Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Stone Facing, Driveway and Front Steps

Mimmo and his crew were incredible! Although I didn't get a chance to do this right after the job, I wanted to write because of the amazing service that we got. He is an artist who has incredible skills and pride in his work.

We got full stone facing on our newly renovated house, a driveway, backyard tile job and a deck. Our former house is in the Beach and we have yet to see any more beautiful craftsmanship than on that house. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share but I wanted to share how much we loved his work. Bonnie & Neil

Thank you so much for posting this review, we appreciate it.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Flagstone Regrouting

I would highly recommend Mimmo as he takes great pride in his work. The flagstone entrance, stairs and backyard patio needed to be regrouted, and three of the flagstones replaced as they had cracked. This was all as a result of our harsh winters. When this project was completed 12 years ago, Mimmo was very upfront about the fact that with time, the mortar would need to be replaced. At the time this project involved driveway interlock. Flagstone was used around the perimeter of the driveway, in addition to the entranceway, stairs and backyard patio. The front and backyards were resodded and Boxwoods were planted. I was incredibly pleased with the results. So 12 years later, even though the regrouting was a very small project, Mimmo assured me that he would fit me into his schedule and get it done in a timely manner. He was working on a large project, but he was true to his word and squeezed me in when he had the time (waiting for interlock to arrive on his other project). As always, he arrived promptly at 7:30am with two crew members, and they were able to complete the work in one day. He is always on site and works alongside his crew. He only takes on one project at a time so he gives it his full attention. He will be there for you in the long run. I look forward with confidence, to handing over future projects to Mimmo and his team.

Thank you so much for this review.

Fei in Toronto
Fei in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs, porch and walkway

After checking with 4 different companies we decided to go with Mimmo because of his experience, punctuality, recommendations on options/materials and quick sharing of references. We appreciated his conscientiousness of our schedule and that he was able to fit our project in between larger projects. His team was skilled, efficient and polite. They cleaned up the entire worksite once they were finished. We absolutely love the final outcome! Our porch stairs and walkway look amazing. We have already recommended Mimmo to other people.

I'm glad we were able to fit it in before the new arrival comes.

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

Driveway, Sidewalks, Patio

Mimmo and his team did an excellent job! They came every morning and worked very hard throughout the day. We had a big project, remove the old interlock, build two new sidewalks, and rebuild back patio. They managed to complete the whole job within 10 days. I’m very impressed with their work ethics, working attitudes. They were very professional and detailed, and took the job seriously, And also and very clean!

Just hire them, you wont regrets!!

Sladjana in
Sladjana in
1 review , ON

Walkways

I hired Mimmo and Forever Stone to build walkways from both sides of the house and a landing in front of the house. They did a fantastic job. I can not take my eyes off these walkways - they look so beautiful. Mimmo is not only a great stone and interlocking building expert but also has a keen sense for aesthetic and design. How unique and so wonderful is that! At the beginning of the project Mimmo advised about bricks, colour and quality that best fits my house. I am so glad I listened and followed his suggestion! He and his crew completed work in a couple of days and cleaned everything making everyone including my neighbours happy. Also, worth mentioning, Mimmo kept his promise all the time and showed each and every day on time. In addition, Mimmo has great client approach and delivers happy customer experience that is a challenge to find with many other contractors - in simple words: you get the whole package that will make you happy! Thank you to Mimmo and Maria for their superb work and I now look forward to the next project with Forever stone.

Thank you so much for putting your faith in our company, we appreciate it.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Stairs and Driveway

As always, Mimmo and his team did an outstanding job! Mimmo had done our backyard patio a few years ago and we were so impressed that we asked him to come back this year and do our front stairs and driveway. Mimmo is the consummate professional. Not only is he a craftsman from a functional perspective, he always balances this with a beautiful aesthetic result. This combination of understanding good function and blending it with a beautiful aesthetic is a rare talent. The job was done on time and in budget with an exceptional result!

It was nice talking with you the other day and I'm pleased that you are happy with the work we do.

ingrid in North York
ingrid in North York

repair of walkway

I rehired Forever Stone to repair my walkway. The result was amazing!
It looked just like new. Forever Stone did work for me ,about 14 years ago,
everything looks today just like new. I had marble floors installed in the house and stones laid.
I herd about the great reputation Forever Stones has but i must say that it surpassed my expectation.
it was a pleasure to work with Mimmo and his crew and I can honestly recommend them!
Ingrid F.

Backyard flagstone patio deck

Great work by Mimmo and his team. They’re committed, punctual, precise and thorough. Looking forward to our next property project with them.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock patio

I had a project completed by Forever Stone Design last year by Mimmo and his team and I am very happy with his workmanship, his work ethics’s and how he explained in detail what he was going to do step by step and is a contractor that goes beyond what he needs to do to make you happy. His price was fair in comparison to other contractors and is not uncommon for him to be booked several months in advance, which to me meant he was in demand and customers want work done by him. You won’t be disappointed with this company. I wasn’t.

Thank you for posting the review, good to hear you like our company.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Backyard Stonework

This was our second project with Mimmo and his crew, he did our front stonework a couple of years ago. The fact that we came back to Mimmo to do our backyard should speak for itself. Mimmo’s work in our front was excellent and it has held up really well over a couple of winters which speaks to the quality of his work. Mimmo stayed true to form with our backyard project, always punctual, clean work site, entire crew was very polite, and the project was completed as discussed and on time. Our confidence in Mimmo is high enough that we have recommended him to a next door neighbour and they have also recently added a 10 star review. No one would ever recommend a tradesperson to a neighbour unless they were absolutely sure of their abilities. I have zero hesitation to use Mimmo again or to refer him to anyone needing skilled stonework at a competitive price.

Thank you for the review, now your property is complete.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.