Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Galaxy Windows

Ralfina in Mississauga
Ralfina in Mississauga

Windows and doors

We had 14 windows and 1 patio door installed last week. The installers were very professional, friendly and worked meticulously. We were doing a complete home reno so there were other contractors on site. The installers from galaxy did an excellent job of working around the other contractors. I have already recommended them to 2 of my friends.

Hello Ralfina,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
Best wishes,
Dmitri, Alex and the crew.

Brenda in Mississauga
Brenda in Mississauga

Window Installation

After getting quotes from other window companies, we finally settled on Galaxy and couldn’t be happier. From the get-go they gave us a great price and had good customer service. The window installation took only one day and went off without any problems. The appearance of the windows looks to be of good quality. The highlight for us was the amazing job on the window box in the front of the house (see pictures). We will refer them to our friends and family in the future.

Hello Brenda,
Thank you so much for your excellent, review as well as great pictures!
Best Regards!
Galaxy Windows.

Melissa1983 in Vaughan
Melissa1983 in Vaughan

Windows and patio door

Great service and great product. Love my new windows and patio door. They were installed within weeks of placing order. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Hello Melissa,
Thank you for your kind feedback!
Alex and the crew.

Vijay in Ajax
Vijay in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Door and windows

Called Galaxy for a quote on my front door, a large 3 pane front window and 2 small windows. Quote was very reasonable and they seemed very trustworthy (I had also read the great homestars reviews).

Signed the contract and had the install done about a week ago. They were very professional, quick and the qualify of work was top notch. They also helped me cap a garage window that was not part of the job for very cheap on the same day.

Overall, great experience and would highly recommend them.

Hello Vijay,
Thank you so much for your positive review and excellent, informative picture!

Teeds in Vaughan
Teeds in Vaughan

Exterior Windows replacement on 25 year old bungalow

Galaxy Windows came recommended to us by our niece. Dimitri spent a lot of time with us to review our options and explain his recommendations, all about how the windows are made and what we could expect in terms of order lead time, installation process and how the windows would operate, how they could be tinted and insulated against the elements as we have some unusually large windows. The windows were available a few weeks before we expected and we were delighted. Alex and his associate were very well organized, very professional and their work was quicker than I expected but the installation looks perfect to me, all caulking really neat and the window framing looks fantastic. We are so pleased with the final result and highly recommend Galaxy Windows.

Hello Mr and Mrs Teed,
It was a great pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback!

Bryan in Milton
Bryan in Milton

14 Windows and a Sliding Glass Patio Door

I had 8 different companies come in and provide me with a quote for 14 new windows as well as a sliding glass patio door over the course of several months. Ultimately I decided to go with Galaxy Windows and Doors due to the overall professionalism and comfort that I felt with Dmitri. He took the time to explain the different products, the ideal window layout configurations as well as the installation process. He was always readily available when I had any follow up questions. We went with the HomeTech Contour Series windows with LowE-272 and LowE-i89.

The installation went without a hitch. They showed up right on time and got straight to work. The installation crew was scheduled to be on site for 2 days but they stayed late on the first day and were able to finish up the job in one.

Overall I'm very happy with the whole process from start to finish. From the original quote meeting to the final product. You can tell the installers take pride in their work. I would highly recommend Galaxy Windows and Doors to any family or friends looking to replace their windows or sliding glass door.

Hello Bryan,
Thank you very much for your generous feedback as well as excellent pictures!
Best wishes,

pmacelwa in Toronto
pmacelwa in Toronto

Amazing and timely installation of 7 windows and 2 doors

Alex and his crew were amazing.... the windows arrived 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Excellent work and very professional installation of 3 casement windows, 4 retrofit basement windows, 1 secondary entry door and 1 beautiful front door. From start to finish Alex and his crew were top notch and we couldn’t be more pleased with the job. I would highly recommend.

Hello Peter,
It was our pleasure working for you. Thank you so much for your business!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Windows and Doors

We recently had the whole backside of our house and front door redone with Galaxy. They did a proper brick to brick installation on 9 doors and front door with custom side light. The job was done quick and clean, and we can already notice a difference between the new and our old drafty windows. We highly recommend.

Hello Peter,
Thank you very much for your business and your kind review!

C & A  in Oshawa
C & A in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window renovation - Oshawa

Alex and his crew were very professional and friendly. My husband and I were amazed how quickly and smooth the windows installation was. Since we did the windows on 1st and 2nd floors, we have saved on heating bill. We totally recommend this company!!

Hello C&A,
Thank you so much for your excellent, review as well as great pictures!
Best Regards!

Dre in Burlington
Dre in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Window Replacements, Great Job

Dmitri is great to deal with and very informative on the type of windows, installation, process, etc and will answer all your questions. We got 10 windows installed and all done in a days work. Alex and crew are excellent window installers and you know Alex has been doing this for a while as it shows in workmanship. They are efficient and cleaned up as described and removed all garbage & windows off site. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and have. Many thanks for a job well done.

Hello Dre,
Thank you very much for your business and your kind review!

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY