Mr Water Heater

Reviews for Mr Water Heater

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Hot water tank

I woke up in the morning to find that my hot water tank had leaked all over the basement floor. I was lucky that I caught it in time because the damage probably could have been much worse. I called several companies and as it was early there was no answer. I called this company and they answered the phone immediately and even walked me through how to get the water shut off to the tank. As a single mom I had absolutely no idea what to do and the person who answered the phone was careful to explain it all to me as I was learning how to shut off the water. The repair person came quickly and was able to bring me the new water tank I needed. He even took the time to go over how the system worked and what to do if that ever happens again. I can't thank them enough for taking the time to understand I had no idea how to fix this problem and explaining things simply for me. It took hours before one of the other companies even called me back. Great service all around!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we were able to help you. We do our best to respnd quickly and provide professional service to our customers. Please feel free to call us if there is anything else we can do for you.

unhappy customer in
unhappy customer in
1 review Port Moody, BC

Bad Service- Didn't get the job done

In 2015 Oct, I phoned this company when my tenant was telling me that there is no hot water. The lady who answered the call was very nice seem to be helpful. So I gave this company a shot and had the service guy show up. Very unprofessional, angry man- didn't perform any test or diagnosis. Simply just saying the tank was 7 years old, it is time for a new one. And he will reimburse me the charges when I install a new tank. I felt rid off because he didn't even do anything. And I don't even want to buy a new tank from him. Had a heated argument and than he suggest that he will change the upper thermostat but he wont guarantee if that is the parts that i needed and it is NO WAY for him to diagnosis the problem. Luckily, the tank worked again. A year and half later today the tank is still working. Just recently, there seem to be not enough hot water or it runs out very quick. I went on google started to like more about hot water tank. It is not as difficult as it seem. I changed both the thermostat and both the element and it is working fine just like new. All part less than $50 dollars from home depot. They can be tested to see which parts is not working with a multi-meter, however since I need to drain the tank in order to replace those parts and those parts were never been replaced, I mine as well change them all. After doing all the research learning about these parts. Made me think now why didn't the guy just change those parts for me or to do a test on them. Instead just wanted me to buy a new tank. One last thing, but I can't be 100% sure, but I suspect that he has gave me an old part for the thermostat that he changed. I have no prove but just from looking at it now, it look very worn out and greasy, which looks like it was sitting in a tool box for a long time. Even a old thermostat, shouldn't look like that. Conclusion, he has no intention to fix my tank, he just want me to buy a new one from him. There is no point to call them to come to your house and force yourself to buy a tank from them because you will be out $150 for the service call already

Generally by the time a 7 year old electric tank is in need of repairs most people prefer to change the hot water heater in lieu of putting money into trying to repair a tank which may start to leak anytime after that. The average life expectancy is now 7 - 10 years on these hot water heaters. It is definitly a customers choice which way to go. We are sorry if you weren't happy with our service technician and we would have appreciated a call back to our office in Oct. 2015.
We certainly aim to provide quick and satisfactory service to all our customers.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Good job

Dan came and installed a new hot water tank in a very confined space. He was courteous and did an excellent job. We have used this company before and we would use them again.

Thank you so much for letting us know that the job went well. We appreciate your business. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank

They installed a hot water heater in 2009 and wrote on the contract that we have a 12 year warranty. Fast forward to 2017... we noticed that our water wasn't heating up as well, so we called for a service call. They denied that they gave us a 12 year warranty and never booked a service call.
We were at fault and caused the early demise of our hot water tank by not flushing it out every 6 months. By not returning our calls we never had the opportunity to say it was our fault and order a new water heater.
We are moving on with another company and looking into hot water on demand.
The tone of their accusations and unprofessional conduct causedme to write this and warn others away from this company.

We are sorry you feel you did not recieve a courteous response from Mr.Water Heater. We do strive to provide good followup to all our customers. The warranties on the water heaters themselves is the manufacturer's warranty and we do not have any control over their policies. We thank you for contacting Mr. Water Heater about this matter.

Alan from Maple Ridge
Alan from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Hot Water Tanks

11 stars if I could. We have used Mr. Water Heaters services in the past and they have always provided exceptional service. Most recently we used them to replace two hot water tanks on our property. They were very efficient and made sure the proper safety precautions were made to insure that we would not run in to trouble while we were away on holidays. Another thing I should mention is that they were very kind to accommodate our tight schedule and got the entire project done in one day so that they would not have to return after our trip. He even cancelled his dinner plans to get both tanks done on the same day. Thank you Mr. Water Heater, I will be sure to use you again in the future.

We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you again. We are always very happy to hear from our repeat customers and we try to give you top priority. We know how important customer service is today.

Belle T. from Surrey
Belle T. from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Water heater replacement

Two weeks after installation there was a gas leak. Serviceman said it would probably take a week to get a replacement control.
Phoned 3 times, finally got a call back with no result. Received a call from Doug 3 days ago saying the head person would be speaking with him that day or the next about replacing control. That was 3 days ago. Not impressed with the actual company.

We do appreciate your feedback and we do know that the action on this was taking way too long. We are trying to work with the manufacture to remedy this problem for any future customers,should it ever arise again. We feel confident that our service technician has now been able to rectify the situation and again we do apologize for the time delay. If you have any difficulties at all with this hot water heater please notify us at once.

kevin  from Coquitlam
kevin from Coquitlam

Water heater replacement

Our 10 year old hot water tank had started to leak so we called around for quote to have it changed. Mr Water heater had good pricing and were able to change out our tank the same day. Dan did the installation and did a great job for us.

We really appreciate your feed back and your business. Thank you for calling Mr. water Heater and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Lois from Richmond
Lois from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

replace water heater

Easy and pleasant service all round. Phone was answered promptly by knowledgeable person, appt. was available shortly (this was not an emergency). Installer came on time, explained job thoroughly, was polite, efficient and cleaned up well. No hassle and good price.

Thank yoiu so much for taking the time to acknowledge Mr. Water Heater with your positive experience. We try our best to make sure our customers are happy. We really appreciate your business.

Mariano Lazar 		 from Abbotsford
Mariano Lazar from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Excellent Services

I use “Mr.Water Heater” to change all the water heaters in the building; the tenants have told me that the staff are very polite and tidy. “Mr.Water Heater” has been available on short notice and we have had no issues with the service. I am very satisfied with the quality of work “Mr.Water Heater” as done multiple times.

It is pleasure doing business with you and thank you for calling Mr. Water Heater. We appreciate your business

Dianne Bond from Coquitlam
Dianne Bond from Coquitlam

Electric hot water tank

Mr Water Heater installed the electric hot water tank that we replaced on March 13, 2014 on September 22, 1997, OVER 15 YEARS ago. We had, unfortunately, covered up Mr Water Heater's name and installation date with an insulating blanket and had the tank replaced by another company. That other company blocked our neighbour's driveway for almost 2 hours, positioned the tank so that we could not access the instruction manual or information labels, charged us $1050, and left without telling us with the promised price of the tank or the warranty on it. They told us to look on the internet when we complained. We really wish that we had called Mr Water Heater again instead of the company we called!

We certainly appreciate the fact that you took the time to write this review and please feel free to contact us anytime in the future. We always try to do our best for our customers and we are always extremely happy to hear from repeat customers.Thank you.

More about Mr Water Heater

Mr. Water Heater is a company specializing in water heaters, both gas and electric, and has been serving the Lower Mainland since 1990. Our company is licensed, insured and bonded and we employ only professionally trained and ticketed technicians who can provide replacements and repairs on both residential and commercial tanks.

The following are some things that set us apart:

Same day service.
Everyday competitive prices.
Warranties on all major repairs.
Trained and licensed technicians.
Services for residential and commercial properties.
Options for gas or electric heaters.
A+ rating from the BBB.

Repairing or Replacing hot water heaters:

We offer the following repair services:

Residential water heater repair.
Commercial water heater repair.
Warranty and maintenance work.
Gas and electric heater repairs.

Plumbing
Gas & electric water heaters. Residential & Commercial water heaters.
Repairing or Replacing hot water heaters: Do you have hot water problems? Mr. Water Heater is here to help keep your hot water running. The average lifespan of a water heater is 7-10 years, and one of the things that elongate the life of your water heater is routine maintenance. However, in the event you need your water heater repaired, trust us with the job! We offer the following repair services: Residential water heater repair. Commercial water heater repair. Warranty and maintenance work. Gas and electric heater repairs. Is it time to replace your old water heater? If you have an aging or failing water heater, don't wait any longer to replace it! At Mr. Water Heater, we offer a full array of water heater installation services, so whether you are installing a new water heater or replacing an older one, we can help. Because we carry a full line of residential and commercial water heaters, we can help you choose the right one for your application, install it the same day, and haul away your old water heater as well.
Residential: John Wood, Bradford White, Giant, Rheem/Ruud, Commercial: A.O. Smith, Rheem/Ruud
Customer service is our highest priority, and we guarantee your satisfaction. With more than 25 years of experience in the business, we continue to offer competitive pricing on all our services throughout the Lower Mainland.
Same day replacement or repair of Hot Water Heaters! Repairs, Installations, or Emergencies: Your water heater is an essential but often overlooked part of your home or business. It provides a comfort that you may forget about until you lose it. This is why you should choose a water heater repair specialist you can trust. Don't trust your water heater to just anyone. This is especially important if you are getting a new hot water tank installed. By choosing us for the installation, you know that the job was done right so you can trust it will last for years to come. We offer the following services: Water heater repair. Water heater installation. Manufacturer's Warranty Replacement. Furnace and boiler replacement. Leak detection. Emergency service.
1990