Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

Mary Lake
Mary Lake

Bedroom windows replacement

I recently had my bedroom windows replaced. Derek, the sales rep., was very professional and did not pressure me to make a quick decision. The installers were very professional and did a good job with the cleanup after installation. I am very happy with the windows. I love the looks of them, the ease of operation, the retractable screens, and the ease of cleaning the windows. I am getting many compliments from my neighbors on these windows. I would recommend Magic Windows to any one.

Windows for the whole house plus a sliding patio door

The service and quality associated with Magic windows is unbelievable! We would recommend them to anyone! Tom Parker was our representative and he made the process very easy. The installation crew was on time, professional and cleaned up after the install. After a few months we decided we needed a more private screen. Tom picked up the blinds had them changed out and delivered them back the same day!!

George Murray
George Murray

Window and door replacement

Product is very good with professional, quick, and clean installation.
House is quieter and much warmer with new windows and door installed
Very pleased with result. Would recommend to others with ease.
George A Murray

Leeson112
Leeson112

Love them!

My husband saw the MW ad on television and suggested to get more information on the products. Though we got quotes from 2 other companies, we were sold on the Magic Windows.
From the initial online contact , to setting up an appointment , to installation was seamless.
When the appointment was set up, we were told that the appointment would be at least 45 minutes.
She was not kidding! The sales rep was thorough in all details of the products.
Windows were promised by time frame indicated by the sales rep.
The installers completed in one day. They ensure that the flooring in the house were covered before starting. Once the windows were completed, the installers ensured the work areas were cleaned up. There were 2 follow appointments for a minor adjustments.
Overall, the staff, installers, were professional and courteous. From the beginning , the experience has been positive.
We are very pleased with the products . The Window wall and the window shades system are our favorite. The window wall gives us unobstructed view of our backyard and the shades , offers no fuss in opening and closing.
Love them!

Yvonne Lee

Aleksandra in Toronto
Aleksandra in Toronto

Magic Windows

On balance, I'm very happy with my Magic Windows. I'd always wanted to install them to lead on to the deck. Nothing beats being able to push them all the way to the side to open up the whole wall to the outside.

However, I'd have to note that after my order was placed, if I had a question or concern, receiving a response from my sales representative was scattered and unpredictable. It seemed to be a case of "we've got your order so we're not as motivated to respond to you". That may be overly harsh but that is how I felt.

The windows were installed quickly one afternoon by workmen who had obviously done this many times. They took the time to explain to me how to use them and what to watch for re: maintenance. I asked them if they clean the windows and they said "no" but I guess I can't blame them. LOL
To be clear, I haven't used the windows yet at all since it's wintertime and the deck has not been built yet but come this spring I'm expecting them to get a lot of use. I hope that they last me for many years of happy and easy use. A. Spalvins - Toronto, Ontario.

Happy guy
Happy guy
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Two bedroom windows

A Study window that look great. Windows that open effortlessly, and are very easy to clean without having to go outside. The retractable screen and blind is a great feature.

Michelle Ontario
Michelle Ontario

Window replacement

We had an excellent experience with Magic Windows, from sales to installation. Service was very professional. We love the result and will proceed with replacing the rest of the house windows next year!

Window replacement

Decided to replace all 2nd floor windows . Derek came to give me a quote and demonstration , he was very knowlegeable about the products and even though the price was higher than a previous company, I could see the difference in product quality and decided to go with magic windows. The installers did a very good job , considering that it was a cold and rainy day , Nov 30./20 . I'm very happy with the windows , I don't hear any more outside noise now.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Windows and sliding door

We replaced the windows on the lower level and the sliding door to the backyard of our house. The installers and scheduling staff were courteous and knowledgable. Installation was clean and efficient and the mess from installation was kept to a minimum and cleaned up before the installers left. They are pricey windows for sure, but it seems like a quality product with a unique design, functionality, and great warranty.

Doug in Brampton
Doug in Brampton

Magic Window - Kitchen pass-through window

I recently found Magic Window Innovations to work with me on the design, manufacture and installation of a custom order window. The order was only for one, specialized window.... however the Magic Window Sales Representative devoted his time to my "small" window requirement and together we designed a window to suit my needs. Magic Windows "shrunk" their patented, "Window-Wall" design and R & D innovations down to a 3 ft. high X 6 ft. wide, fully opening, retractable screened, energy efficient window unit. This window is going to be integrated between our kitchen and a future outdoor patio / BBQ / entertaining area.
The on-site installation of this window went flawlessly, and the installers took their time to fully demonstrate all the operating and maintenance features of the window. Add to this a 40 year, fully transferable warranty ( even including animal damage to the screens !! ), made choosing Magic Window Innovations a very easy choice.
Doug Scheniman - Bobcaygeon, ON

More about Magic Window Innovations

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.