Toronto Van Lines

Toronto Van Lines

Reviews for Toronto Van Lines

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Move

WeI have moved several times in the past few years and used several moving companies and have generally been happy with the service. This was the first time using Toronto Vanlines and both myself and my wife are pleased with the way everything worked out. The guys Nick and Steven were friendly, accommodating and very professional. Youssif did a good job supervising the move. As we are in sales we know the value of good service and will be recommending your company.

aida in Toronto
aida in Toronto

stress free job

Going through hard time in my life, this move was very emotional for me and the gentlemen who did the estimate could not have been kinder, or more respectful. The movers did a perfectly AWESOME JOB!! Shoes were taken off, everything was wrapped with care and delivered to their new destination without a scratch in no time at all. During the packing of the items they were very attentive, pleasant and professional. the only hiccup I had was that the mattress covers were not included. Thank you so much for taking care of this worrisome job for me. I highly recommend Toronto Vanlines. They completely remove the stress of moving!!

Linda in Caledon
Linda in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Excellent experience

Steven, Moe and his team exceeded all expectations... they were efficient, organized, professional, strategic With the loading, trustworthy (I had to leave them a few times during the move) AND they had awesome attitudes. From the moment they showed up and until the moment they finished (2 days of moving - 2 full trucks) they made my life so much easier. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without them! Thank you for Moving my entire house and for good price . I have heard horror stories of other movers and surprise pricing, so I was happy how transparent the pricing was & that it was fairly adjusted when it took longer than expected. Would recommend for sure!

Liliana in Mississauga
Liliana in Mississauga

Horrible experience

The truck was too small, boxes were wet (truck had a leak), supervisor left 2 hours early without telling anything and left 2 guys to finish so they took much longer to finish and were exhausted. Items were broken and nobody replied to emails or voice messages. When I call, the person I talked to before is never there, then another lady asks for hundreds of questions about broken items including receipts which I do not have as I bought the items months ago. I keep calling and I can never find the same person. They are avoiding calls. Now the lady says that they are helping me with the claim. When I hired them they said I was covered for up to 25K and they would reimbursed me for the damaged items. The only good thing were the two guys, NIck and Steven, super polite, patient and hardworking, who were left to do the work of 3 men. Horrible experience!!!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

DAMAGED OUR PROPERTY/WILL NOT PAY TO REPAIR!!! STAY CLEAR OF THESE MOVERS!

Damaged our evestrough/guttering by reversing their truck into the house on moving day! Did NOT pay for damages! Unprofessional, fraud of a company! We paid our bill in full for the move services, and now Toronto VanLines says they will NOT pay for damages to our property!

Hello,

On your moving day of October 20, 2018 the men on your move and our estimator did inform Toronto Vanlines of the damages made to the garage roof.
Pictures were received and a claim with our repairs department was filed.
All claims are dealt with on a timely manner. However depending on the type of claim does impact the time frame.
Our Office did inform you that it was being looked after the repairs and that it would be done on or before October 31, 2018.
Toronto Vanlines was well aware of the urgency of the matter and hired MITCHELL C & SONS ROOFING LTD to do the repairs.
Their 1st available date was October 29, 2018 and thus went to your home at 17 Rouge Fairway St, Markham, ON L3S 4H5.
Upon arrival they found NO DAMAGES and thus contacted the office.
On the same date, our estimator contacted you and that was when Toronto Vanlines office found out the repairs were done by a company hired by you.
As per our previous emails on October 26, 2018 and pervious phone calls, Toronto Vanlines made it clear if you wanted to hire your own contractor you need to submit a quotation/estimate for approval.
On October 27, 2018 you contacted our office and we assured you again that the damages would be repaired by Toronto Vanlines on or before October 31, 2018.
Toronto Vanlines requested the real estate agents information only because we needed to be prepared in case of any delays. Toronto Vanlines was willing to take full responsibility.
OUR COMPANY POLICY STATES: THAT ANY REPAIRS MADE BY THE CUSTOMER/CONTRACTORS HIRED BY CUSTOMERS, HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY TORONTO VANLINES MANAGEMENT.

Regards,

Toronto Vanlines Team

Seth Hoss in Toronto
Seth Hoss in Toronto

Great Movers

Toronto Vanlines moved us from our house to a condo. The whole process was smooth.
The whole team were professional, punctual, and respectful. They wrapped and protected all our furniture and our floors. The men were amazing. Paula's estimate was very accurate. Thank you Toronto Vanlines.

thank you.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Horrible Experience - Multiple Damaged Items, Unethical employees - did not screw together my child's bed (knowingly)!!

The movers were completely inexperienced and untrained - they dragged my furniture uncovered across the front of their truck (which was dirty and filled with garbage). My couch and mattress are ripped - they will not pay for the damages. But the worst part is what happened with my child's bed - after the move was over, I slid the bed slightly into the middle of the room, and the mattress partially fell through! The movers did not bother to screw together the base of the bed, and they put the mattress on top anyway! Thank goodness my kids did not get hurt. The movers said afterwards they left the screws in the dresser - so they left the base of the bed unscrewed KNOWINGLY!! What else was not put together properly?? My biggest issue is that the manager Frank said that his movers did NOT do anything wrong!! Are you kidding me? Your movers did NOT screw my child's bed together knowingly, and this is ok with you?? What if this happened with a baby's crib? This is negligence and can lead to severe injury - and since the management is ok with this behavior, there is a good chance that something like this happens again... I am trying to have this reported/investigated to make sure no one gets hurt in the future - but hopefully anyone reading this review will think twice about using Toronto Vanlines. And if you have kids, please check your furniture to make sure your furniture is stable.

we are sorry customer was unhappy with her move, however:
1. All movers employed by Toronto Vanlines are trained and follow all rules and procedures.
We hold our employees to our high standard of excellence.

With each Move we make sure:
• All furniture is wrapped and protected
• We protect Floors with Floor Runners & Floor Sheets
• We Dismantle and assemble furniture.

2. In talking to Frank/estimator and the movers, the bed that the customer is referring to was assembled. When the customer moved the bed to the center of the room the screws could have come loose.
3. As a courtesy to our customer we sent someone over to the new home to re-assemble the bed and deal with her complaint with the TV. Please note however, customer did not buy insurance/coverage for this move.
Customer herself texted that, the person sent was very experienced and professional;
Please Note: All employees have the same training.
Please see attachments 1 and 2. (Text between Toronto Vanlines estimator and Customer.)
Attachment 1:

Attachment 2:

Toronto Vanlines takes the assembly of furniture very seriously; especially the beds and we pride ourselves in our safety record.

Regards,

Toronto Vanlines Team

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review Saint John, NB

pleasant move

Extremely professional in all aspects. The customer service team in the office and their estimator ,Frank, went above and beyond. We received 30 complimentary moving boxes the day after we booked the move! Also, Frank quote us for 15 hours and movers finished in 14 hours! Plus they managed to professionally wrap and bring up our oversized sofa from basement to second floor which was very challenging. I highly recommend this company.

Jean in Saint John
Jean in Saint John

Great move experience

Great experience overall. Quote was reasonable and explained well. The movers were on time and very efficient. They were prompt, professional and took great care of all out stuff. They dealt with elevator complications on both ends of the move with a great attitude. All the fragile items arrives safely. I would recommend Toronto Van Lines any time. Thank you!
Jean

hello Jean. It was our pleasure to help you out with your move. Wish you all the best in your new home town.
Toronto Van line's team.

D in Pickering in Pickering
D in Pickering in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

MOVE

Moved with TVL on back to back weekends. Frank (agent) was courteous and professional and true to his estimate (which was half the other quote I received). The moving crew were great lads and worked tirelessly. Great job!!

IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OUT WITH YOUR MOVE. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO SERVICE OUR WONDERFUL CLIENTS AT A VERY REASONABLE COST. ALL THE BEST .

TORONTO VAN LINES TEAM

More about Toronto Van Lines

Toronto Van Lines has been in the moving business for over 25 years providing excellent moving services, and storage, to both commercial and residential clients within Toronto and the GTA, and across Canada. We are one of the fastest growing moving services in Toronto and we are committed to hard ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?