True North Interlocking

A. in Cedar Valley
A. in Cedar Valley

Excellent backyard patio

Great Company.
Nino, the owner, is dedicated and prompt at answering my calls. I picked out my stones and gave him the patio size I wanted. He came over, provided me a few good suggestions and gave me a quote fairly quickly (very reasonably priced) and managed to fit me in his busy schedule. My backyard patio was beautifully done and most importantly it was done on time as committed.
I highly recommend him and his team.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Front Steps and Driveway

I have been burnt before, but from the 1st call Nino what upfront and fast on his communication, he and his crew did exactly what they said. Very professional and neat on site. The insights he gave us were great and the work is better than i was hoping. VERY VERY Pleased. In fact i have him doing more work for us. My reco is very strong for him.

Thank you Nino, our home look 100% better

Regards
Joe

Francine
Francine

interlock patio

I had a new patio installed in my yard fall of 2017 by True North Interlock. The showed up on time were friendly and respectful of mine and my neighbours properties while working. The work turned out better than I had envisioned it. I was very anxious for the spring so I could enjoy my transformed yard.

I was also thrilled when a beautiful planter arrived at my home courtesy of True North in appreciation of my business, what a lovely personal touch. I am enjoying me new outside space as often as possible. it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you True North!

thank you francine!

Pickering in Markham
Pickering in Markham
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Backyard Renovation

Consumers beware......

I previously choose this company based on reviews on homestars and my neighbors had used them at the end of 2017 to do a walkway. The walkway looked good with nice cuts and the slope drains water away from the house.

After receiving a quote at the end of 2017 I contacted Nino to do my backyard reno which was to remove the concrete around the pool, interlock,tree and 4 cedars and to replace with bullnose , interlocking and replace existing retaining wall.

My backyard was left as a disaster.

There is NO EXPERIENCED people working for this company. The person who used the interlocking saw just started this year with the company.

Consumers should go to inspect jobs done in 2018 and not use previous reviews as you can see from my pictures my backyard was left poorly done.

Look at these pictures and explain where is the experience

Under normal circumstances, we're happy to do everything in our power to ensure our customers are pleased with the work we do. If that includes coming back to a job to make touch ups, or even fix something that didn't come out just right the first time, we really don't mind--as our many happy customers can attest.

This, unfortunately, is not a normal circumstance. Our work crew were told they were criminals and have now had outright lies written about their more than seven years experience in the industry. Beyond that, we have already been informed by the customer that we are not allowed to fix any issues they might have with our work.

The reality of the contracting industry is that sometimes people try to take advantage of work being done in advance of payment. We have no doubt that were this not the case, we would always be able to come to an amicable agreement, and solve any issues, as we are happy to do with any other customer.

Aurora in Aurora
Aurora in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Backyard Interlocking and landscaping

Last year at this time, I had 5 landscape companies come and measure my backyard and take pictures. I reviewed by design concept with them. They said they would get to me with a quote and additional drawings. Only one got back to me that was way over my budget.
I called True North in September my backyard was completed by Thanksgiving.
Nino knew what I was looking for and came through. Thank you to Nino and his team.
I'm hoping to do the frontyard next year and will only call True North.
Cheers,

Cheers
Nino

We always appreciate a good review. Thank you!

Kevin & Michelle in Newmarket
Kevin & Michelle in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Banas stone & interlock front walk

We had a few companies come out to give us quotes and decided to go with Nino based on his ideas, his price and his overall attitude. Nino was there throughout the whole process, listening to what we wanted and providing suggestions along the way. He came when he said he would. His crew was great - polite, efficient and cleaned up the site well every night. The job was completed and the compliments we receive prove we picked the right company. Over this past winter, we had 2 stones sink. I called Nino and within 2 weeks he was there bright and early on a Sunday to fix the problem. Given it was a small fix, the fact that he came out to resolve the issue shows the type of professional Nino is.

i very appreciate that wonderful review"
thanks a bunch!!

dinapasha
dinapasha
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front interlocking

Finally we decided to go on on with that project (Front interlocking) and we were so excited at the beginning. But we never thought it's gonna be so hard to find good and professional company to do that,we had a few estimates all of them were nice at the beginning but when it came to start day they all had excuses like"next week or 2 weeks from the due date,so I kept looking because for us price it is important but more important is to trust people that you deal with,then finnaly we found True North Interlocking!!!From the first conversation with Nino I was excited once again to begin that project.Nino came right away we agreed to terms and design and from that moment it was my pleasure to deal with Nino and his crew,he always notified me about the job that it's gonna be done each day,was patient to answer to all my special requests and questions that we had.They are not the cheapest ones but I always say "You get what you are paying for" and I have to be honest we are very satisfied with Nino and his team everything was perfect:timing,quality,availability of the products,consultation and help with decisions.The job now done and we would always recommend the True North Interlocking to all our friends!!!!Nino thank you again it was a great pleasure to deal with you and your team!!!

Thank you for the glowing review.

Tvu in Pickering
Tvu in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interlocking Front Walkway and back patio.

Had Nino quote me on my previous house but I ended up not going through with it since I ended up moving. When I got my new house...I needed the driveway to be done as well as the back patio. I had such a great experience with Nino the first time so I decided to give him a call again. We couldn't decide on what stones to use and when Nino made the recommendations...that was it...we just went with whatever he said since we trust he knows what he's doing. The interlocking looks awesome. The project is not fully completed yet since we're still waiting for our driveway to be paved..but I'm sure the whole job will look stunning once completed. Nino is a down-to-earth person and I would definitely recommend him and his crew for your interlocking needs.

Thank you for your kind words loi and tram"

L&R
L&R

Interlocking and Landscping Front & Driveway

Nino is amazingly professional and provides excellent workmanship with a responsive and pleasant attitude. He also made some great landscaping suggestions providing a few large natural stones .
After weeks of searching for the ideal interlock stones, he made a recommendation in 5 minutes and we went with it. It was stunning. When our faulty drainage eroded some of the screening, he came 2 years later to fix it for us at no charge ! Such commitment is rare. We will only call Nino for our next job......potentially a waterfall in our backyard!

Thank you. We always encourage feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

1 review Aurora, ON

Interlock repair

Nino is truly one of the very best. A man of his word, went out of his way to reset a small section of interlock that I was concerned about but not part of the quote, showed up on time, great crew.

Nice to have a guy that I could fully trust to do the job right and to do so with great communication and promptness. Would HIGHLY recommend True North!

The job looked fantastic.

It was a pleasure for us as well. Thank you for the glowing review.

More about True North Interlocking

Specializing in: Stone Landscaping Interlocking Retaining Walls Decorative Concrete Flagstone Hot Mix Asphalt Call Nino for estimate 416-824-6366