Sameday roofing

Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Sameday roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sameday roofing

Cathy Kubina in Maple
1 review Hamilton, ON

If I could rate this company a ten I would. With ALL roofing companies being so busy this year people that give a bad rating because they can't get service right away should not be able to give a bad rating. We had a leak in our roof and I had four different roofing companies come out for an estimate. It opened my eyes to find out a lot of these so called big name companies have you pay for their booklets filled with "Stuff", their advertising etc. Not so with Sameday Roofing. They came explained what needed to be done and gave us a price. They are not the cheapest but not the most expensive. My roof is a gorgeous Hunter Green. They came when they said they would, are hard working and run like a well oiled machine. I was impressed with how respectful they guys were. They really work a long day and cleaned up after that long day. They even had the big guy come and inspect the roof. I would and have recommended them to others. Word of mouth is the best advertising a business can have. If they had a bigger sign to put on my lawn I would gladly display it. Thanks again for such a wonderful job and a pleasant experience. The Kubina family!

Deb in
1 review Hamilton, ON

I would highly recommend Same Day, from the initial contact with Rich to completion with Shane and crew, they were terrific to work with. Our roof was in poor condition and desperately in need of a complete update. They came within a week of our signed agreement. The team was professional and left the property immaculate. Some siding work was also required and while we were arranging for that, Rich came by later to cover and tape any areas where there may be potential leak which was much appreciated since we were due for heavy rainfall. A great experience with little disruption, well worth the money spent.

1 review Hamilton, ON

My experience was the complete opposite of the previous negative review. It’s true that when you call, they will take your information and have a specific team member contact you. I worked with Richard who opened a file for me right away over the phone and he was on my roof within an hour. He didn’t talk about other companies at all. He just talked about getting my roof fixed. And since I’m a first-time home owner, he took the time to explain the problems he saw and different ways of approaching a solution as part of the inspection.

Unfortunately, because of on-going rain, they couldn’t fix the roof on that same day. But Richard CAME BACK to the house and taped up the problem areas just to help tide me over until the weather starts to cooperate and they can get back to work. Again, these two visits all happened within an hour. I’m really happy with the experience I’ve had with this company thus far. Super responsive, professional, and helpful.

Thanks so much. We are glad to help

Joe in
1 review Hamilton, ON

These guys were so pushy on the phone and spent so much time criticizing other companies I was so turned off. They told me not to waste their time by asking them to actually look at our roof in person. He proceeded to tell me how busy they are. Anyone that spends so much time criticizing others to make themselves look good is not credible to me. I decided to go with another roofer who didn't need to insult others to get my business.

Although we can all agree that focusing on the positives is important in life, a roofing project is not all sunshine and rainbows. Having been in the industry for 16 years and built a great credible reputation and we're quite often the ones called in to fix other roofing companies' short falls resulting in many people reaching out to us; needing to repair or have a total replacement. Most of the time these issues are caused by things being overlooked during install and can be relatively simple to fix if your an expert. We all know details can cost a homeowner a lot of money especially when they take pride in their investments even when they hadn't budgeted for it, often taking away from other things like family vacations or a child's educational savings.
Although our commitment is to homeowner satisfaction, as a roofing company it is important to make money. Great roofers are hard to find and they deserve to be paid well. we believe that it's in our and our customers best interest to protect our time and our customers time as well to be efficient for our customers like they are our family, and educate them and offer them options so that they can have a roof that will serve them properly. We're sorry you felt our approach was aggressive, but we believe strongly in our service.
We offer two types of service: a repair service that includes a $500 minimum service charge, which can count as a deposit for a full replacement, or a full replacement which begins with a free remote inspection.
However, you refused our free estimate and demanded an immediate on-site inspection refusing to pay any compensation despite the fact that we explained we have dozens of people already awaiting our service. So, your comment regarding not viewing your roof is misleading.
When requesting a total roof replacement, due to our busy schedule, we ask for your email and home address. With your permission we do a 3D satellite inspection. From here we can measure the roof completely, account for any vents, skylights or unusual architecture. We can offer you a very accurate quote from our satellite inspection. Upon receiving your quote, if the homeowner decides they interested what we offer , we book an on-site inspection to speak with our customersin person and personally inspect the roof.

