Browne's Contracting

Browne's Contracting

Reviews for Browne's Contracting

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Crack repair

Professional, and responsive. Didn't take much time to inspect and provide a reasonable quote. Did a great job repairing a crack. Very happy with the work done.
Thank you for the great work.

Thank you very much!Mike Brownes Contracting

Ian in Halton
Ian in Halton

Fast response, good quality work

Mike was fast to respond to my request to fix brickwork and foundation cracks, very short turnaround time, fixed some additional cracks he noticed, all high quality work. A pain-free process working with a professional.

Thanks very much Ian for the great review!! Brownes Contracting Mike

Erin
Erin
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Mike able to completed the parging work at the front of our home. We were extremely happy with his communication and the price was just right. He was professional and efficient and his work speaks for itself!

Mike completed parging at the front of our home and around the garage doors and consulted us that the holes in the bricks were weeping holes and didn't need to be filled.
He originally quote higher than we would have liked and we didn't hire him; he explained that driving to Georgetown was quite a distance for him and that was why the price was higher. Then he called a week later to say that he had got another job in town and if that I was still interested he could lower the price since he was in town and come by to do the work.
He was excellent!

Thanks very much Erin for that nice long review! Brownes Contracting Mike

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Tuckpointing outside stairwell.

Some of the bricks in our outside stairwell were deteriorating and missing mortar between them. Browne's Contracting gave me a reasonable quote for the work to be done. The job was completely in a timely and professional manner. Some extra touchup spots were fixed at no extra charge. I would highly recommend this company to family and friends.

Thanks very much John,I an glad you are happy with the work.Review is much appreciated!Will be in touch re the other work! Cheers Mike Brownes Contracting

marylcurry
marylcurry

Brickwork remediation

The work was done well and in a timely fashion. We were very happy with finished job.
Definitely would recommend Browneto friends. Mlc

Thanks Mary I enjoyed working for you!!Mike Brownes Contracting

Mary
Mary

Mortar work, brick replacement

Replaced water damaged bricks and mortar

Arrived on time. Work completed as outlined on estimate. Excellent clean up

Mary Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.Glad you were happy with the service! Brownes Contracting

Ian McDougall from Toronto
Ian McDougall from Toronto

Small job

I had a tricky job that required some out of the box thinking from Mike. He outlined the cause and found a good fix. He was prompt and polite. I'm satisfied with the work.

Thanks very much Ian for the work and review!Brownes Contracting.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Brick repair and parging

Mike was great, I was very impressed with him and his crew. He responded to my emails instantly, even at midnight, and he delivered exactly what he promised. The work done was flawless and you can tell they take pride in the work they do. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone or using his services in the future.

Mario it was a pleasure working for you and your wife and how A to B you were.Thank you for taking the time to write this review it really helps alot!! Brownes Contracting

adamweitner
adamweitner

Tuckpointing

Mike was one of three different contractors I called regarding some brick work needed on my 1914 Beaches home. Given he was the only one willing to actually come out and look at the work before giving me a quote and getting me to commit to it, he was an obvious choice. As an aside, anyone who gives a quote without seeing the work, and asks you to commit to it before they will come out, is a scammer IMO. And that is exactly what the other two companies tried to do... I digress. Once Mike did come out it got even better, as he looked at what I wanted done and based on his review, some of what I thought needed fixing actually did not. He provided a quote for the work that was needed (much less than what I was given from the guys who weren't willing to come see it), and he did a great job. He was always great to communicate with throughout the process, and came to do the work when he said he would. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family!

So happy to have worked for you.Thanks for the amazing review!!Brownes Contracting

More about Browne's Contracting

Browne's Contracting has been specializing in Tuckpointing and all brick work for years with up to 20 references alone in the Yonge and Eglinton area. While many companies can tuckpoint, our emphasis is on it blending into the original mortar so it is not noticeable. We can most of the time also get a matching brick if not a closely matching brick.We don't want our work taking away from the look of your home. We want to improve the look. Call Now for an estimate. All estimates our done within 2 days of contact so you don't have to wait!