Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

One of the best furnace companies
One of the best furnace companies
1 review Limehouse, ON

Furnace replacement

I used AC Furnace becasue they treated my son perfectly several years ago. They are very professional and have good products. Eugene did exactly as he said he would and Alex installed the furnace with professional work ethics. I would highly recommend this company for heating and cooling installations in your home. Not only did a good job but went about his work in a friendly manner.

A in Saint Thomas
A in Saint Thomas
1 review Caledon, ON

New -AMERICAN STANDARD furn+ac, in Bolton/Caledon

Eugene and Pavel HVAC engineer and helper- did an excellent job. Quick and very efficient. All communication, specs-measurements - pictures, were done over the phone + messaging. Replaced 20 year -old 50k btu single stage and 1.5 ton ac, with 60k btu double stage and 2 ton. 10 year warranty on parts be and 99 year on heat exchanger. Most important; wife is happy.

If wife is happy then the company installed HVAC is happy too. :) Thank you for the great words!!!

Walmer
Walmer

Outstanding Service!

Eugene and his team took great care with my project, which was a difficult furnace replacement in tight quarters. He had two technicians visit first and do extensive measurements and planning to be sure they could do the job. I was given all the options and there was clear and honest communication throughout. The removal and installation by David proceeded very smoothly and was done in one day with great clean up afterwards. I was so pleased that I asked them to install a ductless AC in another property. To my surprise, they were able to do same day service. Patrick worked until 9:30 pm and then came back the next day to finish up. Everyone was very polite and professional the entire time and I really appreciated that they charged a fair price.

Thank you very much. Best words of appreciation!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New Furnace and A/C replacement - A second positive experience.

I spent some time researching HVAC service companies and the associated customer reviews. I can say all went very well on this purchase.  (Things don't always go so well).
This is my second experience with AcFurnaceGta, as I used them once before a couple of years ago for a new furnace and water heater replacement, (not same house). That was also a positive experience however, I neglected to post a review at that time.
A rating of 10/10 I rarely give, but in this case it was well earned.
Thanks again Eugene.

Thank you very much for the great words. This is immensely important for us when our valued customers get back to us for new jobs and refer their friends.

Kavenraj in Toronto
Kavenraj in Toronto
1 review Quinte West, ON

Furnace install

I have used them twice in the last three years. Always on time, budget friendly and excellent customer service. Very quick service. they installed and did exactly what they said they would do without any Hassel to me. High recommend it. Thank you Eugyine

Thank you Kaven. We highly value relationships with all our existing customers and we will be happy to give you quotes for your other GTA and Trenton projects

Chiara
Chiara

Replacement of air conditioner

I received a call from my tenant her AC was not functioning well I looked online and saw the reviews for AC Furnace GTA I decided to give them a call. So glad I did spoke with Eugene from start to finish it was seamless the service call was removed as I decided to have the AC replaced and not repaired. Yuri attended within two days to replace the AC unit He was very detailed and meticulous and did not leave until the system was up and running to his satisfaction excellent customer service very hard-working I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for replacing or servicing their conditioner. Thank you!!!! Chiara. Toronto Ontario

Thank you Chiara for your great words of appreciation

Lora ( Waterdown)
Lora ( Waterdown)
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

AC installation

We couldn't be happier with the service that we received from AC Furnace GTA. It was time for a new air conditioner and from the quote to the installation, everyone was very professional, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service, answered all questions. I would highly recommend this company! Great Job! Thanks so much again!
Lora ( Waterdown,ON)

Thank you Lora that you choose us again and again. We highly value relationships with our repeated customers

JudyG in Lindsay
JudyG in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

New AC Installation

This is our 2nd time using ACFurnaceGTA. We first used them in 2011 for our new house. Today 2019, we once again bought a new house, so we needed an AC. I still had Eugene’s contact info so I emailed him. He replied immediately and was once again SUPER helpful and made recommendations, we got the best price for the best brand!

After the installation, my husband checked out the work and he was very impressed and happy with the installation work! He said he’s impressed the 2 techs even zip tied all the wiring neatly so it will cause no issues for him when he goes to finish our basement later (my husband is a professional drywall taper so things like this is important for when he goes to do our basement and because he has seen many trades’ workmanship, he knows what hes talking about when he sees good workmanship!). He said they did a great job caulking all areas that needed it, and they left no mess which is also impressive considering some companies when they come do any servicing, often leaves a mess behind! So overall we are very happy! Its been a pleasure working with you again.

Thank you Judy. We take double attention, triple effort when it comes to our repeated customer. Thank you very much for your good words. All the best

Arsen in Mississauga
Arsen in Mississauga

New Furnace, New AC, 5" Filter & Ecobee Thermostat

As a professional realtor, I see a lot of Furnace & AC every day and also work with a lot of Contractors.. When my builders AC finally died, I knew it was time to change both AC and Furnace at the same time. I contacted AC Furnace GTA and spoke to Eugene , I was leaning toward a different brand, but after a long conversation , he highly recommended another brand which was a higher tier, better built and better warranty.. He understood that the Sound of the Furnace had to be super quiet. Since he is the expert, I truly trusted him as this is a one time investment and my current builders grade HVAC was so loud and expensive to maintain. The process was so easy and quick, in two days he sent in his two HVAC technicians to install the system. His two technicians were so professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed as most contractors don't impress me. They didn't want to take any shortcuts and do the job right as the installation is more important than the HVAC system. I wanted a 5" Media Filter instead of the standard 1" , but the way the builder installed the Duct's it was a tight fit. I didn't want to redirect the Ducts, to accommodate the Filter. They called Eugene, and he found a supplier in Etobicoke , drove all they way there and picked up the right components so it would fit perfectly. After watching them work, I didn't realize how much work is to properly install a new HVAC system, with all the new wiring, plumbing, venting and Duct work. Wow these guys worked so hard and took the time to do it properly and followed up to make sure all was working fine. I would highly recommend them to all my friends & Clients without a question.

Thank you Arsen. It is was pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your good words. All this inspires us to work better for our Valued customers like you!

Suleyman in Toronto
Suleyman in Toronto

Excellent company & people

I replaced both - furnace and A/C. Was extremely easy to deal with the co-owner, great prices and customer service. Installation was done timely and with high quality. The technicians made every effort to be sure that everything done as I asked them to do. Will definitely recommend the company to all my friends and neighbors

Thank you Suleyman.

More about Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group of companies established in 1997. Being the member of the biggest HVAC group of companies allows us to offer you widely recognized and respected brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Weil Mclain, Honeywell, Ducane (Lennox), Rheem, York, Goodman (Amana), Keeprite and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?