We apologize if you think this is lazy, but in reality this saves not only our time, but allows our customers to get a quote within a day or two instead of a week or two and we're helping the environment by reducing emissions.
In closing. We never insulted any on. We speak truths and anyone that isn't being bombarded with calls right now is probably not a very busy company and we are thankful we are not one of them. We work very very very hard for happily paying homeowners that understand how great people should be paid for their time. This review is from a person who called in and was being aggressive and pushy. HOPEFULLY he found what he was looking for. Thank you because we really do care!!

David in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

115 km winds took some shingles off of our roof this past week. I was skeptical to call the roofing company that put the roof on this house when it was built 7 years ago. I researched and found great reviews on Sameday Roofing. Richard the owner was prompt in returning my call. He had his crew out very quickly. Shane was terrific and the price was very fair. He and his team did the repair and fully inspected the roof for any other loose shingles. I will be calling Richard when my roof needs full replacement. We are extremely pleased. Thanks Richard, Shane and team. David&Debbie

aslocki in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Richard and his team at Sameday Roofing Systems work fast, efficient and do a quality job. The quote we received was competitive with others and was honoured at the end of the job. Interacting and dealing with Richard was excellent. He is forthcoming and upfront with you, with nothing to hide. There are no corners cut and I truly believe these guys have the homeowner's best interests at heart; even going so far as to push up the job a few days early to get the roof done before the weather turned for the worse. They do the best job possible using superior quality materials.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Im really happy with job,excellent hard workers all day, meticulous honest performance.very clean attic insulation and a roof install like no other.the estimate they give you is the price you pay.no hidden costs whatsoever i highly recommend this company for your project.Moe from stoney creek.

ajmalsayed0 in Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Beware of this roofing company. This roofing company is not honest with their job. I called them and emailed them and they do not respond back. They are good at grabbing money and fleeing. BEWARE. Find other local companies. The good reviews are all probably fake.

I checked the emails and phone records and I don't see anyone with your name having called in or emailed. We are definitely in the business of taking care of our customers. Not sure how this persons review can say we grab money and flee since we have never even communicated with you about work or have been paid at all from you or anyone to do work for you? Especially since you did say in you review that you have never spoken to anyone? Your review looks like an angry slander comment full of lies. We never take deposits for roof jobs. Payment upon completion, even for smaller service call type things. I feel like this customers roof estimate request was sent to junk folder because Homestars notifications get sent similar to spam and gets sent to a different folder. Which I now have to check consistently to prevent people from getting upset. Please contact us directly at [email protected] or call us 9055444667 Thank you because we do care

Stew in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

From estimate to completion, Sameday Roofing represents themselves with absolute professionalism and integrity. Both Shane and Rick lead by example. They were onsite and on the roof from start to finish, taking great pride in what they do and how they do it. They lived up to the promise in their name, even though in took until almost 9:00 pm to lay the last shingle of the day. Next morning bright and early, there they were along with two employees to touch up, clean up and put everything back in its place. Definitely a first-class job by a first-class company that has earned our respect, trust and praise. Thanks guys.

Joseph in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had my roof redone by Same Day Roofing. Rich, the owner, came to my house and gave me a quote for the job which came in lower than the other quotes I received from other roofing companies. Rich and his crew came and redid the roof in one day, and even did my shed free of charge! They were very courteous and pleasant to talk to and very diligent at making sure that any mess was cleaned up. All materials used were high quality. They didn't cut any corners and did the job right, the first time. Great work Rich and crew! Highly recommend!

More about Sameday roofing

Specializing in Residential Re-roofing. Certified GAF Contractor. Licensed with the City, Fully insured. Professional roof installation and cleanup. Call for your Long term roofing solution