Best Buddy Moving

Reviews for Best Buddy Moving

CarlaR
CarlaR

Excellent Service

Best Buddy Moving were fantastic with my parents' downtown Toronto move.

Matthew was very responsive with all my questions beforehand, which made me feel quite secure, and he did not disappoint during the move.

My parents were super happy with the service. Matthew and team were professional, clean, friendly, careful, and quick. We couldn't ask for more.

100% recommend. I'll be sure to contact him to assist me with any moves in the future.

Sheela! in Toronto
Sheela! in Toronto

Best movers I have ever had

After researching lots of movers, I went with Matthew and the Rent a Buddy crew. Matthew was friendly and helpful from the start. I was moving that morning by myself out my condo and out of a public storage unit, it was great to have movers I could trust. They were on time, efficient and friendly. A pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to people in a heart beat. Thank you Rent a Buddy!

Thanks for the kind words Sheela. It was a pleasure helping you into your new home. :)

csps2115 in Toronto
csps2115 in Toronto

Excellent moving company!

I have used this company several times and recommended them to many friends. They never fail to perform excellent, reliable work at a very reasonably cost. They have even moved my upright piano! They are friendly, kind and professional and really make the whole moving process much less painful. I would recommend to anyone!

Sandra Williams from Toronto
Sandra Williams from Toronto

Move from house to condo

I was very impressed with Matthew and his team! They were on time, professional, very efficient, helpful and just super nice guys! I have moved many times and have never had service that came even close to what this company offers. I would use them again without hesitation and highly recommend them. Do yourself a favour and call this company if you are moving!

Fiona from Toronto
Fiona from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Move

I have used Rent-A-Buddy twice now. Each time Mathew and his team were professional, punctual, polite, efficient, and careful - from the time of booking through to the the end of the move. The clearly-stated, flat rate business model also sets them apart from their competitors. You can book these guys with confidence!

Phillipe Murphy-Rheaume from Old Toronto
Phillipe Murphy-Rheaume from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Move

I have nothing but great things to say about Matt and company. They're a personable, punctual and professional bunch who get the job done freakishly fast!
I may have no barometer since this was my first time using professional movers. But from what I read about other companies and the horror stories that came out of it, I have no doubts that these guys are the best in town.
I totally recommend Rent a Buddy for your next move.

Jacqueline from Toronto
Jacqueline from Toronto

Moving time!

Usually moving is a stressful task. However, Rent-a-Buddy alleviated much of the stress by arriving on time, respecting my belongings and being professional by anticipating what is needed ahead of time (i.e. blankets to cover wardrobes). I appreciated the per hour rate rather than a flat rate. Overall, a superb company and service.

Spot On Organizing, Toronto
Spot On Organizing, Toronto

Last minute storage container loading

Talk about your Knights in Shining Armour! I'm working with a client to de-clutter and stage their home for sale. We found out last minute that the painters were starting - tomorrow! Paul and his buddies came to the rescue and showed up bright and cheery 9am on the Monday after a holiday weekend. A helpful start to a busy week!
Spot On Organizing

Wilson in Brampton
Wilson in Brampton

Moving!

We had a 2 part move, we had to move out 1 weekend and move into the new house another weekend. We provided our own moving truck and Rent-A-Buddy did the rest. They brought dollies, blankets all the supplies they needed. They came to work and got the job done quickly without damaging any of our belongings. Would defiantly use them again!

Brad R in Dundas ON
Brad R in Dundas ON
4 reviews , ON

Two moves, one within city, one out of, four months apart

We used the services of Rent a Buddy twice. Last fall we moved into storage after selling our home and just last week we moved from storage to our new home outside Toronto.

Both times the service was quick and efficient, staff very personable, and nothing was damaged, they take great care. I will add they arrive a few minutes EARLY! Amazing--I've waited for over an hour for movers in the past.

We also had them make two additional stops while heading out of the city to pick up items we had stored elsewhere, no problem.

Excellent work, great staff, I would absolutely use their services again if I were moving. In fact I do have a move to organize in March but sadly it's not in the GTA--next time though!

More about Best Buddy Moving

Our company, serving the Greater Toronto Area, specializes in residential and commercial moving and storage solutions. Established in 2010, we are licensed, insured and dedicated to superior customer service and competitive pricing. We make moving easy. Visit our website at http: / / www. bestbuddymoving. com