her what was going on, and she immediately sent out Joe, who was doing some work at another house at the time. He was at our house in about 30 minutes and verified that the carbon monoxide level was elevated around our furnace.
To make a long story short we decided to replace the furnace due to a cracked heat exchanger. Herb, who was on a day off went straight out and picked up a new furnace while Joe removed our old one. We wanted to get the unit replaced quickly as it was -10 degrees during the day and would be colder overnight. As well, we had our windows open for some time to ventilate out the CO.
When I got home from work at the end of my day they were just at the point of installing the new furnace. By 7:30 pm we were fully up and running, house warmed up and all of the mess cleaned up. I couldn't have asked for a quicker, or more efficient service call and feel much better about having that old furnace out of the house.
Thanks Trista, Joe and Herb!

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you were happy with our service and look forward to working on future projects!

Teresa in Calgary
Teresa in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Versatile to do a reno of our bath tub/shower to create a walk in shower. This was paid for by the RAMP program for disabled persons. Trista was great at getting this set up during this time of difficulties due to my elderly father and my health issues. Mark did a fabulous job in creating our new walk in shower. It was so much more than I expected. Thank you Versatile for this amazing shower!!

Thank you Theresa for the review we appreciate all the support from you and your father. We are thrilled that you love your new shower! We look forward to working on future projects with you.

CalgaryFolks
CalgaryFolks

New High-Efficiency Furnace and Electronic Air Cleaner

We've had Versatile do work for us in the past and I'm glad we called them back for our furnace. As always, Herb and his crew were very efficient and professional. They replaced our 30-year-old Lennox with a high-efficiency furnace and installed an electronic air cleaner as well. After the work was completed everything was cleaned up and Herb thoroughly explained how to use the new hardware and its servicing requirements.

One of my favourite things about Versatile is that communicating with them is easy. Booking with Trista is a breeze and Herb explains everything he does and why he does it. He's a real salt-of-the-earth sort of guy and because of that we'll definitely be calling Versatile back in the future.

Thank you for the review we are thrilled you are happy with your new furnace and A/C unit. We look forward to working on future projects with you.

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Finding Versatile Renovations for our renovation project, was like finding that mythical Unicorn. A company which exceeds expectations. When you are interviewing contractors, add them to your list. The work done by Herb and Joey was exceptional. The price well within the range of estimates, and the promised timeline met. Trista ramrods everything from the office, and we couldn't be happier. For our future projects, they will be our first call. Thanks Guys

Thank you Grant we appreciate the review and look forward to working on future projects with you!

Daniel in Calgary
Daniel in Calgary

Wow! Amazing end product, on time, on budget!

We hired Versatile to renovate our two main upstairs bathrooms as well as the master bedroom and walk in closet. New flooring, new trim, scrape and float all ceilings, new tile showers, new vanities, basically fully gutted and rebuilt.

Herb and Trista were fantastic to work with leading up to the project start date. On site, Mark was assigned to our project and did phenomenal work both on his own, with some other team members at times, and also coordinating/managing other contractors on site. He also did a great job tidying up the work areas and any messes every day before he left.

Mark was also very approachable about anything during the project I had questions about. He always made me feel comfortable to be open and honest, and encouraged me to say whatever was on my mind, however small it might be, because he wanted 100% satisfaction at the end.

I was originally quoted 4 weeks to complete the project. Ambitious, I thought, but if they finished in 5-6 weeks I would have been very happy. Instead, they finished a day and a half early!!

I am also very impressed with their unique invoicing and how you go ahead of time to purchase all the materials directly yourself. It gives you a lot of freedom to shop around, pick the best options for what you like. Their discounts at their preferred vendors are also very good, although for quartz counters I recommend they add HGB Stone to the list as they were exceptional too.

If you want an excellent renovation experience, with a no-nonsense team that will work hard to deliver you a quality product on time and on budget, don't hesitate to call them!

Some before and after photos are included!

Thank you for the review Daniel!! We are pleased that you love your custom master bathroom, main bathroom, and closet renovation. We hope to work with you on future projects.

More about Versatile Renovations

We are an accredited renovation company in the local Calgary area, we help our customers to create unique bathrooms and kitchens to suit anyone's needs.