Morningstar Garage Doors

29 Marisa ct Vaughan ON L4J 6H9
Morningstar Garage Doors

Reviews for Morningstar Garage Doors

Broken Garage Spring

Danny and his nephew did a great job on my broken spring. They are very prompt and the price is reasonable, They returned my call in 5 minutes. Danny also gave me some advise on door types, etc. I will use them again.

Thanks Danny and nephew!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Very honest

He was very great with the service ,he knew what he was doing and he was very honest on repairing or replacing the motor. if it's anyone else I think they will just say you need a new mortar in order for them to make more money, and I appreciated the fact that he was honest on repairing it and that the motor had still a good life on it.

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Garage Door plus opener

Morningstar garage doors are truly amazing.
I am very pleased with the new garage door and opener, they did a truly amazing job.
It looks so good and the attention to detail second to none.
I highly recommend these guys you will not be disappointed.

Jack and Shayla in Thornhill
Jack and Shayla in Thornhill

Fixed garage door alignment

Somehow, my garage door had gotten out of alignment and the wheels were rubbing against one side of the track, sometimes getting stuck on it. Danny realigned it and lubricated everything, leaving me impressed with how smooth and quiet it was.

That was back in June. Now, 6 months later, it's still working well, although perhaps not quite as smooth and quiet as it was originally.

The cost seemed reasonable but I did not get other quotes to compare.

I would definitely use them again.

Hi there jack
As i advice all my costumers to spray lubricant on the tracks and springs every 6 month to keep the garage door in good working order

Balaji in Toronto
Balaji in Toronto

Garage door opener installation

Danny was very professional and friendly.. he did great work in installing new garage door opener. In future i would call him for any help with my garage door and highly recommend him to everyone.
Thanks again Danny!!

dbosc in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
dbosc in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Garage door service

Placed add in Homestars earlier in the week for garage door servicing. Received reply from Danny within hours. He indicated that he could drop by two days later within a specified time. He showed on time. Quickly assessed the situation. Resolved issue within the hour. Great service, punctuality and cost. Job very well done!

Waqas
Waqas

Garage door opener installation

Morningstar Garage Door company was very professional and did a great job in very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend them.

Cheers Danny

Garage door opener repair

Danny was absolutely impressive. He called me promptly. Came by as promised and diagnosed the problem right away. He was there to help going above and beyond, by giving me his old remote as a back up and 2 new batteries he had. WOW! If you need your garage doors repaired, Danny is great. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He's a real nice guy. Thanks Danny.

Just remember to spray the garage door tracks twice a year
Cheers Danny

V.G. from Toronto
V.G. from Toronto

Fantastic garage door expert. Will call again.

Our garage door has been temperamental and needing repeated repairs. I previously used other services like Jiffy or Setter to find a repairman to come fix it, but the fixes were always a temporary bandaid solution.

I finally came on Homestars to find a good repairman to fix our door in a way that we won't have to pay more to get it done again in a few months time. I called Danny and he picked up right away and scheduled us in for the next day.

He was punctual, friendly, helpful, and all around fantastic. He not only fixed my door within the hour, but gave me an idea of what may have caused the issue. Replaced tracks, realigned door, and recoded our devices for a really great price. I highly recommend him and will definitely be calling him again if anything comes up - although I don't expect that to happen anytime soon as he did such a good job!

Thank you again, Danny. It was a pleasure. I've already passed on your contact to others.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Single Garage Door Installation

Danny was extremely quick and professional in installing a single garage door opener. He was done within an hour and a half. He took time to explain the set-up and was courteous throughout. I would recommend him and use his services again.

More about Morningstar Garage Doors

Morningstar Garage Doors is a full service residential and commercial garage door company. We've been serving the GTA and surrounding areas for several years. We are a registered Garage Door business and professionalism is our trademark