HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in North York  >  Browne's Contracting

Reviews for Browne's Contracting

Lisa in Toronto in York
Lisa in Toronto in York

Tuckpointing

Mike did an excellent job with the exterior work we required on our home. He was extremely honest, professional, courteous & timely with his responses. He told us what work was important to address immediately and what could wait a bit, which was very much appreciated. We would highly recommend, Browne's Contracting!

Ty so much Lisa!

A.
A.

Tuck pointing, brick repair and/or replacement, and parging

This is the second time that I have used Browne's Contracting. I am very pleased with the professionalism and quality of work by Browne's Contracting. Mike took the time to consult and explain what needed to be done on this 100+ year house. He matched the bricks' colour and style and ensured the tuck pointing looked the same. He repaired the parging and came back to do additional tuck pointing after I found some more spots. Clean up was completed. I highly recommend Mike and his skilled labourer, Steve.

It was a pleasure working for you Alison to for the great review!

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Scarborough, ON

Replacement of degraded bricks on 2 window ledges.

Mike does an excellent job with quoting and winning the business by going through extra lenghts to ensure customer satisfaction. Due to the unique colour and make or my bricks which are no longer in production, he had to search high and low to find a suitable substitute. Although slightly different, he expertly fit the bricks in and it appears almost original. Work done in timely, cost effective manner, with an excellent personality. Cannot be more pleased.

I appreciate the kind words. Ty

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Brick replacement, repair, and tuckpointing

Excellent work and professional attitude! Quick responses to my inquiries, very accommodating, and showed up when he said he would. Thanks so much for your exceptional and friendly service, Mike!

Thank you Christian for your business and the review.

BESSIE
BESSIE

Parging

Browne's Contracting did a great job! Work was done on time and on budget with no fuss! Thanks again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review much appreciated!

Karyn
Karyn

Tuckpointing

If you need tuckpointing done, connect with Mike from Browne's Contracting. He just finished at my place. He colour-matched so well that I can't even tell. Amazing. Turned up when he said he would; used clear communication; was very safe with the ladder; cleaned up after himself very well; super-personable, as well. I'm really really happy with his work. Oh - and reasonable pricing, to boot!

I am glad you loved the work..thanks for the reviews and going out of your way to help Garus!It was a pleasure!

jmb in Toronto
jmb in Toronto

Great work on two brick repair jobs

I contacted Mike last fall for some emergency repair work...the mortar on one section of wall had deteriorated to the point that I was starting to get leaks in the house after heavy rain (complicated by a roof repair that damaged my eavestrough). Mike came right away, provided a reasonable quote and got the job done quickly saving me further damage from leaks. I was so impressed that I had him provide a quote to do some brick repair work on my front porch. Not only did he do a great job both times, but he also threw in a little extra work on my window sills which was greatly appreciated!

It was a pleasure working for you and I was happy to do the extra work for you!

Susan  from Etobicoke
Susan from Etobicoke

Tuck Pointing

Browne's Contracting provides first class work. Shortly after contacting Mike to see if he did small jobs, he stopped by to give me a quote. While reviewing the work to be done, I had some questions for Mike. He was only too happy to answer them. Mike is knowledgeable about the work he does. Mike made sure the temperature was high enough, allowing the work to be done properly. While working, he noticed some other areas needing repair, and just did it, at no extra cost. He took his time to match the colour he was going to use, making sure it blended in with the tuck pointing already there. Mike truly cares about the quality of work he does. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks, Mike!

Thank you so much for taking the time and write this awesome review,it makes me feel good working for customers like yourself,it was a pleasure!!

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Brick repairs and parging

I contacted Mike from Browne's Contracting after he left a flyer on our door. I knew we needed some brickwork done but I was tired of waiting for my husband to get to do it...So Mike came and did a reasonable quote and came back about a week later when the weather was good to do the work....We can't see when he worked! It blends seamlessly! So seeing what he did, we asked him to do more work that was only from a cosmetic stand point and that was bothering me. He did tell us that it wasn't a structural need but I wanted it done for my own OCD! He is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work. We will reuse him if the needs arrive in the future and we are gladly recommending him.

Thank you for your business and review Caroline.

Dino Carella in Toronto
Dino Carella in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Brickwork repair and Tuckpointing

Browne’s Contracting was recommended to me by a friend who had used their services before and was very impressed and pleased with their high quality of work done on their home.
I am also extremely pleased with their services!! They repaired my home back to perfection!!
Mike, the owner, is a honest and great guy who truly cares about home owners’ satisfaction and is very good answering questions in detail.
Browne’s Contracting is very professional, efficient and reliable. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of masonry work and would definitely hire them again in a heart-beat!!
Thanks for doing a great job, Mike!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this Dino!

More about Browne's Contracting

Browne's Contracting has been specializing in Tuckpointing and all brick work for years with up to 20 references alone in the Yonge and Eglinton area. While many companies can tuckpoint, our emphasis is on it blending into the original mortar so it is not noticeable. We can most of the time also get a matching brick if not a closely matching brick.We don't want our work taking away from the look of your home. We want to improve the look. Call Now for an estimate. All estimates our done within 2 days of contact so you don't have to wait!