Morningstar Garage Doors

Reviews for Morningstar Garage Doors

Martin in Brampton
Martin in Brampton

Garage door replacement

Previous installer did a horrible job and incorrect install resulting in a broken garage. Denny came was very responsive, efficient, professional installed it correctly and fast. He also gave me best quotation.
I would highly recommend his services.

Just remember to spray some lube on garage door tracks twice a year to keep the garage door in good shape.

mathilda6k in Toronto
mathilda6k in Toronto

Garage door opener repair

My garage door opener was working intermittently and then eventually just died. I was trying to decide between repairing my existing opener or replacing it all together. Danny came to assess the issue and told me that my opener was fine but that I needed a new circuit/logic board. He didn't have one that fit my model on hand so he came back the next day.
Danny was on time, very courteous, efficient, and professional. I couldn't believe how quickly the work was done. After installation, while Danny was testing the opener my door stopped about two feet off the ground. It was then that he realized that the spring/counterbalance for my garage door wasn't attached, it was missing the cables. (FYI, it was like this when I bought the house. I didn't know or notice that the cables were missing).
Danny fixed the spring/counterbalance, ran cables, and lubed up the necessary components on the spot and didn't charge me extra for the work! Danny was amazing! Thank you, Danny!

Just remember to spray some lube on door tracks twice a year

deepaksgoel
deepaksgoel

Garage Door Repair

My garage door got bumped while my wife was backing up the car. I contacted various vendors and found "Danny" (at Morningstar Garage) really fast in his response and also gave me best quotation.
I really loved his attitude and also completed the work in most professional manner.
I would highly recommend his services.

will in Toronto
will in Toronto

Replaced old garage door opener with a new one

Thank you for your help! We searched through HomeStars for a garage door repair company and found Morningtar Garage Doors. Danny promptly responded the next morning and made an appointment for the same day. He was on-time, was professional in his explanation and did a great job. He also took the time to explain how the new opener worked (including waiting to see if all the functions worked properly) and was always courteous. We recommend Morningstar for all your garage door repairs and maintenance needs. Thanks again, Will

Remember to spray some lube on tracks twice a year

Xiao in Toronto
Xiao in Toronto

Door repair

Danny came by to fix a broken garage door. He was professional, fast, and the door is working better than ever. I would definitely recommend Danny for future garage door related services.

Whenever you are ready to install the garage door opener just let me know

silva in Toronto
silva in Toronto

Garage Door opener installation

We had 2 garage door openers to be installed. We used the Homestars messaging system on a Saturday and Danny was very quick to reply. We arranged price and he was able to come Sunday morning to do the insallation. He was on time and in a few hours completed the installation with no issues. His work was neatly done in the garage and we are pleased that everything was organized and completed in less than 24 hours. Would highly recommend this company.

Just remember to spray some lubricant on tracks twice a year

Mo in Mississauga
Mo in Mississauga

Broken Garage Door Spring plus Maintenance

I reached out to Morningstar to replace a broken spring for my garage. Danny was quick to accommodate me on short notice. He was very professional, and took to answer any questions so I had a better understand of the issue and maintenance going forward which is helpful. He gave me a reasonable price with no hidden cost and was very quick to get the job done. I would highly recommend Morningstar, as I am a very satisfied with their high level of customer service and quick service. Keep up the great work Danny!

Just remember to spray some lube on tracks twice a year

Albert in Mississauga
Albert in Mississauga

Garage Door Fix

I had Danny come out to fix my garage door that were not closing properly. Danny was professional, positive, assessed the problem, offered solution and he wasn’t pushy in trying to replace defective parts, and he answered few of my other inquiries. The job was done quickly and the problem was fixed.
I would highly recommend Danny from Morning Star for your garage door needs!

peterspitz
peterspitz

Garage door opener wasn't working properly

The garage door squealed when closing, sometimes didn't close at all, and there was a gap on the bottom when it was closed.
I called Danny and he was here within an hour. He was very friendly, and knew exactly what he was doing. The garage door now opens and closes beautifully, there is no longer a gap on the bottom when it is closed, and it doesn't squeal anymore. Money well spent.

More about Morningstar Garage Doors

Morningstar Garage Doors is a full service residential and commercial garage door company. We've been serving the GTA and surrounding areas for several years. We are a registered Garage Door business and professionalism is our trademark