True North Interlocking

Reviews for True North Interlocking

Edson
Edson

Backyard landscaping

Excellent work, good advices, started on the scheduled date, delivered on the agreed time. I highly recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

Joe & Marcella in Newmarket
Joe & Marcella in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interlock patio and walkway, landscaping

We had received 3 other quotes from local contractors to do a rear yard patio, side walkway with steps, front yard patio, driveway border, armour stone flower bed, and some tree planting.
True North Interlock was the most reasonably priced and honest contractor of them all.
Nino, started on the date that he had promised, and was there every day until the job was completed. They did a great job and would highly recommend them, and some of our neighbors have also hired True North to do work for them.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to deal with another 10 Star client. Nino will miss Marcella's expressos!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Home Renovations - Driveway, Front Stairs, Interlock Pads, Walk-ways & Garden Stonework

Nino exudes a very high level of knowledge and expertise that inspires trust from the get-go. Nino was always on site, and as such we knew that the projet/s were in good hands. His employees were very skillful, timely, well mannered and professional. Nino worked on creating a new look for our home which included an updated driveway, front entrance and stairs, flower gardens, multi-level retaining walls, and upgraded interlock pads. He was always eager to discuss each segment of the upgrades all whilst giving his view and proposing options to the betterment of the overall look and feel of the projects. The work was done on time, well within budget, and exceeded our expectations, and in doing so, he and his team/s earned our praise and we are happy to recommend his services for your home projects

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our happy customers are what make us happy! We are always appreciative of recommendations!

N. G. Calabrese in Newmarket
N. G. Calabrese in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front Entrance Porch

True North removed our old flagstone and replaced it with interlocking stone. They did an amazing job. We found Nino very reliable. He started when he said he would and completed the job in the time promised and they cleaned up after they were done. My wife and I found Nino to be honest, very personable and his cost was reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure.

Jason in Markham
Jason in Markham
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backyard Patio

We quoted different contractors to help us with our backyard patio. We found Nino through a referral and was immediately impressed with his knowledge and transparency to help us get what we wanted. Although Nino was not the lowest cost from the different quotes, we found he was very responsive and honest. The work was completed earlier than we planned which we were very pleased with - 3 days to finish 320sqft space. Its been completed since beginning of May 2018 and we have enjoyed our patio every weekend. We are very pleased with the results and looking forward to booking Nino to redo our front yard next year.

thank you jason!!

A. in Cedar Valley
A. in Cedar Valley

Excellent backyard patio

Great Company.
Nino, the owner, is dedicated and prompt at answering my calls. I picked out my stones and gave him the patio size I wanted. He came over, provided me a few good suggestions and gave me a quote fairly quickly (very reasonably priced) and managed to fit me in his busy schedule. My backyard patio was beautifully done and most importantly it was done on time as committed.
I highly recommend him and his team.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front Steps and Driveway

I have been burnt before, but from the 1st call Nino what upfront and fast on his communication, he and his crew did exactly what they said. Very professional and neat on site. The insights he gave us were great and the work is better than i was hoping. VERY VERY Pleased. In fact i have him doing more work for us. My reco is very strong for him.

Thank you Nino, our home look 100% better

Regards
Joe

Francine
Francine
1 review Newmarket, ON

interlock patio

I had a new patio installed in my yard fall of 2017 by True North Interlock. The showed up on time were friendly and respectful of mine and my neighbours properties while working. The work turned out better than I had envisioned it. I was very anxious for the spring so I could enjoy my transformed yard.

I was also thrilled when a beautiful planter arrived at my home courtesy of True North in appreciation of my business, what a lovely personal touch. I am enjoying me new outside space as often as possible. it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you True North!

thank you francine!

Pickering in Markham
Pickering in Markham
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Backyard Renovation

Consumers beware......

I previously choose this company based on reviews on homestars and my neighbors had used them at the end of 2017 to do a walkway. The walkway looked good with nice cuts and the slope drains water away from the house.

After receiving a quote at the end of 2017 I contacted Nino to do my backyard reno which was to remove the concrete around the pool, interlock,tree and 4 cedars and to replace with bullnose , interlocking and replace existing retaining wall.

My backyard was left as a disaster.

There is NO EXPERIENCED people working for this company. The person who used the interlocking saw just started this year with the company.

Consumers should go to inspect jobs done in 2018 and not use previous reviews as you can see from my pictures my backyard was left poorly done.

Look at these pictures and explain where is the experience

Under normal circumstances, we're happy to do everything in our power to ensure our customers are pleased with the work we do. If that includes coming back to a job to make touch ups, or even fix something that didn't come out just right the first time, we really don't mind--as our many happy customers can attest.

This, unfortunately, is not a normal circumstance. Our work crew were told they were criminals and have now had outright lies written about their more than seven years experience in the industry. Beyond that, we have already been informed by the customer that we are not allowed to fix any issues they might have with our work.

The reality of the contracting industry is that sometimes people try to take advantage of work being done in advance of payment. We have no doubt that were this not the case, we would always be able to come to an amicable agreement, and solve any issues, as we are happy to do with any other customer.

Aurora in Aurora
Aurora in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Backyard Interlocking and landscaping

Last year at this time, I had 5 landscape companies come and measure my backyard and take pictures. I reviewed by design concept with them. They said they would get to me with a quote and additional drawings. Only one got back to me that was way over my budget.
I called True North in September my backyard was completed by Thanksgiving.
Nino knew what I was looking for and came through. Thank you to Nino and his team.
I'm hoping to do the frontyard next year and will only call True North.
Cheers,

Cheers
Nino

We always appreciate a good review. Thank you!

More about True North Interlocking

Specializing in: Stone Landscaping Interlocking Retaining Walls Decorative Concrete Flagstone Hot Mix Asphalt Call Nino for estimate 416-824-6366
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Newmarket?