Finishedbasement.ca

Basement Renovation
Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Flamborough, Guelph, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Caledon, Vaughan, King, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa.
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Milton  >  Finishedbasement.ca

Reviews for Finishedbasement.ca

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Basement renovation

Six years ago I meant Vitaliy I was so impressed by him and his crew...In 2012 I hired finished basement I had a budget and Vitaliy did everything to help me keep within that budget. The crew was excellent they tided up every day before they would leave for the night ... they were efficient and when they said they were going to be there they always were. This week I had a problem in my washroom nothing to do with their quality just wear and tear on our part. I contacted them on Monday, Igor came on Tuesday and crew started their work on Wednesday.
You are a great company and have the best service even after work is completed six years later . I would highly recommend this company and would be happy to share any of their work in my home .

Thank you Christina! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Our business is an extension of us, we are a family business and treat all our clients as if they are apart of it! We are thrilled after 6 years to hear you are still loving your basement. And even more thrilled that we were able to help out ! Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Tania in Vaughan
Tania in Vaughan

Basement reno

We got our basement reno done last year. We really enjoyed working with Andrij, who appeared to have been available to answer any questions and address all the concerns day and night. It was nice to be able to go to showroom and pick out our styles and colours with Nataly.
Construction crew was professional and worked very hard, our entire basement was finished in 3 weeks, we also liked that there was no garbage bin in our driveway, as the crew took all the garbage with them in the end of the day. It was a please working with you and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

Thank you so much Tania! It was such a pleasure working with you. We hope you are enjoying your new Basement! - Andrij

VP
VP

1250 sq ft finished basement < 3 wks

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in finishing our basement in the agreed upon timeframe. Your patience, knowledge, and very hard work was beyond awesome. Special thanks to Joe, Natalie, Vlad and crew, Igor and crew, Yury, and Vitaliy and crew, Alex the tape ninja, and let us not forget Igor - the designer. We were blessed with an awesome crew who provided great support and patience. I hope that I don’t need an after service, but I am confident that I can count on your team if this were the case.

Vito, Susi, and Maya

Wow I can't believe we are already finished! I still remember your showroom visit, your daughter is amazing!!! Thanks guys! And enjoy your finished basement. -Natalie

Jennifer Armstrong in Toronto
Jennifer Armstrong in Toronto

Finished Basement

We were about to have a second baby and needed more space badly. We wanted the job done within a short period of time to minimize disruption to our family, having experienced a never-ending reno on our first floor last year. We had a great experience with Igor and his team. The design help was really appreciated, and we’re very happy with the result. No job is problem-free, but they dealt with issues that arose efficiently and effectively, and finished early! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to finish your basement.

Thank you so much Jennifer! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with The Finished Basement Crew! Timing is so important to us! No one wants their house turned upside down for months. Enjoy your new living space, AND family addition! - Natalie

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Basement Renovation

My husband and I never thought we would be so happy and pleased with a general contractor until we saw what Finished Basements could do. Wow is all we can say. We first met Andrij in early Jan , but put our reno on hold, when we re-approached the subject and went back to see Andrij in late June about our project, he was happy to help, and got us moving on our basement reno in no time ,by the end of July our vision was fulfilled! We are thrilled with the results of ISM and the Finished Basements team. Every member of Igor's team was professional, respectful, hard working, and completed work on schedule. From owner Igor's design, to electrician's work, framing/ finishing crew and to Natalie's help with decor and colors....everything was done with such ease. His son Vitaliy was so helpful in answering all of our questions we had throughout the project and addressing any concerns whenever we had any. All in all a wonderful experience and we have no regrets. Thank you ISM finishedbasement for a job well done!! :)

What a pleasure it was working with you guys! Thank you for your glowing review! We can't wait for you guys to move... so we can do it again!!! Enjoy your band new Basement! - Andrij

Billal in Toronto
Billal in Toronto

Immaculate Finished 1000sq.ft Basement

We are thrilled with the results of ISM and the Finished Basements team. Igor was highly communicative, explaining each step and prepping us for upcoming stages throughout our major renovation. Every member of his team was professional, hard working, and completed work on schedule.
What I especially appreciated was Igor's ability to work with us to manage our expectations during the renovations, his excellent attention to detail, and his presence/availability throughout the project. Excellent work with an excellent team.

Thanks,
The Qureshi Family

Thank you very much for you kind words. Igor, the founder of ISM & Finishedbasement.ca has his hands in every project. Attention to detail is his middle name! We hope you enjoy your basement and make long lasting memories with family and friends! - Vitaliy

Leyya
Leyya
1 review Milton, ON

Basement

This is the 2nd time I've used ISM to finish my basement and they have wowed me each time. The basement is the best part of our house. Planning, design and execution was seamless. And the quality of workmanship does not suffer despite the fact that they did it all in 2 weeks!! Thank you Igor and team.

