Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M6L 3A7
Electricians
Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Misc. Electrical

I have had Charles both to my previous home and my new condo. Excellent service - competitive price - friendly - knowledgeable - etc. Everything you could ask for and more. My regular handyman couldn't figure out an issue that had left half the house without power.- Charles got it in less than 5 minutes. Needed new outlets and dishwasher installed in condo - Charles figured out the simplest ways to accommodate. Highly recommended.

steve from Saskatoon
steve from Saskatoon
1 review ,

Electrical

Charles took the time to explain the electrical problem I was experiencing so that I clearly understood it. Scheduling him to come to my home was easy, always picked up the phone.

colleen radigan from Toronto
colleen radigan from Toronto

Electrical Problem

Very professional. Arrived on time. Provided a thorough investigation & explanation, fixed the problem, and house left as he found it. He also identified an issue I didn't know I had (and one I certainly want to know about). Respected me and my surroundings as I was engaged in both home and work activities early in the morning. He gets a 10 from me and I have already passed on his card to a neighbor.

Dorothy in Thornhill
Dorothy in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Electrical work

I made and appointment with Charles who arrived on time and completed the work I required with efficiency. He was extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I felt the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely call him in the future and recommend his company to my friends.

New panel, rewiring, potlights

Dealing with Charles and his crew was a first-class experience. He was punctual from day one. His quote was competitive and service orientation was excellent. He installed a new panel and rewired the house from aluminum to copper. Since his pricing was cheaper than quotes from other electicians, I got potlights redone as well. Charles and his crew also patched up the drywall leaving me with very little to do afterwards. I would not hesitate in referring his services to anyone. Thanks Charles.

Mike from Vaughan
Mike from Vaughan

New Lights in Bathroom + Ethernet Cabling

Charles called me to confirm the project details over the phone and provided a competitive estimate a few days before the scheduled date. Leading up to the phone call he was quick at answering my emails about prices etc.

On the set day, Charles and his apprentice arrived on time to install a new electrical box on top of our master washroom sink (and later the vanity fixure), as well as a new shower pot-light with a new switch. He explained all of the steps and options that we had, and made sure we were comfortable with locations of switches and the new light fixture before proceeding. Now I can actually see my face when I shave in the morning!

I also asked him to run Cat5e cable from the basement to a bedroom on the second floor which we use as a den. This task was the more time consuming of the two, but again patience and clear instructions were provided when and where any holes needed to be made in our closet and laundry room to properly run the cable down to the basement.

All areas that were worked on were covered with a tarp and later vacuumed which really helped with the final clean up after they had left. I will definately call upon Charles and his team when we need future electrical work done in our home. Thanks again for the great job!!

Vitaly from Newmarket
Vitaly from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Electrical Work

We wanted to reinstall our internet plug for our basement into a new location. The electricians came on time, work was well done and no mess was left behind. If my neighbours would ask for an electrical company, I would recommend this one to them.

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Emergency: Outside wires down

Charles came to the rescue and went above and beyond to get our home reconnected within hours after a misfortunate accident !! Monday morning we felt & heard a large bang and the power went out. I ran out the front door and saw wires strewn across our driveway and a large truck on our street with wires hanging all over the top. The truck was too high for the street and had knocked down our electrical wires. Hydro came quickly and restored the wires but they told me I had to take care of all the damage to my house and get my own electrician to do the work. Needless to say thats another story.

But I called Charles at Major Mack at 11:30. He re-arranged his schedule for me and came in an hour. His team worked for 4 hours straight to get the pole and wires reconnected on our home and also get an Electrical Inspector out to approve the work.

Charles is great to work with - explains everything in simple terms and tries to be efficient with his time and cost effective with materials. A trustworthy and skilled professional I would highly recommend. We are very lucky he was able to come and help us through this stressful situation. Thank you so muchCharles!!
Best, Nancy

More about Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Major Mack Electrical is Fully Licensed and insured electrical contractor.
Reliable, efficient and low prices.
See our website!
Solar Power installers!
Residential . Commercial . Industrial

LED LIGHTING AND RE LAMPING! SOLAR & WIND ENERGY SYSTEMS!

* Lowest Prices
* Decorative Lighting
* Build/Design
* AMP Upgrade
* Appliance & Hot Tub Hookups

Electrical Consultations for "do it your self-ers" Insurance/Inspection Correction

Energy Efficiency Consultations and Reparations

We offer 24 hour emergency service.

TRUE TO OUR WORD PERFORMING ALL TASKS SAFELY EFFICIENTLY AND ON TIME!