Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

TailoredLiving_feat_P-PremierGarage.jpg Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage
613-225-5218
Ottawa
K2S 0T1

Closet design and finishing master bedroom and kids closet .design was shown on computer before execution. No delays done exactly as promised

Thank you Manny. It was a pleasure!

Dave in Goulbourn
Dave in Goulbourn

Murphy Bed & Master Closet

Jason and Co arrived on time and installed the items as advertised. Very professional work and I am completely satisfied with the results. I would not hesitate to call on Jason again if I were to need these services in the future.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Karen
Karen

Hall closet

Could not be more pleased with the work done by Jason and the team. Super responsive, professional, and prompt. We will use them again when updating our workroom, and would recommend them highly.

Hi Karen

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closet!

The B.
The B.

Closet upgrade

Jason came to the house and measured the closet, asked us about our needs and worked thrdesihn options. We were very pleased with the design and with the installation.

Thank you very much. Glad to hear you're happy with your closet system.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Rose W.
Rose W.

Closets

Excellent service throughout the process and we are extremely happy with the end results! Would definitely recommend to others

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closets!

maryt
maryt

Bedroom closets

They helped me turn my kids closets into something more functional. My boys closets were very small and not useful. Tailored living put shelves and cubbies so I could store more clothes in the closets. As well I can see better what my kids have or what they need. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

It was great working with you and we're delighted to hear that you're pleased with your new closets.
Very best, Jason

Ivan in Burlington
Ivan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Entryway Closet Perfection!

Steve and his team installed an organization closet in my entry way last month. Not only were they courteous, professional and efficient - they were the most affordable. I shopped around several GTA closet organization companies and these guys were easily the most affordable. Not only that, they did not charge any minimum amount to come out (like some of the others). On top of this, I asked to purchase an extra shelf once I had everything in - not only did Steve not charge for the shelf, he hand-delivered it to my house, free of charge. They also sent me a Thank You card and chocolate afterwards - unbelievable service, highly, highly recommend!

Thanks Ivan!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Garage

Our garage floor was a 50 year-old pitted mess. Mark and his team were able to work their magic and the floor looks terrific now. We also had cabinets installed. Mark worked with us to create a design that fits our needs. The team was on-time and worked according to the agreed schedule. We are very happy with our installation. Our neighbours are envious!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Garage floor

Garage floor was 40 years old some salt pitting and very dusty. Floor was repaired and coated with color we chose. All done in 2 days. Looks so much better.

More about Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

Each of our independently owned and operated franchise locations provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Through free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications.

***

Our designers help homeowners with custom storage solutions for closets, garages, pantries, entryways, home offices, laundry rooms and more, including entertainment or media centers and space-saving Murphy Beds. We are the experts at maximizing your living space and getting your home beautifully organized with custom storage systems.

***

Commercial solutions include custom storage cabinets for offices, commercial storage cabinets and industrial-strength flooring for all types of industries, for businesses large or small. We can help you increase efficiency in your workplace through organization by creating efficient and productive workflows at all levels of operation, from office to warehouse