Tango Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M9V 2Y5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in North York  >  Tango Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Tango Roofing Inc.

Sara in Etobicoke
4 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

I was very disapponted in the quality of work as well as the customer service. Upon arrival at my home, the crew proceeded to climb on top of my neighbours roof without permission. When I asked them to get off of it, as it was not my home..they ignored my requests...continued to have lunch on her roof and spilled coke all over it. They did not cap off the eaves which filled with roofing debris. I had flooding onto my neighbours roof and althogh I called Javier 7 times for a period of two months I was rudely ignored. On several occasions, the woman handling his calls hung up on me. Finally, when they came..it was november and I had to help the worker melt the ice in the eaves so he could remove the debris. They also failed to replace the screws in my skylights which caused leakage. He explained what happened by telling me that some of the crew were young and inexperienced!!! I never got an apology or a phone call from Javier through out the whole issue. I would never recommend them. Very unprofessional, poor quality and followup.

toronto

Javier and his team did a great job fixing our roof. They provided timely service with an excellent clean up. Workers were polite and well mannered. They went the extra mile to make sure we could get the job done right.

Frank North Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Javier Morales, knocked on our door one early evening to discuss redoing our roof. After speaking with him for a short while he climbed up on the ladder to take a look at the roof and provide a better estimate. Literally two days later him and his team showed up bright and early and began working. It was obvious the team had a wealth of experience as they quickly and efficiently worked through the project keeping us informed of any new circumstances as they came up. Javier and his team left us with a feeling of satisfaction, confidence in the job they had done and a sense of great value. I would urge anyone in need of a new roof or repair to contact Tango Roofing Inc when gathering estimates and attempting to decide which company would be best for them.