PODS Moving & Storage

The W.
The W.
3 reviews Fergus, ON

New Owners-Bad Company

Since PODS changed ownership, they have been terrible in every aspect...contacts...payments etc... Will not use them again. There are better companies in Ontario. They are the worst for sure. As far as I am concerned, they are making themselves worse by the day....never again

Suzanne in Mississauga
Suzanne in Mississauga

Service

Wow they wrecked my driveway crushing it with the wheels. I send off pictures to someone . then i get an email from someone else asking to send pictures. Cant figure out who is in charge on any matter. No rep comes out. Sure they act all nice on the phone and say they will come get pod if done early. But noone comes to pick it up. Didnt even change the date in the system. Dont recommend this company.

Kari from Calgary
Kari from Calgary

International PODS move nightmare

It will be impossible to recommend POD’s to any family, friends or business associates due to the inaccurate quoting, billing and customer service that they provide. The PODS themselves never fit the actual room sizes that they say so you should always expect you to have to add-on to your existing order. We are currently dealing with an issue for our international move regarding inaccurate billing and compounding the issue is nonresponsive and inadequate customer service to address the issues. The all-in quote that I discussed with the representative in great detail was materially different then how their billing system ultimately invoiced us for. The billing has been inaccurate and multiple errors have resulted in POD’s billing us for additional costs which were then auto paid on our credit card that was in the system. To compound the concerns we have with the incorrect billing has been the dismal customer service. We started to address the issues in early September and we are now at the end of November and there has been no resolution. We have made weekly calls to their customer service toll free line detailing the issues with several agents with promises and expectations that someone would call us to discuss and correct (THEY HAVE CONTACTED US BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN CORRECTED AND THEY ARGUED WITH US OVER THE QUOTE). The billing was so inaccurate and full of charges and refunds that it took a full day to reconcile the account to where it should be (28 LINES SHOULD HAVE BEEN BILLED, 81 LINES ON OUR ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER 23 TO CORRECT THE BILLING). I will say the crew who do delivery and pick up of the PODs themselves were awesome! But based on the overall cost and customer service I would recommend a full service move.

Within 24hrs of posting this review to Yelp I received a call from an Executive Resolution Specialist. We thought finally we would have resolution but this person has been rude, belittling and completely awful. Laying all blame on us and taking no responsibility and not even apologizing for the mess they have made. DO NOT USE PODS!

Claudio Robino in North york
Claudio Robino in North york

Basement renovation

Right from the time I called PODS for the storage bin,to the time of delivery I received nothing but the best customer service. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family,please keep up the good work. Thanks.

We are so pleased to hear we were able to provide you with top notch customer service throughout your entire time with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Storage

Meh..... Its convenient (simply because they drop off a container at your house)...... But I called on a Wednesday morning to book an appt to access the pod for Thursday and they said "Nope.... cant be done". hmmmmmm kinda crappy when you cant access your unit (even on weekdays).

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you were not able to access your container as needed. We only require 24hrs notice so I am not sure why the request would have been denied. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with your account information so we can investigate further.

1 review Hamilton, ON

On site storage while renovations were being done.

Easy to book. Very efficient. Driver arrived to drop off the pod exactly when promised. The pod was clean on arrival. We used it as temporary storage while our renovations were being completed. When it was time to remove the pod, it was equally easy to book the removal date and it was collected exactly when they said they would. I would definitely use them again if I needed to.

Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York
Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York

Seasonal Storage

I am so thrilled that I found about PODS Moving and Storage. I have been using this company for the past 3 years to store my patio furniture, pool equipment and bicycles over the winter months. I use this facility every season for approximately 9 consecutive months. From the time that I first called them, and each and every time that I have called them, the customer service and pricing has been excellent. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and the POD arrives on schedule and in super clean condition. The drop off of the POD and the pick up of the POD is stress free. I am thoroughly pleased with my experience with this company. I must say that Lauren is terrific to work with. I look forward to continuing our long term association. Thank you PODS!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for choosing PODS for the 4th year in a row. We value your business and will continue to provide you with the highest level of customer service.
Local PODS Team

Rodica  from Toronto
Rodica from Toronto

Storage, delivery and pick up

I moved from a big house to a condo and I had a lot of stuff to put in storage. After a thorough research I opted for PODS and couldn't be more happier.  Everything, from the first phone call to to the POD pick up works like a very well oiled machine. The organization and professionalism of the staff at all levels it is simply unmatched. I have the things in storage and a couple of times I needed the POD delivered and picked up at my place. I dealt with different people at the time of the scheduling, calls, and delivery drivers.  Every single one did an excellent job, in the office they went overboard to accommodate my special timing needs on one instance , their timing is impeccable, always as established, drivers call to let know when they are close, courteous and polite. They are absolutely awesome and would not thing of using anyone else.  I talked about PODS with everyone I know and will recommend without hesitation. A very pleasant experience.  Thank you so much.

Debra from Toronto
Debra from Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Moving and Storage

Assisted Review

My experience was great not one problem. PODS caught a mistake in the storage location and called me to get clarification and change location. They were excellent at calling to say they were running behind and update me on pickup/drop off times. Soooo appreciated. Most companies would just let you sit and wait. I found this respectful and professional and will only use PODS in the future because of that. I will always recommend PODS to others.

Thank you so much for your feedback. One of the most common failures in customer service is lack of communication so we make it a priority to keep our customers informed through the whole moving process. We are glad to see this hasn't gone unnoticed.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

6 months of storage

Assisted Review

The driver was very courteous and well mannered, very professional and did an excellent job.. made using PODS a pleasant experience. Lucas was also very thorough in servicing my requests. I´m very happy with PODS experience and would highly recommend to others. Please commend the driver for such excellent service.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate hearing from our customers and we are so glad to hear that our staff provided you with excellent service throughout your entire PODS experience.

More about PODS Moving & Storage

At PODS we offer our customers a variety of moving and storage solutions. Whether you are looking for temporary onsite storage, long term storage at one of our indoor Storage centre, local or long distance moves or any combination thereof; PODS has the answer.