DrainCity Plumbers

1096 Barmac Dr. Toronto ON M9L
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  DrainCity Plumbers

Reviews for DrainCity Plumbers

Drain Issues

Sewage was backing up in the basement, contacted DrainCity and they dispatched a crew ASAP, fixed my problem with in hours. The crew not onLy fixed my problem but cleaned up the basement and discarded all the garbage. Would highly recommend DrainCity to my friends and family.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Back water valve

Outstanding professional service from start to finish from Bob crew.
They recently replaced my back water valve line and worked outside in the extreme hot for hours digging 10' down in the ground. Very impressive and highly recommend. Well done!

Thank you Mike for your feedback it is greatly appreciated and we are happy that you are happy.

Yabani in Toronto
Yabani in Toronto

Grease Trap Installation

I am very pleased with Draincity's service! The workers are very kind and did the job very well. I would highly recommend using their service again and if you haven't I would really give them a try.

Thank you Yabani for your kid words. We are pleased that you are happy with the work that was performed.

Mekki MacAulay from Toronto
Mekki MacAulay from Toronto

Water Main Break Emergency Repair

A 4inch water main that feeds about 40 townhouses in our condominium complex broke in the middle of the night early on a Sunday morning. DrainCity Plumbers was able to put together a team on short notice to dig down 12ft below ground level, by-hand (since a backhoe couldn't fit in the location), and replace the broken pipe section, restoring water to over 200 people. We are grateful for their quick response. The work was professionally done, they provided all appropriate licenses and permits, and were available for follow-up questions.

My only small gripe is that I had to reach out for updates. A bit more proactive communication would have put me more at ease. Nevertheless, the replies were quick. Our contact, Bob, clearly knew the industry well and had completed many similar projects in the past, so it all fell neatly into place. Thanks Bob!

Thank you Mekki we respond to emergencies as fast as we can, thank you for your kind words, we are pleased that we were able to get all the homeowners running water as fast as possible.

Judy and Larry from Toronto
Judy and Larry from Toronto

Drain Cleaning

Call and appointment service was prompt. Tech (Viktor) showed up promptly. He worked quickly to resolve my issue. Two other providers had not been able to unclog the main toilet drain line. The guy worked hard to get his power snake tool through the blockage. (It was debris from the flooring contractors, i.e. mortar/thin set)

Dan Sparrow from Toronto
Dan Sparrow from Toronto

Back Water Valve Flow Device

We had our back flow prevention device installed by this company in December just before the Holidays. We had told them we were short on time and wanted to get the job done quick and smoothly. They send their guy Jason that same day and provided me with a full written quote free of charge and an unbeatable price. We started the work and they were finished within a day after Drain City's plumbers arrived the day after. We were surprised at how quick they were able to install this thing in Winter and want to thank you guys for helping us protect our home!

Elaine from Toronto
Elaine from Toronto

Snake Drain Cleaning

Called this company to help us with our plugged drain, we had a different company come in before and although it was cleared with their snake we had the drain backup a few days later...we decided to use a new company and went with Draincity. Viktor came with an electric snake and so far so good! we are very happy with price and service.

More about DrainCity Plumbers

With over 23 years of experience, we offer high quality service in waterproofing, drains, plumbing, concrete and underpinning call or click today to schedule a free estimate from one of our technician's. Licensed & Insured. MASTER PLUMBER: LICENCE # P20942. CITY REBATES SENIORS DISCOUNT 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES See Our ...