Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Jon Bartel in Toronto
Jon Bartel in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Adrian handled the plumbing rough-ins for a complete basement underpin/renovation on our East York semi.

Adrian's work was great and he was lovely to work with. It was the first time I'd been through a job like this, so I had a lot of questions. Adrian was awesome... explained everything thoroughly, and made sure I had a good grasp on what he was doing.

Following completion of the entire project, it came to light that much of the work completed by our other contractors (not Adrian!) was done improperly. Corners were cut by another plumber and we were left in a poor position. We asked Adrian to come back in and correct these issues. This included re-running several improperly run drains, properly venting drains that were originally left unvented, running a new vent-stack to accommodate these newly run vent lines, etc. Again, his work was top-notch. He was punctual, showed up when he said he would, and finished on schedule. His work site was clean and he was easy to have around.

I'd highly recommend Adrian and will certainly use him again.

David C in Toronto
David C in Toronto

Basement renovation (and other minor work)

When we renovated our basement including underpinning, Adrian installed the backwater valve, sump pump, all plumbing needs and replaced the incoming water pipes.
He did a great job, was thorough, very friendly and reliable.
I don't hesitate to call him for any plumbing work/issues.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Adrian was the contractor we used when underpinning our house. He answered all our questions, and made sure we were very comfortable with the work. He was tasked with re-doing all the drains, and doing the prep work for the ejector and sump pumps.

I have called him back for advice several times. My only regret was not getting him to finish the job. Adrian will take care of you!

maxime  in Maple
maxime in Maple

bathroom fixtures instaled

I renovated a bathroom and I used Adrian Plumbing to install new fixtures. Guys are great, we had a very good job done, so I will call them everytime I need someone reliable.

Elena Lopez in Toronto
Elena Lopez in Toronto

Basement renovation

After a massive renovation in our basement (underpinning, excavating, masonry, etc.) we had Adrian Plumbing coming back to finish the job. They did great working together with other trades for complete everything. I am very pleased, so I strongly recommend them.

humberto from Brampton
humberto from Brampton

clogged drain

came by my house and saved my life or at least my marriage. I had a clogged drain and my wife wouldn't get off my back. i called these guys over and it was cleared out within no time. Thanks for getting my life back on track. I will definately use you when I do my renovation this summer. Thanks

Emma
Emma

Drain Pipe Work

Adrian has been an amazing plumber. He diagnosed a problem we were having with our basement drainpipes. He came back with a camera a second time to make sure the problem was what he thought it was, and then did the work soon after, finishing the whole job in just over a day.
Adrian charged a very reasonable price. was reliable and always on time, kept the site clean, and explained everything he was doing thoroughly. Very nice guy who really goes the extra mile. I would never call anybody else from now on!! Thank you Adrian!

Anna Khiger from Toronto
Anna Khiger from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Plumbing

We had a damp smell in our basement and wanted to consult a plumber in order to deal with the issue. Adrian was great, came on time and had very thorough answers to our question. It is not the first time we used Adrian services and for sure not the last!

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing