Toronto Van Lines

S.Davis
S.Davis
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Toronto/Peterborough Move

From our first meeting with Frank we were impressed by his knowledge and professionalism and were thankful for his patience in answering all the questions we had about our upcoming move.
We were impressed with the team that came to do our move -- especially being on time at 8AM. Farzam, Kabir and Yashin worked very well together as a great team and they did not stop their hard working until our move was completed to their satisfaction.
We will definitely recommend to any friends who are planning to move.

Hello Mrs. Davis and thank you very much for your feedback and kind words. We do appreciate your support and it was a great pleasure working with you and your family.
Toronto Vanlines moving Team.

Bailey in Stittsville
Bailey in Stittsville
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

move

Frank was professional and efficient while he guided me through the quotation and reservation. He patiently answered all of my questions and went over the pandemic protocols. I felt confident that he was handling the details of my moving day very well!
The team of movers were punctual, hard working and well organized as they carefully loaded my furniture to the truck and then to storage . I’ve requested the same team when I move out of storage into my new house.

Thank you very much for your kind words. we really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with your family.

margaret in Thornhill
margaret in Thornhill

content

We had Brad and Mohamed move me on Friday and I can't say enough about how amazing they were. Everything was shrink wrapped properly. They had their masks on and stayed at the proper distance. Brad (did all the shrink wrapping) was very pleasant and Mohammad was just as great. They also delivered items to my Son's home and he was very pleased at how great they were. Will use you again for sure.
-margaret and john

Anushe in Ottawa
Anushe in Ottawa

stress free move

We had to move my mother into a senior living facility and she wanted to take a lot of her furniture, etc. The initial phone call was very informative and the agent was VERY helpful and patient in explaining our options. Pricing was very clear with nothing "hidden." The team of Mike, Saeed and ali (3 Men and a Truck) was exceptional. The care they took with packing and unpacking, their efficiency, the respect they gave my mom as she watched all her stuff being packed up, and their willingness to do whatever they could was beyond what anyone could expect. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I would definitely request the same team. Their professionalism helped make this "difficult" move a little easier, that's for sure! Thanks to the whole team!

Thank you very much for your kind words. we really appreciate your feedback.It was a pleasure work with your family.

patsy in North York
patsy in North York

Smooth move

Hi. My daughter was doing a local move after having just moved across Canada. We were so impressed with the team at Toronto Vanlines Moving. They made everything so easy for us and did everything they could to make it stress free and cost efficient. The Office Team, Renay and Frank were such a pleasure to deal with. The Movers were on time, careful, and had great senses of humour!! I apologize as I can't remember their names.
I would highly recommend

Tomi in Mississauga
Tomi in Mississauga

easy peasy move

I read most of the reviews about Toronto Vanlines Moving and then I chose them for our move and no regrets at all. We had a wonderful experience with them. From the quote given at my house by Frank to the office staff right up to the last moment of completing my 14 hours move everyone involved was courteous, respectful and professional. Atique, Mathew and Michael had great ideas for protecting and safely moving furniture. I am happy to recommend you. Very well done!”

Lyla in Markham
Lyla in Markham

Very Pleased With the Service

We're very happy with the service provided by Toronto Van Lines for our move from Mississauga to Ottawa. There were no costs beyond those originally quoted by Frank. The cost represented substantial savings compared to other companies. Steven and Yousef were capable, efficient and very polite. We were surprised at how quickly they loaded and unloaded, placing everything as we indicated. There were no damages to our furniture and everything arrived in good shape. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frank and his team.

allen in Ottawa
allen in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

good job toronto vanlines

The initial conversations with Frank were excellent and we were excited for the move and understanding price. On the day of the move, we were well set but not totally ready, still had to take a few things apart and pack a couple boxes. But when the crew showed up, they took care of all it in fraction of the time we had to put in to it! Then I realized We would have saved a lot of time, energy and money if we have booked packing with this guys! Anyways the move went really well.
The Crew was great - hardworking - never complained - well mannered and easy to deal with. There was never a hesitation when i asked them to do something. (no damages). One slight complaint, crew showed up 20 minuets late, which was due to morning traffic.

Thank you very much for your kind words. we really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure work with your family.

Terrible experience

All my beautiful furniture is scratched and didn’t get put back together properly. They put parts under the beds and all the bolts were loose. He won’t help you with your complaints. This was my honest and true experience. The brown furniture was purchased in 2018 less than a year ago with receipts of proof. If this company sends out a mobile repair professional to make touch ups I'll remove this post. As of now he refused to help so as a consumer I'm sharing my personal experience.
Thanks.

Hello,
-The customer moved with us to storage last summer.
-The only people who had access to the storage for the past year were the customer themselves.
-We moved this client out of storage a month ago in 2 days.
-On the second day of move, our crew found the storage unit was left unlocked.
-Please note, the household content was left in storage for a year, so some minor scratches over the time or miss placing items is very common. Not necessarily caused by move.
-Regarding scratches, this customer decided to claim some scratches, a few weeks after move was completed. Which is odd , but we still asked for pictures. As soon as we received pictures, customer has been informed that our supervisor and our professional handyman will show up to their place, in order to fix minor problems and inspect the scratches to verify if they are old scratches or caused by movers during move. Due to high season, we are still waiting to confirm a date for inspection. In case it’s proven that scratches are caused during move, we take full responsibility to repair it.

Thank you.
Toronto Vanline Team.

Karen Kerr from Toronto
Karen Kerr from Toronto

Movers did a great job, administration not so much

Medhi and Michael did a great job of moving our furniture from our home to storage. I would have given the job a 10 out of 10 if not for the 30 minutes it took to process our payment. Because Medhi had to call in the credit card info to the owner who passed it on to his wife to process, some information was not correctly transferred. I would suggest that all moving crew supervisors have a mobile credit card reader with them so customers do not have to call their credit card company to determine why the payment has been declined. A lot of time was wasted unnecessarily.

thank you very much. we will definitely correct administration department.

More about Toronto Van Lines

Toronto Van Lines has been in the moving business for over 25 years providing excellent moving services, and storage, to both commercial and residential clients within Toronto and the GTA, and across Canada. We are one of the fastest growing moving services in Toronto and we are committed to hard ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?