HiTech Home & Building Inspection Inc

Markham ON L3R 7E8
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Markham  >  HiTech Home & Building Inspection Inc

Reviews for HiTech Home & Building Inspection Inc

Rajiv from North York
Rajiv from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home Inspectation

Andrew Mariosilva was kind, courteous and a true professional. He was accessible and accommodating to our busy schedule. He meticulously inspected every inch of the house as well as thoroughly examining all gadgets and appliances. Andrew also provided me with an ample of information on how to maintain the house for future benefit. He was also patient and ensured that all of our questions were answered. Over a night, he was able to produce such a detailed and thorough report. Overall his service was exemplary and I would definitely recommend Andrew to anyone who is looking for an honest and thorough home inspectator.

Eugene Dominic in Scarborough
Eugene Dominic in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Home inspection

First of all my thanks to my friend who referred Andrew for resale home inspection which I purchased in 2006. Andrew during the inspection expressed himself with thorough understanding, skills and professional attitude. Andrew answered all of my questions very clearly. The type of service Andre provided made me to call him again for government sponsored Eco energy audit in 2010. Andrew did an excellent job again. I am very satisfied client of Andrew.

Umesh in Scarborough
Umesh in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Mold Inspection

I was referred to Andrew through one of my friends. I had to do a Mold inspection for my house at the request of the bank. Without looking any backgrounds I hired a home inspector and later his report was rejected by the bank. That’s when I hired Andrew. He was very professional to his approach. He answered all my questions with professionalism. Also, explained me to update the house to the Ontario Building Code. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants a true professional who knows what he is doing!!!

Pat in Mississauga
Pat in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Home Inspection

Andrew was very professional and thorough during inspection of entire home. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Andrew as I was extremely satisfied with his services.

Sana Ali Merchant in Concord
Sana Ali Merchant in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Home Inspection

My husband and I are second time home buyers. Since this time we are moving into a bigger home, we were much worried about hidden damages to the property and/or hidden expenses.

Andrew Marioselva did a full inspection for us in our presence. He guided us step by step explaining various structural, electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing and other details.

We were 100% satisfied with the entire inspection. He was very professional in his approach and answered any questions we had. We were provided with an online and a written report along with a maintainance guide for future use for our property - All in a tidy package.

We have already recommended HiTech Home & Building Inspection Inc to some of our friends and family, and will continue to do so.

Steven in Markham
Steven in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Home Inspection

When my wife and i were looking to make the move to richmond hill, we knew we could count on HiTech to give us an honest, accurate and complete home inspection.

Andrew saved us from a pontentially moeny pit when his thorough inspection of a 10 year old home in richmond hill caught several issues in the foundation and electricals.

We would highly reocmmend HiTech

Mahesh Raghuram in Scarborough
Mahesh Raghuram in Scarborough

Home Inspection

The home inspector Mr. Andrew Marioselva was very professional and knew his job in and out.
He made sure that as a first time home buyers, we were educated thoroughly about the maintenance of the house. He took the extra time to give us extra information, feel for the first time home buyers rather than just doing his job.

I highly recommend him for his quality of work

Vadi Visuvalingam in Markham
Vadi Visuvalingam in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Home Inspection

My wife and I just bought a home and needed a home inspection done as part of the closing of the sale. Andrew provided a patient and thorough briefing of things that he found. He explained the issues in detail and what it would take to resolve them. It was a informative session and we both felt more comfortable and knowledgeable with the purchase after the session. Highly recommend him for your home and building inspection.

Mark Thomas in Ajax
Mark Thomas in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Home Inspection

Andrew was extremely professional and communicated every step along the way, from the large issues to the finer details.

He left a thorough paper trail, and was careful to note each issues relevance to the "big picture" and the implications down the road.

Thank you so much for the kind words and review Mark! I am glad that you are happy with the inspection.

tharsa in Toronto
tharsa in Toronto

Home Inspection

Andrew was thorough in explaining what he was inspecting and the results. He provided great service and the end product (final report) is easy to read and good for future reference. In addition, I'm certain the binder which he provided us for home maintenance over 12 months would be a great guide, especially for a first time home owner like me. I would definitely recommend HiTech to my friends and family.

Glad I could helpout Tharsana. Good luck with the purchase. Call me if you need anything

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Markham?