Toronto Van Lines

D in Pickering in Pickering
D in Pickering in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

MOVE

Moved with TVL on back to back weekends. Frank (agent) was courteous and professional and true to his estimate (which was half the other quote I received). The moving crew were great lads and worked tirelessly. Great job!!

Great Company

I just completed a complex move using Toronto Van lines. I was very satisfied with the move and strongly recommend this company.
Ana Paula, my main contact, was amazing. She came to my home assessed my needs accurately and efficiently. She coordinated all aspects of my two moves in an extremely competent manner and gave me excellent advice. Ana arranged storage for my furniture and belongings, arranged to have my piano moved to my daughter’s home and also arranged garbage/junk pick-up for heavy items all the same day of my move.
The van staff arrived on time and were polite. They protected all the floors of my home on a very rainy moving day. They even dropped the storage keys off to us as the move went late into the night. They worked hard and were well directed by the lead mover Yousef.
The office staff was responsive and my phone calls were answered in a very timely way.
Having moving, storage and junk pickup by the same company again made our move so much easier.
The company did the second move from storage to my new home a month later and my experience was the same.
It is of particular note that I had to change my moving date several times over the course of several months. Each time I called to make the date change Ana was so supportive and understanding. Even though I had to put the move on hold with no firm date! She lessened the stress for my family so much, I am so grateful we chose this company and strongly recommend it.

S.S in Kitchener
S.S in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Great move

Needed reliable movers to get all our things out of my home and into storage while we build our new home. Paulo, Toronto Van lines’s estimator , booked storage for us and we moved to storage first . Next from storage to new home. Toronto Vanlines crew and their Estimater, Paula, did an outstanding job! No damage to any of our walls or furniture. They arrived 10 minutes early and were extremely professional . Took a very good care of my piano and heavy furniture. Need movers? these are your guys!!

Themove in Kingsville
Themove in Kingsville
1 review Kingsville, ON

First class movers

Professional...personable...efficient...Paula came and gave us a reasonable estimate but when we were worried that we had too much 'stuff', she (at our request) came back and re-assessed the job. Yes, it took two 26 ft trucks to move us. But Paula adjusted the cost and gave me a comforting hug when I broke down in tears with relief; knowing that we wouldn't have to leave too much behind. Moving from Toronto to 4.5 hours southwest could have been a horrendous ordeal, but the team that moved us
were diligent, fast and cared for our belongings like the pros they are...not ONE broken item!! I can only say positive things about the people and the service at Toronto Vanlines Moving.

Sshobihi in Richmond Hill
Sshobihi in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

Working with Toronto vanlines was great. Youssif and his team are the epitome of professional. We have moved across this great country several times and this team is at the top of the list for excellence in service. From the office staff to the actual movers, we were extremely satisfied ! Well done guys and gals ! ( can't forget Paula, our estimator ) most of our furniture are oversized and also have an old piano . Everything was moved damage free. No over time . No extra charges. Thank you for helping to shoulder some of the stress of moving and making it a great experience!”

Seth Hoss in Toronto
Seth Hoss in Toronto

Excellent

It was an excellent service and there's simply nothing more to it. The move went without a hitch. The estimator even came by to make sure everything was alright. Astounding people.
A solid 10/10

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Move went as

Just had a move Monday with Toronto VanLines. Everything went GREAT. Paula's estimate was right on.
The movers arrived on time, were very polite and hard working. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
- Susan.G

David King in Toronto
David King in Toronto

No complaints

The estimate was spot on and, the estimator a very nice person, I was nervous about the move but was rest assured.
The move went smoothly and the movers were kind people
Highly recommend them.

jennys73 in Toronto
jennys73 in Toronto

Smooth and easy move!

Very smooth experience. The crew we had were amazing. Professional, kind and helpful in a difficult circumstance . always respectful of our goods. They understood client service and performed beyond our expectations. Thank you Toronto Vanlines

More about Toronto Van Lines

Toronto Van Lines has been in the moving business for over 25 years providing excellent moving services, and storage, to both commercial and residential clients within Toronto and the GTA, and across Canada. We are one of the fastest growing moving services in Toronto and we are committed to hard ...