HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Ottawa  >  Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

Reviews for Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

Dave in Goulbourn
Dave in Goulbourn

Murphy Bed & Master Closet

Jason and Co arrived on time and installed the items as advertised. Very professional work and I am completely satisfied with the results. I would not hesitate to call on Jason again if I were to need these services in the future.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Karen
Karen

Hall closet

Could not be more pleased with the work done by Jason and the team. Super responsive, professional, and prompt. We will use them again when updating our workroom, and would recommend them highly.

Hi Karen

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closet!

The B.
The B.

Closet upgrade

Jason came to the house and measured the closet, asked us about our needs and worked thrdesihn options. We were very pleased with the design and with the installation.

Thank you very much. Glad to hear you're happy with your closet system.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Rose W.
Rose W.

Closets

Excellent service throughout the process and we are extremely happy with the end results! Would definitely recommend to others

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closets!

maryt
maryt

Bedroom closets

They helped me turn my kids closets into something more functional. My boys closets were very small and not useful. Tailored living put shelves and cubbies so I could store more clothes in the closets. As well I can see better what my kids have or what they need. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

It was great working with you and we're delighted to hear that you're pleased with your new closets.
Very best, Jason

Closets

So happy I went with Tailored Living of Ottawa for my new closet. We recently moved into a house where storage space is at a premium, so custom closets were a must. It turned into the closet of my dreams! Jason Allen was very polite & easy to deal with, the price was also reasonable for the great quality workmanship that we received! I very highly recommend this company.

Amitha in Toronto
Amitha in Toronto

Murphy bed looks great!

Fantastic experience with Tailored Living Ottawa for my Murphy Bed. Jason Allen was pleasant and conscientious. The bed looks great (I picked the Arctic white colour) and perfect for guests. I highly recommend TL Ottawa if you are considering any updates to your home. Thanks again!

S S.
S S.

Entry Closet

So happy with my new custom built front closet system by Tailored Living! The owner Jason Allen does the work himself and it is flawless. Very professional! No more backpacks, dance bags, hats, or briefcases all over the floor! We each have our own little space now. Highly recommended this local company!

I'm glad we could deliver a solution that worked for you and your family! Enjoy your new entry closet.

Best regards,

Jason

Sandra in Ottawa in Ottawa
Sandra in Ottawa in Ottawa

Closet Renovations

As part of a major update we are doing to our home we wanted to customize our small walk-in closet in the master bedroom. After talking to a few companies we chose Tailored Living and had the privilege of working with Jason Allen. He came up with a design to maximize the use of our limited space and we were so pleased with the results that we asked him to customize double reach-in closets in our guest bedroom and once again he did an excellent job. The materials used are of highest quality and our closets are now beautiful and functional. From start to finish both projects went perfectly. Jason was very professional and helpful. He responded promptly to any questions we had and provided clear and concise answers. He was punctual for appointments, respectful in our home and did an excellent job on the installations. In our opinion anyone who is thinking of getting custom closets and want a high quality product and exceptional customer service could not go wrong choosing Tailored Living and Jason Allen.

It was my pleasure and I am so happy that you are pleased with the result!

Regards,

Jason

More about Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

At Tailored Living, we're dedicated to bringing Ottawa and the national capital region custom designed closets, home offices, Murphy Beds and garage storage & flooring solutions that are tailored to your needs. Let us help you find the best home storage solution for your home and lifestyle. Free in-home consultation. www.tailoredliving.com/WestOttawa.