Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Teresa
Teresa

Basement Renovation and Main Floor Bathroom

We had an excellent experience with Adrian overall. We had him come in to finish the plumbing in our basement after the drains were roughed in by another plumbing company at the time it was underpinned. Turns out it wasn't done properly and Adrian had to problem solve to work around their mistakes but in the end he was able to make everything okay after all! He installed all the fixtures for the basement washroom, laundry room and upstairs bathroom at a reasonable cost and was professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything and to make sure we were happy. I will be calling Adrian for our next bathroom project and any future plumbing needs. I would hesitate to recommend Adrian for any plumbing job, big or small.

Angela Hall in Etobicoke
Angela Hall in Etobicoke

Backwater valve, new toilet & faucets installed

We recently had Adrian Heji of Adrian Plumbing Inc. install a backwater valve as part of our laundry room Reno. He also completed a few additional jobs including the installation of a new toilet, bathroom and kitchen faucet, changed some cartridges and installed a shut off valve. From start to finish we found Adrian’s work to be professional, skilled and precise. He is a creative problem solver when faced with challenging situations. We especially appreciated his communication skills. As he proceeded from task to task, he explained what he was doing and why. Additionally he always called to confirm his arrival times. Adrian was punctual. If he indicated that he would arrive at 8am, he was in our driveway at 8am. We were extremely pleased with all his work and would not hesitate to recommend Adrian for any plumbing job.

Jon Bartel in Toronto
Jon Bartel in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Adrian handled the plumbing rough-ins for a complete basement underpin/renovation on our East York semi.

Adrian's work was great and he was lovely to work with. It was the first time I'd been through a job like this, so I had a lot of questions. Adrian was awesome... explained everything thoroughly, and made sure I had a good grasp on what he was doing.

Following completion of the entire project, it came to light that much of the work completed by our other contractors (not Adrian!) was done improperly. Corners were cut by another plumber and we were left in a poor position. We asked Adrian to come back in and correct these issues. This included re-running several improperly run drains, properly venting drains that were originally left unvented, running a new vent-stack to accommodate these newly run vent lines, etc. Again, his work was top-notch. He was punctual, showed up when he said he would, and finished on schedule. His work site was clean and he was easy to have around.

I'd highly recommend Adrian and will certainly use him again.

David C in Toronto
David C in Toronto

Basement renovation (and other minor work)

When we renovated our basement including underpinning, Adrian installed the backwater valve, sump pump, all plumbing needs and replaced the incoming water pipes.
He did a great job, was thorough, very friendly and reliable.
I don't hesitate to call him for any plumbing work/issues.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Adrian was the contractor we used when underpinning our house. He answered all our questions, and made sure we were very comfortable with the work. He was tasked with re-doing all the drains, and doing the prep work for the ejector and sump pumps.

I have called him back for advice several times. My only regret was not getting him to finish the job. Adrian will take care of you!

maxime  in Maple
maxime in Maple

bathroom fixtures instaled

I renovated a bathroom and I used Adrian Plumbing to install new fixtures. Guys are great, we had a very good job done, so I will call them everytime I need someone reliable.

Elena Lopez in Toronto
Elena Lopez in Toronto

Basement renovation

After a massive renovation in our basement (underpinning, excavating, masonry, etc.) we had Adrian Plumbing coming back to finish the job. They did great working together with other trades for complete everything. I am very pleased, so I strongly recommend them.

humberto from Brampton
humberto from Brampton

clogged drain

came by my house and saved my life or at least my marriage. I had a clogged drain and my wife wouldn't get off my back. i called these guys over and it was cleared out within no time. Thanks for getting my life back on track. I will definately use you when I do my renovation this summer. Thanks

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing