True North Interlocking

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Newmarket  >  True North Interlocking

Reviews for True North Interlocking

dinapasha
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Finally we decided to go on on with that project (Front interlocking) and we were so excited at the beginning. But we never thought it's gonna be so hard to find good and professional company to do that,we had a few estimates all of them were nice at the beginning but when it came to start day they all had excuses like"next week or 2 weeks from the due date,so I kept looking because for us price it is important but more important is to trust people that you deal with,then finnaly we found True North Interlocking!!!From the first conversation with Nino I was excited once again to begin that project.Nino came right away we agreed to terms and design and from that moment it was my pleasure to deal with Nino and his crew,he always notified me about the job that it's gonna be done each day,was patient to answer to all my special requests and questions that we had.They are not the cheapest ones but I always say "You get what you are paying for" and I have to be honest we are very satisfied with Nino and his team everything was perfect:timing,quality,availability of the products,consultation and help with decisions.The job now done and we would always recommend the True North Interlocking to all our friends!!!!Nino thank you again it was a great pleasure to deal with you and your team!!!

Thank you for the glowing review.

Tvu in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Had Nino quote me on my previous house but I ended up not going through with it since I ended up moving. When I got my new house...I needed the driveway to be done as well as the back patio. I had such a great experience with Nino the first time so I decided to give him a call again. We couldn't decide on what stones to use and when Nino made the recommendations...that was it...we just went with whatever he said since we trust he knows what he's doing. The interlocking looks awesome. The project is not fully completed yet since we're still waiting for our driveway to be paved..but I'm sure the whole job will look stunning once completed. Nino is a down-to-earth person and I would definitely recommend him and his crew for your interlocking needs.

Thank you for your kind words loi and tram"

L&R
1 review Newmarket, ON

Nino is amazingly professional and provides excellent workmanship with a responsive and pleasant attitude. He also made some great landscaping suggestions providing a few large natural stones .
After weeks of searching for the ideal interlock stones, he made a recommendation in 5 minutes and we went with it. It was stunning. When our faulty drainage eroded some of the screening, he came 2 years later to fix it for us at no charge ! Such commitment is rare. We will only call Nino for our next job......potentially a waterfall in our backyard!

Thank you. We always encourage feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

1 review Aurora, ON

Nino is truly one of the very best. A man of his word, went out of his way to reset a small section of interlock that I was concerned about but not part of the quote, showed up on time, great crew.

Nice to have a guy that I could fully trust to do the job right and to do so with great communication and promptness. Would HIGHLY recommend True North!

The job looked fantastic.

It was a pleasure for us as well. Thank you for the glowing review.

alx_cheng in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Very pleased with the service we received from Nino and his team. He is very patient and personable. We are very pleased with end result. What started out as work for our next door neighbour ended up with work on 3 more adjacent properties including our own.

Bill & Mary in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

The work done by Nino and his crew was great..it was done in the time promised and the cleanup was better than expected. We are very happy with the results and we would highly recommend you.

keryia in Toronto

Had several people quote on this project and Nino stood out as a person who wanted to do a fair job at a fair price and as a person who was trustworthy. We are so happy with the work he did and his crew did a excellent job. There are some curves on the patio which turned out excellent. I tried to get some photos but alas I had the hot tub put down too soon. Would use again

Hi kerala,
Please call me,
Nino at 4168246366

Brad from Newmarket in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Had several contractors come and give quotes but Nino stood out from the crowd. He was open and honest and gave us a clear picture of what the job would entail so that there were no surprises. Told us what it would cost and when we added a few changes, clearly communicated the additional costs so we were not left with any hidden items when it was time to settle up. His staff did a great time and his flag stone guy (John) came back and fixed a small deficiency with no issues. I would recommend Nino and his team to anyone looking to avoid "salesman" type contractors who promise big but don't deliver. Extremely happy with the final result!

Dan Halls in Newmarket
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

As a carpenter who builds new homes, I have friends and family that work in just about every trade. But when my wife and I wanted to do our interlocking, I realized that it was one trade I didn't know anyone in. Knowing that my job was fairly big one, I knew it was a job for a professional. Its a scary thing hiring someone you don't know. Especially when you're talking about $7000 - $24,000. (almost 10 quotes I received from different companies for the exact same thing and those were the differences in price I received.) Very peculiar trade. I can see SOME vary in price depending on how deep each company was digging, but $17000 in difference. Weird. After meeting many people from many companies and doing my due diligence on them (knocking on doors and speaking with people that had hired them, checking reviews, Better Business Bureau, etc), I found I didn't trust quite a few of them. All I wanted was 3 things: #1- a fair price #2- Good quality work (you see a lot of interlock that looks great fresh, but is a mess after one winter) #3-someone that works in this area often, that I could trust to come back if I had any problems.

Nino delivered on every level. We did a driveway extension that went up to the front porch, down a few steps (gorgeous steps) to a 4ft wide path down the side of the house, leading to the backyard patio sitting area. I was nervous about the driveway extension because we live on a hill. Every company had different ideas about it. Without getting to technical, Nino knew what he wanted to do there and did a hell of a job. Its solid. And its clear that it will remain solid.

Nino's wife does the polymeric sand (a very messy and important job.) If not done properly, not only will you have a huge mess, but you will have a lot of shifting. She did a great job and a lovely job of our garden.

Nino's crew were guys. They were on time, worked hard, and did a great job laying the stone.

Nino himself, was a complete gentleman. He always showed up when he said he would. With nearly 10 quotes, I did a lot of due diligence and can save you some time before hiring someone by assuring you that Nino is fair, trustworthy and does a great job. My job was done last year and after the winter, I had virtually no shifting whatsoever. (and I've seen quite a few in my area that HAVE shifted). I called him last week because I had a few loose stones. He came two days later, fixed them up, AND did another hit of polymeric sand on everything. Someone that comes back and doesn't "disappear" after they do their job goes a long way.

He's getting this great review from me because he put the time and effort into giving my family what we wanted; a functional space that we can all enjoy. Thanks Nino. Keep up the good work.

More about True North Interlocking

Specializing in: Stone Landscaping Interlocking Retaining Walls Decorative Concrete Flagstone Hot Mix Asphalt Call Nino for estimate 416-824-6366