Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Drain Services
48 Leaf Willoway Toronto ON M2J 2B4
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Adrian Plumbing Inc.  >  Basement Renovation
Jon Bartel in Toronto
Jon Bartel in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Adrian handled the plumbing rough-ins for a complete basement underpin/renovation on our East York semi.

Adrian's work was great and he was lovely to work with. It was the first time I'd been through a job like this, so I had a lot of questions. Adrian was awesome... explained everything thoroughly, and made sure I had a good grasp on what he was doing.

Following completion of the entire project, it came to light that much of the work completed by our other contractors (not Adrian!) was done improperly. Corners were cut by another plumber and we were left in a poor position. We asked Adrian to come back in and correct these issues. This included re-running several improperly run drains, properly venting drains that were originally left unvented, running a new vent-stack to accommodate these newly run vent lines, etc. Again, his work was top-notch. He was punctual, showed up when he said he would, and finished on schedule. His work site was clean and he was easy to have around.

I'd highly recommend Adrian and will certainly use him again.