True North Interlocking

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front Steps - Retaining Wall

Nino and his team from Truenorth Interlocking was amazing - quality of work was second to none, customer service and attention to detail was everything you could ask for. Nino and his team were polite, respectful, accommodating and were focused on quality not speed. I had numerous quotes and Truenorth was not only the most economical, they provided the quickest timeline and delivered as promised.

I’ve had a lot of work done around my house, hired a lot of contractors and Nino/Truenorth are at the very top of my list!!

Steve Foglia in Newmarket
Steve Foglia in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interlock surround with asphalt center driveway renovation

Nino was a joy to work with, a man of his word. His crew did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them anytime. His price was fair for the work done.
As a disabled individual with a wheelchair he made sure my ability to move around the exterior of my home was never compromised. The work was done in sections in order to maintain my accessibility.
Thank you Nino and your crew.
Steve Foglia,
Newmarket, ON

Igor K in Newmarket
Igor K in Newmarket
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent services and prices. Had our patio done in 2016.

I waited a bit to to do a review, wanted to make sure the stone holds up. Nino did a patio for us a few years back. He had a catalogue and helped us pick the stone (Nino had better options then what we Googled). Price was excellent. The job was done quick and with quality. Thank you!!

thank you Igor for the very nice review.!!

Edson
Edson

Backyard landscaping

Excellent work, good advices, started on the scheduled date, delivered on the agreed time. I highly recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

Joe & Marcella in Newmarket
Joe & Marcella in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interlock patio and walkway, landscaping

We had received 3 other quotes from local contractors to do a rear yard patio, side walkway with steps, front yard patio, driveway border, armour stone flower bed, and some tree planting.
True North Interlock was the most reasonably priced and honest contractor of them all.
Nino, started on the date that he had promised, and was there every day until the job was completed. They did a great job and would highly recommend them, and some of our neighbors have also hired True North to do work for them.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to deal with another 10 Star client. Nino will miss Marcella's expressos!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Home Renovations - Driveway, Front Stairs, Interlock Pads, Walk-ways & Garden Stonework

Nino exudes a very high level of knowledge and expertise that inspires trust from the get-go. Nino was always on site, and as such we knew that the projet/s were in good hands. His employees were very skillful, timely, well mannered and professional. Nino worked on creating a new look for our home which included an updated driveway, front entrance and stairs, flower gardens, multi-level retaining walls, and upgraded interlock pads. He was always eager to discuss each segment of the upgrades all whilst giving his view and proposing options to the betterment of the overall look and feel of the projects. The work was done on time, well within budget, and exceeded our expectations, and in doing so, he and his team/s earned our praise and we are happy to recommend his services for your home projects

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our happy customers are what make us happy! We are always appreciative of recommendations!

N. G. Calabrese in Newmarket
N. G. Calabrese in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front Entrance Porch

True North removed our old flagstone and replaced it with interlocking stone. They did an amazing job. We found Nino very reliable. He started when he said he would and completed the job in the time promised and they cleaned up after they were done. My wife and I found Nino to be honest, very personable and his cost was reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure.

Jason in Markham
Jason in Markham
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backyard Patio

We quoted different contractors to help us with our backyard patio. We found Nino through a referral and was immediately impressed with his knowledge and transparency to help us get what we wanted. Although Nino was not the lowest cost from the different quotes, we found he was very responsive and honest. The work was completed earlier than we planned which we were very pleased with - 3 days to finish 320sqft space. Its been completed since beginning of May 2018 and we have enjoyed our patio every weekend. We are very pleased with the results and looking forward to booking Nino to redo our front yard next year.

thank you jason!!

A. in Cedar Valley
A. in Cedar Valley

Excellent backyard patio

Great Company.
Nino, the owner, is dedicated and prompt at answering my calls. I picked out my stones and gave him the patio size I wanted. He came over, provided me a few good suggestions and gave me a quote fairly quickly (very reasonably priced) and managed to fit me in his busy schedule. My backyard patio was beautifully done and most importantly it was done on time as committed.
I highly recommend him and his team.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front Steps and Driveway

I have been burnt before, but from the 1st call Nino what upfront and fast on his communication, he and his crew did exactly what they said. Very professional and neat on site. The insights he gave us were great and the work is better than i was hoping. VERY VERY Pleased. In fact i have him doing more work for us. My reco is very strong for him.

Thank you Nino, our home look 100% better

Regards
Joe

More about True North Interlocking

Specializing in: Stone Landscaping Interlocking Retaining Walls Decorative Concrete Flagstone Hot Mix Asphalt Call Nino for estimate 416-824-6366
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Newmarket?