Leyya, thank you for choosing us for the second time to complete your basement renovation! It's been a pleasure working with you again. We hope you enjoy! And if you move again... you know who to call!!! - Natalie

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Finished Basement in 8 days

My husband and I never thought we would be so happy and pleased with a general contractor until we saw what Finished Basements could do. Wow, wow, wow is all we can say. We met Andrij first in late April about our vision and by mid-May, the vision was fulfilled! We knew we were in good hands from the first day we met this company and believe it or not, we knew they were the ones even after 4 other quotes. From owner Igor's design, to Igor electrician's work, to Natalie's help with decor and colors....everything was done with such ease. I think Natalie has a crystal ball as she seemed to know what we wanted before we did. What can I say about the team who entered our home to do the amazing transformation? The crew was respectful of our home, tidy and never invaded our space. They arrived on time when they said they would and never left a mess behind - very professional. We only had a minor hiccup when it was time to pay the balance, but that was resolved and we were still within budget. Lastly, to be complete in 8 business days was a dream come true! We just had to add 2 days for the wet bar afterwards. All in all a wonderful experience and we have no regrets. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you Sharon! We are so happy to hear you loved Igor's layout and Natalie's design help!! But even more happier to hear that you have "no regrets" what an amazing feeling! We hope you enjoy your new Basement for many years to come - Vitaliy

Jin in Brampton
Jin in Brampton

Basement Reno

Our basement reno was completed Aug 2017, a little after 2 weeks. The entire team from Joe, to Igor, Natalie and crew were amazing. We were quoted on target, everything was communicated very clearly. There were no misunderstandings or pushy sales pitch, Joe was great and very patient. Then we encountered Igor, such an amazing man. Very knowledgeable, took his time marking everything with tape and voila, we had our basement design. The crew, were great, so professional and respectful. You wouldn't know that we were having major construction in our house, they were so organized every evening left our home with no mess, clutter, things put away nicely. And at the end we got one beautiful clean basement.

I waited a full year to write this review for Finished Basement to get a true sense of their workmanship. A year later, I can say it was the best decision we made by choosing FB. We are so pleased and beyond happy with the service from FB. We have recommended them to our family and friends. Thank you for doing an amazing job.

Thank you so much Jim! We sure do miss you, and can't believe it's been a full year!!! We hope you have been enjoying your new Basement space. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure working with you and your family - Joe

R&A D in Whitby
R&A D in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement renovation

Total Pro's is the best way to describe the Team. From start to completion, every crew, every personal we dealt with was 5 star. They did more than was expected of them. We have had many projects done on our home through the years and this was definitely the best experience. Every crew that rolled through was professional, tidy and courteous. When the process starts you can be skeptical that 2.5 weeks? They are on point with everything, the have specialists roll through for every different skill set, it's akin to building/buying a home. They were referred to me by a neighbor and I'll be doing the same. Cheers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with The Finished Basement Crew! Being professional, on time and tidy is something we pride ourselves in. No one wants a house turned upside down for months while undertaking a reno. We hope you guys are enjoying your basement! - Natalie

More about Finishedbasement.ca

YOU DREAM IT - WE BUILD IT - 2 WEEKS

Finished Basement.ca, (ISM Renobuilders Inc.) is a family-owned and operated business. We specialize in basement renovations providing our customers with a finished basement that is professionally-built with high quality products and materials and finished with old-world craftsmanship, pride and attention to detail.

Thinking about a Basement Renovation?

Finishedbasement.ca has been providing exceptional basement renovation services in the GTA since 1996. Converting people's dark damp basement's into clean, comfortable and fun living spaces.

We also offer unique, custom designs and consolations in interior decorating provided directly by the founder and owner, who personally oversees and manages all projects.

Come visit our 3000sq. ft. showroom located in Mississauga. We have just recently added a new addition featuring: Limestone, Marble, Infrared Sauna's, Steam Shower Display and LED Lighting!!!!!

Also offering in-house Audio Visual solutions by: Pure Custom Integrations. WHo help you understand tomorrows technology TODAY! Specializing in: Home Theatres, Home Automation, Home Integration....and more!

Unable to make it out to our showroom? No problem! Visit our website to explore more photos, video testimonials and our blog.

Thank you from the Finished Basement Crew for taking the time to check us out!

Basement Renovation
Toilets, Vanities, Faucets, Shower Enclosures, Shower Panels, Bathroom Mirrors, Infrared/Traditional & Combination Cedar or Hemlock Saunas, Flooring - Krono-Swiss, Subfloor - DRICORE, Ceramic Tiles, Limestone....and much more! All displayed at our showroom - Open to the public.
We provide basement renovation services. Taking your unfinished basement and completing in in just 2 weeks!! Basement Bathrooms Basement Spa Rooms Basement Family Rooms Basement Kitchens Basement Home Gyms Basement Apartments Basement Home Theatre Rooms Basement Bars & Wine Cellars
Finished Basement.ca uses hand picked top quality international brands. Come visit our showroom, we would love to show you all about them!
We offer unique custom basement renovation designs. Each project is given the attention and care it needs from our founder, Igor. So no need for proxy interior designers. We can help you simply update your look, create a modern vibe, classic or contemporary…. Remember, You Dream It - We Build It - In Just 2 Weeks!!
Finished basement.ca has been working on basement renovations for nearly 2 decades, and because of our expertise in this niche market, we are able to guarantee you a basement renovation in 2 weeks! Our old-world craftsmanship, prove and attention to detail is what puts us ahead of our competitors.
1996