Finishedbasement.ca

Basement Renovation
Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Flamborough, Guelph, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Caledon, Vaughan, King, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa.
Finishedbasement.ca

Reviews for Finishedbasement.ca

puckstop67 in Mississauga
puckstop67 in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Basement Renovation

When looking for a reputable company to hire. We were going to go with a big company with a catchy jingle on the radio. Friends of ours mentioned they had gone with this company and weren't satisfied. They gave us the number of FinishedBasements.ca as they wish they had gone with them. We made the call and met with Vitaly. He was knowledgeable and professional. We explained what we wanted and our budget. We went to their showroom and were very impressed. They promised 2 weeks and delivered on time with no budget surprises. The crew were hard working and respectful. They were very accommodating as we changed a few things during the renovation. We have doubled our house size and couldn't be happier. Vitaly, Igor, Natalie and the rest of the crew made a potentially stressful experience a pleasurable one.

Rocco in Toronto
Rocco in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Complete Basement Renovation

I just wanted to say how completely happy I am with the basement renovation Finishedbasements.ca did for my wife and I. They're the best group of trades I've ever dealt with. They delivered exact what they promised. My basement was completed in 2.5 weeks. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to others.

psaini in Markham
psaini in Markham

Big Basement Reno

The original home owners finished the basement to sell it, but it was very poorly done. There was extensive waste of space, no insulation, poor HVAC and electrical work, foundation cracks that were never repaired, and the nightmare list goes on.

We looked at a few companies to redo our basement, but felt that Vitaliy provided the most honest evaluation of the work, and a pricing system that accounted for just about everything, so we selected FinishedBasement.ca.

The entire 1400 SF basement was demolished by the team in just over one day, and the entire process took three weeks, exactly as promised. Every single member of the extended team was professional -- planning, framing, electrical, plumbing, mudding, drywall/insulation, finishing, etc. Igor helped us plan a fabulous brand new functional layout for our basement. Natalie was superb at helping us choose colour options and finishings. Vladimir and team didn't refuse to accommodate our requests as they framed the basement. The list goes on, not a single complaint with the entire team!

The newly finished basement exceeds all expectations we had and the quality of the work is fantastic. I would strongly recommend them to anyone interested in finishing a basement.

sandra in Mississauga
sandra in Mississauga

More living space

After postponing for many years, we decided to finish our basement as our kids were getting to that age where they needed more space to play. Finished Basement was recommended by our neighbours who just had their basement done the year before. We were very impressed by their professionalism from start to finish. The crew were very respectful of our living space and cleaned up at the end of each day. The Basement was completed in 3 weeks and Igor came the last day to make sure that everything was delivered as agreed. He was even kind with my son, who enjoyed talking to.him.No surprises with the final cost as their contract is clear and detailed. They honor the 1 year warranty on their work. After few momths We had some issues with the plaster on the ceiling and although it took them some time to respond, a crew came to fix the ceiling and left it as it was new again. My kids now spend a lot of time in the basement and have more space to play when their friends come over

Thank you for your kind words Sandra. We are so happy to hear you children have a space of their own to enjoy. - Natalie

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Basement renovation

Six years ago I meant Vitaliy I was so impressed by him and his crew...In 2012 I hired finished basement I had a budget and Vitaliy did everything to help me keep within that budget. The crew was excellent they tided up every day before they would leave for the night ... they were efficient and when they said they were going to be there they always were. This week I had a problem in my washroom nothing to do with their quality just wear and tear on our part. I contacted them on Monday, Igor came on Tuesday and crew started their work on Wednesday.
You are a great company and have the best service even after work is completed six years later . I would highly recommend this company and would be happy to share any of their work in my home .

Thank you Christina! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Our business is an extension of us, we are a family business and treat all our clients as if they are apart of it! We are thrilled after 6 years to hear you are still loving your basement. And even more thrilled that we were able to help out ! Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Tania in Vaughan
Tania in Vaughan

Basement reno

We got our basement reno done last year. We really enjoyed working with Andrij, who appeared to have been available to answer any questions and address all the concerns day and night. It was nice to be able to go to showroom and pick out our styles and colours with Nataly.
Construction crew was professional and worked very hard, our entire basement was finished in 3 weeks, we also liked that there was no garbage bin in our driveway, as the crew took all the garbage with them in the end of the day. It was a please working with you and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

Thank you so much Tania! It was such a pleasure working with you. We hope you are enjoying your new Basement! - Andrij

VP
VP

1250 sq ft finished basement < 3 wks

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in finishing our basement in the agreed upon timeframe. Your patience, knowledge, and very hard work was beyond awesome. Special thanks to Joe, Natalie, Vlad and crew, Igor and crew, Yury, and Vitaliy and crew, Alex the tape ninja, and let us not forget Igor - the designer. We were blessed with an awesome crew who provided great support and patience. I hope that I don’t need an after service, but I am confident that I can count on your team if this were the case.

