Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

Reviews for Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

Tatiana
Tatiana

Furnace,ac,water heater installed.

This is my second time when I use ACfurnaceGTA for installing new HVAC equipment. I purchased my house in Barrie and decided to change heating cooling and water heating equipment at the same time. I called Eugene and he explained me about all rebates available. Being their existing customer he gave me good competitive price and arranged energy audit for me. My job was not easy however ACfurnaceGTa technicians did a great job. I have just recommended this company to my sister and they changed all this equipment at her house as well for good price and I know she is happy with everything starting from communication to the end result. I highly recommend this company to anyone!

Thank you.

Replacement of the old furnace and installation of tankless water heater - flawless execution

We needed to replace an old furnace and have contracted ACFurnaceGTA for the job. Their representative Eugene has proven to be very knowledgeable, patient and had our best interest at heart. He spent a lot of time answering all our questions, suggested different solutions as well as educated us about the new equipment and the possible rebates. The response to any communication by email or telephone was instantaneous. Their installer Genadiy knows his job well. Both appliances (furnace and tankless water heater) were installed in a timely manner. Both employees Eugene and Genadiy were very punctual. We have a full confidence in their abilities and are very happy with the job. They delivered on all aspects what they had promised.This was one of the best experiences we had when dealing with any contractors. We would definitely recommend AC Furnace GTA to anyone.

Great customer thank you. we'll be happy to assist you with your future your future projects

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

AC and furnace

Had my AC and furnace done together. It's a major renovation and requires some duct work too. The sales person (Eugene) explained the process clearly and assisted with every step. Techs are great too. Had it done in 1 day ! Great experience with this company!

Thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Furnace and AC Coil

AC Furnace we're very professional with very competitive prices. After the install, they cleaned up after themselves and offered me great follow up customer service. I would recommend this company to family and friends. Great company!!

Thank you!

Hossein in Keswick
Hossein in Keswick

New Furnace, air-conditioning and water heater (Rent to Own)

I am a new home owner and had to replace my furnace and install a new water heater. Both systems were over 20 years old. I obtained four qoutes and through referral of a friend I also contacted ACFurnaceGTA.
After a lot of research and evaluations we decided to go with Rent To Own option of ACFurnaceGTA.
Eugene Fateev from ACFurnaceGTA has created one of most informative and best experiences I have had so far during this journey. He is knowledgeable, patient and fact oriented and not only helped us make the best choices based on our specific needs but also went an absolute extra mile, taking care of additional custom setups we needed.
For all major communications, he personally came to our home to talk and for sensitive milestones in the project he was right there overseeing the work.
His trades were as professional and skilled and we have been very happy with the results.
I strongly recommend ACFurnaceGTA if you care about the details and are operating on a budget

Thank you Hossein. It is pleasure dealing with you and your wife. I am sure the system we design and implemented would work best for you for years! All the best

StephC in Thornhill
StephC in Thornhill

Emergency AC Replacement

Our central AC died during a hot spell. Eugene (sales) and the Tech were great to work with. Eugene asked some great questions to help me make an informed decision on the kind of AC unit to buy. He was able to schedule an install for the next day. And the technician completed the job more quickly than I expected. Great job. Very service and quality oriented. The price was $2400 plus tax. Thanks Eugene and Team.

Thank you. We are trying our best

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Installation of new high efficiency furnace

Excellent work from beginning to end---professional, courteous and very efficient team. Eugene, salesperson, came to go over our current furnace needs and give us a detailed quote and discovered a code violation on our hot water tank venting (previously installed by another company, long ago), so it would not pass even though after new furnace was installed. No upselling. Helped us how to get hot water tank rental company correct our venting issue without charge. Afterwards, Eugene booked Gennadiy, furnace installer to come in and remove old furnace (piece by piece, because in tight spot) and installed proper venting and new high efficiency American Std furnace (2 stage), work was precise and meticulous connecting to old ductwork and cleaned up jobsite. Can’t find better furnace installer! Glad to have found Eugene and Gennadiy & Ksenia (office) of ACfurnaceGTA! We just need to make sure Enbridge Auditor submits his paperwork, so we can get Ont gov’t rebates back

Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs.

Les M. in Hamilton
Les M. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work.

We needed a furnace replaced and ACFurnance made it easy right form the start. We reviewed many financial options and settled on a great deal!

David was the technician that came out and he was professional and friendly. At the end of the job, David explained everything and ensured that we were ok with the work. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

thank you very much. your satisfaction is important for us

More about Ac Furnace Gta.Ca

ACfurnaceGTA Corp. is a Member of the ECO Group of companies established in 1997. Being the member of the biggest HVAC group of companies allows us to offer you widely recognized and respected brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Weil Mclain, Honeywell, Ducane (Lennox), Rheem, York, Goodman (Amana), Keeprite and Payne at reasonable prices.
***
To guaranty fast services to our customers at this moment we provide services in the following areas of GTA: Toronto, Mississauga,Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Pickering, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, Acton, Maple, Oakville, Newmarket, Barrie, Ajax, Oshawa and Whitby. If you live in other areas please contact us first.
***
Show Room/Office located at Unit 3A, 112 Snidercroft Rd, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4K 2K1
Working hours on weekdays: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
***
Rent a Furnace or A/C just for $49.99/m+hst. Installation and all rental services included.
***
Ask for more specials and promos