Calleja Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Calleja Roofing

Reviews for Calleja Roofing

Rosalind in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We would recommend Calleja Roofing to do your roofing needs. They came out and inspected our roof on our addition and gave us a price that was affordable compared to other roofing companies.

They came out the day that was scheduled and completed the work in one day. They cleaned up the area, you would not know that they were there.

Again, thank you for a wonderful job our home.

Rosalind

Julie, in Oakville

Had problems with my roof, he did an excellent job. The roofers were cautious and always made sure the area was clean as I leave real close to my neighbour and didn't want any problems with them. They never started to earlier and woke up the neighbour hood. Did excellent work, timely and would recommend them, I felt I was being treated fair, not ripped off.