Vito, Susi, and Maya

Wow I can't believe we are already finished! I still remember your showroom visit, your daughter is amazing!!! Thanks guys! And enjoy your finished basement. -Natalie

Jennifer Armstrong in Toronto
Jennifer Armstrong in Toronto

Finished Basement

We were about to have a second baby and needed more space badly. We wanted the job done within a short period of time to minimize disruption to our family, having experienced a never-ending reno on our first floor last year. We had a great experience with Igor and his team. The design help was really appreciated, and we’re very happy with the result. No job is problem-free, but they dealt with issues that arose efficiently and effectively, and finished early! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to finish your basement.

Thank you so much Jennifer! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with The Finished Basement Crew! Timing is so important to us! No one wants their house turned upside down for months. Enjoy your new living space, AND family addition! - Natalie

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Basement Renovation

My husband and I never thought we would be so happy and pleased with a general contractor until we saw what Finished Basements could do. Wow is all we can say. We first met Andrij in early Jan , but put our reno on hold, when we re-approached the subject and went back to see Andrij in late June about our project, he was happy to help, and got us moving on our basement reno in no time ,by the end of July our vision was fulfilled! We are thrilled with the results of ISM and the Finished Basements team. Every member of Igor's team was professional, respectful, hard working, and completed work on schedule. From owner Igor's design, to electrician's work, framing/ finishing crew and to Natalie's help with decor and colors....everything was done with such ease. His son Vitaliy was so helpful in answering all of our questions we had throughout the project and addressing any concerns whenever we had any. All in all a wonderful experience and we have no regrets. Thank you ISM finishedbasement for a job well done!! :)

What a pleasure it was working with you guys! Thank you for your glowing review! We can't wait for you guys to move... so we can do it again!!! Enjoy your band new Basement! - Andrij

Billal in Toronto
Billal in Toronto

Immaculate Finished 1000sq.ft Basement

We are thrilled with the results of ISM and the Finished Basements team. Igor was highly communicative, explaining each step and prepping us for upcoming stages throughout our major renovation. Every member of his team was professional, hard working, and completed work on schedule.
What I especially appreciated was Igor's ability to work with us to manage our expectations during the renovations, his excellent attention to detail, and his presence/availability throughout the project. Excellent work with an excellent team.

Thanks,
The Qureshi Family

Thank you very much for you kind words. Igor, the founder of ISM & Finishedbasement.ca has his hands in every project. Attention to detail is his middle name! We hope you enjoy your basement and make long lasting memories with family and friends! - Vitaliy

More about Finishedbasement.ca

YOU DREAM IT - WE BUILD IT - 2 WEEKS

Finished Basement.ca, (ISM Renobuilders Inc.) is a family-owned and operated business. We specialize in basement renovations providing our customers with a finished basement that is professionally-built with high quality products and materials and finished with old-world craftsmanship, pride and attention to detail.

Thinking about a Basement Renovation?

Finishedbasement.ca has been providing exceptional basement renovation services in the GTA since 1996. Converting people's dark damp basement's into clean, comfortable and fun living spaces.

We also offer unique, custom designs and consolations in interior decorating provided directly by the founder and owner, who personally oversees and manages all projects.

Come visit our 3000sq. ft. showroom located in Mississauga. We have just recently added a new addition featuring: Limestone, Marble, Infrared Sauna's, Steam Shower Display and LED Lighting!!!!!

Also offering in-house Audio Visual solutions by: Pure Custom Integrations. WHo help you understand tomorrows technology TODAY! Specializing in: Home Theatres, Home Automation, Home Integration....and more!

Unable to make it out to our showroom? No problem! Visit our website to explore more photos, video testimonials and our blog.

Thank you from the Finished Basement Crew for taking the time to check us out!

Basement Renovation
Toilets, Vanities, Faucets, Shower Enclosures, Shower Panels, Bathroom Mirrors, Infrared/Traditional & Combination Cedar or Hemlock Saunas, Flooring - Krono-Swiss, Subfloor - DRICORE, Ceramic Tiles, Limestone....and much more! All displayed at our showroom - Open to the public.
We provide basement renovation services. Taking your unfinished basement and completing in in just 2 weeks!! Basement Bathrooms Basement Spa Rooms Basement Family Rooms Basement Kitchens Basement Home Gyms Basement Apartments Basement Home Theatre Rooms Basement Bars & Wine Cellars
Finished Basement.ca uses hand picked top quality international brands. Come visit our showroom, we would love to show you all about them!
We offer unique custom basement renovation designs. Each project is given the attention and care it needs from our founder, Igor. So no need for proxy interior designers. We can help you simply update your look, create a modern vibe, classic or contemporary…. Remember, You Dream It - We Build It - In Just 2 Weeks!!
Finished basement.ca has been working on basement renovations for nearly 2 decades, and because of our expertise in this niche market, we are able to guarantee you a basement renovation in 2 weeks! Our old-world craftsmanship, prove and attention to detail is what puts us ahead of our competitors.
1996