HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Ottawa  >  Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

Reviews for Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

Rose W.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service throughout the process and we are extremely happy with the end results! Would definitely recommend to others

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closets!

maryt
1 review Ottawa, ON

They helped me turn my kids closets into something more functional. My boys closets were very small and not useful. Tailored living put shelves and cubbies so I could store more clothes in the closets. As well I can see better what my kids have or what they need. They did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

It was great working with you and we're delighted to hear that you're pleased with your new closets.
Very best, Jason

1 review Ottawa, ON

So happy I went with Tailored Living of Ottawa for my new closet. We recently moved into a house where storage space is at a premium, so custom closets were a must. It turned into the closet of my dreams! Jason Allen was very polite & easy to deal with, the price was also reasonable for the great quality workmanship that we received! I very highly recommend this company.

Amitha in Toronto

Fantastic experience with Tailored Living Ottawa for my Murphy Bed. Jason Allen was pleasant and conscientious. The bed looks great (I picked the Arctic white colour) and perfect for guests. I highly recommend TL Ottawa if you are considering any updates to your home. Thanks again!

S S.
1 review Ottawa, ON

So happy with my new custom built front closet system by Tailored Living! The owner Jason Allen does the work himself and it is flawless. Very professional! No more backpacks, dance bags, hats, or briefcases all over the floor! We each have our own little space now. Highly recommended this local company!

I'm glad we could deliver a solution that worked for you and your family! Enjoy your new entry closet.

Best regards,

Jason

Sandra in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

As part of a major update we are doing to our home we wanted to customize our small walk-in closet in the master bedroom. After talking to a few companies we chose Tailored Living and had the privilege of working with Jason Allen. He came up with a design to maximize the use of our limited space and we were so pleased with the results that we asked him to customize double reach-in closets in our guest bedroom and once again he did an excellent job. The materials used are of highest quality and our closets are now beautiful and functional. From start to finish both projects went perfectly. Jason was very professional and helpful. He responded promptly to any questions we had and provided clear and concise answers. He was punctual for appointments, respectful in our home and did an excellent job on the installations. In our opinion anyone who is thinking of getting custom closets and want a high quality product and exceptional customer service could not go wrong choosing Tailored Living and Jason Allen.

It was my pleasure and I am so happy that you are pleased with the result!

Regards,

Jason

Britney in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tailored living did a wonderful job on our new closet!! The customer service was wonderful, he worked with us and came up with a design that fit exactly what we were looking for. The job was done quickly and to perfection. I would highly recommend them!

Thanks it was a pleasure working with you and we are glad that you are pleased with our services!

1 review Ottawa, ON

My husband and I visited a few "custom closet" companies to do our walk-in closet and we ended up choosing Tailored Living and we could not be happier. We wanted to maximize our space and Jason did just that. He was so professional, on time and accommodating - he knew how excited we were to get our closet done and he even installed it over the holiday period. He showed up on time and finished the install earlier than expected. There were no issues whatsoever and the closet is beautiful! Absolutely fantastic service and we would not hesitate to use them again and/or recommend them to anyone!

Appreciate your kind words! Thank you for the opportunity, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever help again in the future. Meantime, enjoy the new closet.
Best regards, Jason

More about Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage of Ottawa

At Tailored Living, we're dedicated to bringing Ottawa and the national capital region custom designed closets, home offices, Murphy Beds and garage storage & flooring solutions that are tailored to your needs. Let us help you find the best home storage solution for your home and lifestyle. Free in-home consultation. www.tailoredliving.com/WestOttawa.