Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

2nd floor Bay Window.

Great team. They left the area clean and we're in and out in a day. We love our new windows and have redone all of them with galaxy. Highly recommended.

Hello Sean,
Thank you very much for your kind review and for recommending us to your neighbours.
Have another warm winter!

Yvonne
Yvonne

Excellent Quality Windows And Professional Team.

Happy with our Energy Efficient Windows. Alex was professional and informative. We replaced 12 windows. The Installers were hardworking and replaced all the brick to brick windows in one day. They cleaned up before leaving.
Thanks ! to Galaxy Windows & Team for all the quality services provided.

Hello Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your business & kind feedback!
Best regards.
Alex.

Angelica
Angelica
2 reviews Burlington, ON

6 windows replaced

We are very pleased with our new windows! The quality of the product made a sudden difference on temperature of the house. Also the house is much more quiet as the triple layers of the windows help insulating noises coming from outside. Dimitri conducted the sales in a professional manner. Alex arranged and delivered the installation of the windows as agreed. The crew arrived on time and worked very quickly, leaving the working area nice and clean. We will certainly call them in the future!

Hello Angelica,
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed feedback. Have a quiet and warm winter!

vik in Vaughan
vik in Vaughan

Excellent Service! Replaced 4 windows.

416-887-7888
7777 Keele St # 202
Vaughan
L4K

We had a great experience working with Galaxy Windows. Pricing was competitive. Moreover, the work was done professionally and in a timely manner. They replaced 4 of our windows. Three bedroom and one bathroom. The minor issue we had was taken care of promptly.

Hello Vik,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
Can you please call us 416-887-7888.

LG in Thornhill
LG in Thornhill

First class installation and experience with Galaxy

Delighted with the experience of dealing with Galaxy. Dmitri was prompt with his appointment, a fair quote and worked with us to ensure we got in on the Green On rebate program for our qualifying windows. Installation was done when promised and the two installers were master craftsmen, polite, efficient and cleaned up when done. Excellent quality doors & windows. We highly recommend this company.

Hello Mr G.,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
Have a nice and warm winter,

Tat in Markham
Tat in Markham

Windows and Patio door replacement

From the initial sales call with Dmitri to the final installation and GreenON rebate submission, the team at Galaxy Windows was amazing!

Dmitri was right on time for our initial consultation and arrived at my home when he said he would and he also called to confirm when he would be arriving. Dmitri was very knowledgeable and patient in explaining the options for replacing my windows and patio sliding door and provided the necessary information for me to make an informed choice. He also brought along a sample of the window that we would be installing so that I can see and operate the hardware.

Once I decided on going with Galaxy Windows to replace my windows and patio door, Alex called to arrange for a time to come and take final measurements of my windows. Again, Alex arrived right when he said he would and was quick to get all the information he needed to have the windows ordered.

On several occasions I had to follow up with Dmitri and Alex from the office and received prompt replies to all my questions. When the Ontario government cancelled the GreenON program, Alex assured me that my windows would be installed in time to qualify for the rebate. My installation was scheduled for September and the team kept to that date.

On the day of installation, Alex and Vlad showed up at my house and were very professional in the way they worked on removing and installing my windows. They did their best to minimize the amount of debris created when removing the windows and after the installation they cleaned up and left me with only a quick vacuum of the work area. Dmitri dropped by on the first day of installation to show me how to remove the screens and to check if everything was going well. The installation was completed in one and a half days which was right on from the estimate which made planning for me quite easy.

Two weeks after the installation and after I had sent Alex all the required information for the GreenON rebate, I received an email from Alex that he had prepared my submission and all I needed to do was to go to the GreenON website and complete the submission process. Alex did all the hard work for me and I just needed to confirm the details.

I would highly recommend the team at Galaxy Windows for any Window or Door replacements. Amazing team from start to finish!

Hello Tat,
Thank you very much for your kind and detailed review as well as great pictures!
Have a pleasant and warm winter,
Dmitri, Alex and the crew

michael koziol in Toronto
michael koziol in Toronto

window and Patio renovation

the service from Galaxy windows was fantastic Alex the salesman was very informative and helpful and the work team were professional in every way the company met every request and we extremely happy with the project from start to finish

Hello Michael,
Thank you very much for your business & kind feedback!
Best regards.
Alex.

Stanley in Mississauga
Stanley in Mississauga

Windows

This is my third time using Galaxy Windows, as usual, the price and the workmanship was unbeatable. I have also referred this company to my friend as well. They called me back and told me how satisfied with the work and services they have received from Galaxy windows. And of course the quality of the windows are the best I have ever seen. Thanks very much for the quality products and services you have provided. I will sure provide your names to all my friends and families if they need your services.

Hello Stanley,
It was our pleasure working for you again. Thank you so much for your repeated business!

Richu in Toronto
Richu in Toronto

Need look no further! Best company for windows and doors!

Job: Complete replacement and installation of 10+ windows, patio doors and main door.
Time: 2 days
Experience: Absolutely hassle and worry free. From the beginning itself, Dimitri was very thorough with his presentation and provided us with all the information regarding the type of windows we would be receiving. In terms of cost, we had inquired quotes from half dozen other companies and Dimitri quote was so competitive that we gave him the contract on the spot. I also had no worries on the quality of work that we would receive because Galaxy windows has such high ratings on homestars but that faith came to fruition on the excellent expertise of their installation team, Alex and Vlad. The work was done so expertly and cleanly that I have had other contractors comment on its excellence and inquire as to who did the caulking on the main door! To top it all off, Dimitri was available anytime to answer any questions I had. I have nothing but praises for the smooth efficiency within the Galaxy windows team and would not hesitate to recommend them. The pics below are proof enough for my experiences. Thank you!

Hello Richu,
We kindly thank you for your great feedback and amazing pictures! Please give us a call sometime at 416 887 7888
Warmest regards,
Dmitri, Alex and the crew.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Just have replaced windows and door

416-887-7888
7777 Keele St # 202
Vaughan
L4K

This is my second time working with Galaxy Windows. Their professional installation team, high quality windows and doors, reasonable price, let me once again to choose Galaxy Windows to change the doors and windows when I need it.
Same last time they gave, they were protected the floor, the carpet and the surrounding area, and then the replacement job is done efficiently and with high quality. When leaving, they will take away all the garbage. I am very gratified and thanks installation team.
I recommend choosing Galaxy Windows if you want to change windows and doors.

Tom

Hello Tom,
We appreciate your business again as well as your positive feedback. Have a nice warm winter :)
Best regards,
Dmitri, Alex and the crew.

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY