Drain City Plumbers

Drain City Plumbers

Reviews for Drain City Plumbers

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Water in the wrong place

I was told by a friend to contact Drain city after telling him of my problem.
They came the same day as they knew it was kinda an emergency.
Their technicians was awesome and knew exactly what to do.
They completed the big job in a day. Wow.
Dymitro I think his name, came by the next day to finish up and check that everything was okay.
Happy I was told to contact them. There quote was less than I imagined.
Thanks guys, life back to normal in no time, thanks!
Mark

Drain repair

A couple days ago I had noticed water had been leaking through the floor of my house. We called Draincity and we scheduled an emergency repair on the next day. The main plumbers, Vasil and Dmytro had diagnosed the situation relatively quickly, saying that I had a very faulty drain. The drain had been repaired in the next couple of hours with very pleasant results. The crew of Draincity had been absolutely amazing with the service, giving friendly tips for future maintenanace all for a very generous price. Strongly recommend this company to everyone as they are outstanding workers and great professionals.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Grease Trap Installation

Outstanding service, would really recommend anyone with an commercial or industrial facility. Their technician gave me really useful information about maintenance and the service came with an extremely reasonable price.

Drain Issues

Sewage was backing up in the basement, contacted DrainCity and they dispatched a crew ASAP, fixed my problem with in hours. The crew not onLy fixed my problem but cleaned up the basement and discarded all the garbage. Would highly recommend DrainCity to my friends and family.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Back water valve

Outstanding professional service from start to finish from Bob crew.
They recently replaced my back water valve line and worked outside in the extreme hot for hours digging 10' down in the ground. Very impressive and highly recommend. Well done!

Thank you Mike for your feedback it is greatly appreciated and we are happy that you are happy.

Yabani in Toronto
Yabani in Toronto

Grease Trap Installation

I am very pleased with Draincity's service! The workers are very kind and did the job very well. I would highly recommend using their service again and if you haven't I would really give them a try.

Thank you Yabani for your kid words. We are pleased that you are happy with the work that was performed.

Mekki MacAulay from Toronto
Mekki MacAulay from Toronto

Water Main Break Emergency Repair

A 4inch water main that feeds about 40 townhouses in our condominium complex broke in the middle of the night early on a Sunday morning. DrainCity Plumbers was able to put together a team on short notice to dig down 12ft below ground level, by-hand (since a backhoe couldn't fit in the location), and replace the broken pipe section, restoring water to over 200 people. We are grateful for their quick response. The work was professionally done, they provided all appropriate licenses and permits, and were available for follow-up questions.

My only small gripe is that I had to reach out for updates. A bit more proactive communication would have put me more at ease. Nevertheless, the replies were quick. Our contact, Bob, clearly knew the industry well and had completed many similar projects in the past, so it all fell neatly into place. Thanks Bob!

Thank you Mekki we respond to emergencies as fast as we can, thank you for your kind words, we are pleased that we were able to get all the homeowners running water as fast as possible.

Judy and Larry from Toronto
Judy and Larry from Toronto

Drain Cleaning

Call and appointment service was prompt. Tech (Viktor) showed up promptly. He worked quickly to resolve my issue. Two other providers had not been able to unclog the main toilet drain line. The guy worked hard to get his power snake tool through the blockage. (It was debris from the flooring contractors, i.e. mortar/thin set)

More about Drain City Plumbers

With over 23 years of experience, we offer high quality service in waterproofing, drains, plumbing, concrete and underpinning call or click today to schedule a free estimate from one of our technician's. Licensed & Insured. MASTER PLUMBER: LICENCE # P20942. CITY REBATES SENIORS DISCOUNT 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES See Our ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?