Toronto ON M6L 3A7
Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Fully Recommended

647 880 6920
Toronto
M6L 3A7

Outstanding work on a chandelier I’d messed up trying to do myself. Would fully recommend. They even put in all the bulbs for me, as well as some dimmer switches.

We select and train only the best employees and take care in their happiness.
Our service is therefore friendly, professional with the high level of integrity and personality care necessary to fulfil your electrical needs.
Quality and satisfaction for all!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Ventilation Fan Install

Situation: I wanted to get a bathroom fan installation upgrade done. Did as much as I could but needed to get a pro to work through some of the issues I had (fan size, romex too short, vapour barrier too short).

Charles was the best! He was very professional and would be exactly the kind of guy I would want to work alongside to learn the trade. Although he had a minimum 2 hour charge, he spent the entire time doing a great job getting the job done. I did a bit of research on how "easy" it was supposed to be, and it normally is, if you find the exact same dimension / fan, so I got a backup smaller fan in case it didn't pan out. However Charles was very knowledgeable about how to approach all the issues I had and was able to get in the large Panasonic model I wanted in the first place.

I also had a few jobs lined up in case the install left time to do more work. Although there was not, he still helped to provide advice on how I could do them myself.

Jason
Thank you for your vote of confidence!
I do sincerely aim to please.
It was a pleasure working with you!

Charles

Paul from Mississauga
Paul from Mississauga

Buyer Beware! Bathroom Fan Install Fail

I had a bathroom fan replaced by Major Mack Electrical. The installation took more than two hours and cost over $500. They charged me $225 for a fan that retails at Home Depot for $149. When asked about that I was told that he’s “running a business”, didn’t know the cost of the fan when he quoted me the price and offered to give me a $25 discount. For context, I have had bathroom fans replaced in a condo twice before, each time it was a 10 minute job and cost about $250 (new fan included). The installer was a nice guy but left the place covered in dust, asked me if I had an old sheet to put down instead of bringing drop cloths to a place where he’d be sawing a ceiling. And the fan isn’t super quiet (I asked for a 1 sone fan), so I am not entirely certain that it is properly installed (level/fit). I can’t help but to think that the guy saw a job on Home Stars and went for it even though it seems to me that they had never done this before, just went to the store to buy a fan and improvised. Very disappointing and very expensive. I feel like $350 is a lot for a bathroom fan installation.

I'm disappointed in your review Paul!
We serviced you at your earliest convenience anywhere in the GTA and supplied a fan of good quality that you didn't have to go out to buy.
All this equals time and cost.
We service a large variety of clients with integrity and you were given all costs prior to agreeing to the appointment and our fan! All this done on the convenient HomeStars app at your convenience all hours of the week.
Good service cost money!
Our Employees have installed hundreds of fans or are assisting.
We usually have vacuums in our service vans. This was an unfortunate occurrence.

By the way there are standard costs and qualities of fans we supplied exactly what you asked for at a comparable cost. I even suggested you may want to purchase your own fan before arranging the appointment!
Communication holds a high standard in our operations.
$250 would have been more than our cost if you supplied your own fan.
The $25 discount I gave you was to calm you down on the phone in order to get paid.
Not because you ethically deserved it!

Wiring hook up for Furnace and dryer

We called this company back at Christmas and they were great. We had lost power to our furnace and had no heat. I was so worried we would have to be without heat for the holidays or face paying triple the price for someone to come and fix it. Luckily we found Major Mack Electrical online and shortly after giving them a call, they were here in a few hours to fix everything. I highly recommend them as they are not only friendly and honest but also really good at their jobs and seem to genuinely enjoy their work, which can make all the difference.

Thanks, we do enjoy what we do! We also aim to please and impress by our skills, our manners and our integrity!

John W in Toronto
John W in Toronto

Panel Upgrade

Late in 2016, we contracted with Charles to upgrade our residential service panel from 100A to 200A service. Both interior and exterior work was required. Charles personally oversaw all elements of the work, including both the actual installation and coordination with the ESA and our local utility, which made it very easy for us. Charles communicated in a timely and accurate fashion before, during and after the job. He did what he said he would do, on time and for the price quoted. He and his team were professional and polite. We would certainly call on them again and have no hesitation recommending Charles and his team.

John was a great client to work for.

jamie.montpellier in Toronto
jamie.montpellier in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Residential electrical renovations

We received an absolute 5 star service experience with this company. They were polite, prompt, and very efficient with their work. What we appreciated most was their transparency with the scope of work that was necessary and we will definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you very much Charles and team!

scott  from Keswick
scott from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

electrical

I needed some electrical work done and I hired Major Mack Electrical to do the work. The owner Charles is nice and he cares about quality and customer satisfaction. The electricians were nice, knowledgeable, clean, fast workers. I would recommend Major Mack Electrical to anyone who wants a quality job. Thank you.

Thanks for that vote of confidence!

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Misc. Electrical

I have had Charles both to my previous home and my new condo. Excellent service - competitive price - friendly - knowledgeable - etc. Everything you could ask for and more. My regular handyman couldn't figure out an issue that had left half the house without power.- Charles got it in less than 5 minutes. Needed new outlets and dishwasher installed in condo - Charles figured out the simplest ways to accommodate. Highly recommended.

steve from Saskatoon
steve from Saskatoon
1 review ,

Electrical

Charles took the time to explain the electrical problem I was experiencing so that I clearly understood it. Scheduling him to come to my home was easy, always picked up the phone.

colleen radigan from Toronto
colleen radigan from Toronto

Electrical Problem

Very professional. Arrived on time. Provided a thorough investigation & explanation, fixed the problem, and house left as he found it. He also identified an issue I didn't know I had (and one I certainly want to know about). Respected me and my surroundings as I was engaged in both home and work activities early in the morning. He gets a 10 from me and I have already passed on his card to a neighbor.

More about Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Major Mack Electrical is Fully Licensed and insured electrical contractor.
Reliable, efficient and low prices.
See our website!
Solar Power installers!
Residential . Commercial . Industrial

LED LIGHTING AND RE LAMPING! SOLAR & WIND ENERGY SYSTEMS!

* Lowest Prices
* Decorative Lighting
* Build/Design
* AMP Upgrade
* Appliance & Hot Tub Hookups

Electrical Consultations for "do it your self-ers" Insurance/Inspection Correction

Energy Efficiency Consultations and Reparations

We offer 24 hour emergency service.

TRUE TO OUR WORD PERFORMING ALL TASKS SAFELY EFFICIENTLY AND ON TIME!