ACFurnaceGTA.ca

112 Snidercroft Rd, Unit 3A Vaughan ON L4K 2K1

Reviews for ACFurnaceGTA.ca

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Installation of new high efficiency furnace

Excellent work from beginning to end---professional, courteous and very efficient team. Eugene, salesperson, came to go over our current furnace needs and give us a detailed quote and discovered a code violation on our hot water tank venting (previously installed by another company, long ago), so it would not pass even though after new furnace was installed. No upselling. Helped us how to get hot water tank rental company correct our venting issue without charge. Afterwards, Eugene booked Gennadiy, furnace installer to come in and remove old furnace (piece by piece, because in tight spot) and installed proper venting and new high efficiency American Std furnace (2 stage), work was precise and meticulous connecting to old ductwork and cleaned up jobsite. Can’t find better furnace installer! Glad to have found Eugene and Gennadiy & Ksenia (office) of ACfurnaceGTA! We just need to make sure Enbridge Auditor submits his paperwork, so we can get Ont gov’t rebates back

Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs.

Les M. in Hamilton
Les M. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work.

We needed a furnace replaced and ACFurnance made it easy right form the start. We reviewed many financial options and settled on a great deal!

David was the technician that came out and he was professional and friendly. At the end of the job, David explained everything and ensured that we were ok with the work. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Loy
Loy

Furnace repair

Very impressed and extremely satisfied with the service of Eugene and his team. Called Eugene Saturday morning as my furnace was leaking water due to a clogged drain/tube and has also been vibrating due to another company messing with my furnace when doing my duct cleaning. Oleg came in on time and assessed the situation in detail advising what was wrong, what his plan was to repair it, and what I have to do to properly maintain my furnace and also work that has to be done on my cooling system come summer. His service, knowledge and workmanship was phenomenal and I'm happy I found a furnace company I can rely on.

Thank you, Loy. We highly value your willingness to give us this great review. We will be happy to give you special rates if you decide to buy furnace or any other HVAC equipment.

Nataliya in London
Nataliya in London
1 review London, ON

The installation of a new gas furnace instead of the old and failed furnace

I am very grateful to the Director of the company Yevgeniy for his kind and professional attitude to our urgent matter . Our old furnace failed and the weather outside was -12. After negotiating the type and the price of a new furnace with Yevgeniy (he was available on the phone even after his working hours and I appreciate it very much), he promised that we will get the heating in one day. The expert of the installation of the new furnace of this company, Gennadiy came from Toronto to London on Saturday morning and did his excellent job: in several hours our house was warmed with a new furnace and our happiness to get the heating again! Thank you very much ACFurnaceGTA.ca , dear Director Yevgeniy, an expert Gennadiy, administrator Ksenia and the whole staff of your experts, technicians,workers who help people to live in comfort! Success and prosperity to you !

Thank you, Nataliya for your good words. Please let us know if you need help with your rebates. We are happy to help you
ACfurnaceGTA

Z in Woodbridge
Z in Woodbridge

Tankless water heater

This is my second time using this company to install new equipment.

7 years ago they installed my furnace and a rental water heater, plus a humidifier, and Honeywell air cleaner. Everything is working well, without any problems.

Recently I called Eugene again, as we decided we want a tankless water heater.

He was very quick to respond, gave a competitive quote, and helped select the right water heater.

Installation was done well, and we are happy with our tankless system.

Zev, thank you very much for your good words. For us it is a big honor to service you again and again.

Installing A New Furnace

Our 14 years old furnace had to be replaced.
We received a few estimates and Ac Furnace quote was very reasonable and they could do the job the day after. The installer completed the job as fast as possible and his job was excellent.
We recommend this company for the price and professionalism.

Elana in North york
Elana in North york

INSTALLING A NEW FURNACE AND A NEW HOT WATER TANK

Our 17 years old furnace had to be replaced and the hot water tank was inefficient, so we decided to replace both of them.
We received a few estimates and Ac Furnace quote was very reasonable and they could do the job the day after. Dinadi, the installer worked overtime in order to complete the job as fast as possible, his workmanship was precise and very professional. He is also very pleasant person who will do his best to please the customer.
We recommend this company for the price and professionalism.

Thank you Elana for your good words!

Yasya
Yasya
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace and water heater

I was amazed. From the very first minute of my conversation with Eugine, till the very last moment of Gennadiy's work, as an installer. As soon as I explained that my furnace broke, these guys made everything possible to help me to bring the warmth back into my cold house with three children in it. All the advice and recommendations were highly professional. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. Genadiy stayed with us till he was sure that the furnace started to work properly. I definitely recommend them for everyone! Professional, confident, reliable, everything was great.

Thank you very much, Yasya!!!

Archie
Archie

Furnace and Water Heater Installation

After considering a few companies, I decided to go with ACFurnaceGTA based on the excellent reviews they received from HomeStars. I was not disappointed. From start to finish, this company handled everything wonderfully.

Although I called on the weekend, Eugene (who happened to be in the area for a private event) dropped by that same afternoon to review my requirements and give me a quote. This was very competitive, and Eugene also did a great job with explaining everything that needed to be done as well as answering all my questions. Since my existing furnace was not turning on, he also scheduled the installation within three days.

The installation was done by Gennady, who was both excellent and quick. He completed both installations the same day, explained everything I needed to know, and cleaned up the space before he left.

Both Eugene and Gennady were extremely courteous and friendly, and answered all questions that I had. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Very pleased with the entire job.

Thank you Archie. We will be happy to work with you and your friends/relatives in the future.

Archie in Mississauga
Archie in Mississauga

New furnace and water heater

I chose ACFurnaceGTA to install my new furnace and a tankless water heater purely based on the prior ratings the company received from HomeStars. I was not disappointed...everything was just about perfect from start to finish.

Although I called on the weekend, Eugene (who happened to be in the area for a personal event) dropped in to review my requirements and give me a quote the same afternoon. The quote was very competitive, and Eugene was able to answer all my questions. My old furnace wouldn't turn on and I needed the installation done quickly, and he was able to schedule this within three days.

The installation was done by Gennady, who was extremely good and fast, finishing both the furnace and water heater the same day.

I have been very impressed with the professionalism shown by this company (and especially Eugene and Gennady), and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

More about ACFurnaceGTA.ca

ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group of companies established in 1997. Being the member of the biggest HVAC group of companies allows us to offer you widely recognized and respected brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Weil Mclain, Honeywell, Ducane (Lennox), Rheem, York, Goodman (Amana), Keeprite and Payne at reasonable prices.
***
To guaranty fast services to our customers at this moment we provide services in the following areas of GTA: Toronto, Mississauga,Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Pickering, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, Acton, Maple, Oakville, Newmarket, Barrie, Ajax, Oshawa and Whitby. If you live in other areas please contact us first.
***
Show Room/Office located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1
Working hours on weekdays: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
***
Rent a Furnace or A/C just for $49.99/m+hst. Installation and all rental services included.
***
Ask for more specials and promos