Framon Glass Design Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Oakville/ Burlington/ Milton ON L7M 0E1

Review for Framon Glass Design Inc.

Natasha@home

A JOB DONE RIGHT! FRAMON is a small family business who I hired to put in stained glass inserts for my front door. They serve Oakville, Burlington, Milton and area. (www.framon.ca)

It was a big job for the fact that I wanted to make my 1/2 door insert into a full door insert, have 2 sidelights done to match AND I wanted to have the design fully customized. They gave me a sketch with the deposit receipt. Not only were FRAMON pleasant to work with, on time, and had great quality product, but they did a great job customizing the windows and installing. The wait times for a fully custom job are about 6-8 weeks. The doors not only look FANTASTIC but 2 years later they are perfectly sealed, energy efficient and so easy to clean.

FRAMON have very competitive prices for the jobs they do (I've priced out good products). Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

More about Framon Glass Design Inc.

Framon Glass Design Inc. is a successful family owned and operated business, since 1999. We are specializing in decorative glass inserts, in standard and custom sizes, (stained glass and wrought iron). What set us apart is not just our extensive selection but above all is our dependability, reliability and quality.