5 Star Cement

Reviews for 5 Star Cement

Nicky V in Vaughan
Nicky V in Vaughan

Stamped Concrete patio and walkway

The two owners Rui and Vito were extremely knowledgeable, and they were always available to answer any questions during the entire process. Both owners were hands on, working along with the rest of the crew, and their extensive experience in working with concrete and their commitment to not taking shortcuts, truly showed in the final product. Thank you 5 star crew for turning my vision into reality.

Van in Brampton
Van in Brampton

Concrete Driveway

I'm a very Skeptical guy, But I saw first hand the work these guys did on my neighbors patio. Five years later the patio was still in excellent shape so I hired Vito to do my driveway in Stamped Concrete. These guys were very professional clean and exacting. Lots of measurement and preparation. The concrete pour went flawlessly. Vito was very knowledgeable and reassuring. It was obvious he and his crew have been doing this for many years. I only expected to be satisfied at best, but I ended up being very happy with the completed driveway.

rtrt in Maple
rtrt in Maple

Front porch replacement M2M

5 Star Cement came recommended as ‘the best in the industry’. Vito, his partner and crew lived up to our highest expectation. They replaced a porch over a ‘cold room’ exactly as discussed, gave us solid, knowledgeable suggestions and responded quickly to our questions. The work was completed in a timely manner with professional efficiency.
We couldn’t be more pleased and would recommend this company to anyone who needs skill and experience.

Concrete
Concrete

Concrete patio

My concrete patio, steps, and walkway look great. Being in the construction industry myself I can see that the guys at 5 Star Cement gave me a quality product. No short cuts here. Looking forward to having them back in the spring to work on the front of my house.

Concrete Driveway

Awesome Job, great hard workers, constantly polite and patient with any changes. Actually removed an entire section of forms to do a last minute adjustment without any complaint. Multiple pours and lots of smal details. Did a regrade of our yard and also poured walkway and cement slabs as well. A real 10 star operation!!! THanks so much Vito for making our vision come to life. Posted before and after photos for you to enjoy.

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto

Amazing Patio Job

My friend recommended 5 Star to us after she had her cement patio done last year. Vito, the owner, responded promptly and came out to offer a quote. Not only was he knowledgeable about his product, but he was also able to provide some much needed guidance about the best options and finishes. Our job included not just a patio for our backyard,but a whole remodel. Vito was able to do almost all of it, from clearing out the mess in our backyard, bringing in topsoil, laying the patio, new sod and river rock. His crew came out when he said they would, worked hard, were courteous and friendly and did a good job cleaning up after themselves. Our patio was over 1200 square feet incorporating a rock garden that we already had, with paths leading down both sides of the house to the front and recessed lighting. It was a huge job and we could not be any happier with the service, reasonable price and the spectacular result. All in time for us to enjoy our summer!

cement contractors

slow to return phone calls but satisfied with results. Neighbours used them and were happy with workmanship. Seem to be knowledgeable and hard working. Will contact again for any concrete work in future.

marco, toronto
marco, toronto

Garage Foundation/Retaining Wall

Vito came and gave me a very competitive quote on a new detached garage foundation and a retaining wall for the rear of my property. He came in on budget and also did some extra requests I had in regards to attaching a membrane to the retaining wall and weeping tile. Vito and his crew were very professional and courteous. They showed up on time each day of the project. They did a great job! I would highly recommend 5 Star Cement for any concrete project. Thanks Vito!

More about 5 Star Cement

For over 15 years, 5 Star Cement has been transforming residential and commercial properties. With emphasis on fine details, our experience and knowledge in the concrete industry has allowed us to provide consistent customer satis- faction to homeowners and businesses. As innovators, our goal is to work together with our ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in North York?