Morningstar Garage Doors

Reviews for Morningstar Garage Doors

Thornhill
Thornhill

Remote Control Garage Door Stopped Working

My remote control garage door was only working intermittently. Other companies wanted to replace the entire garage door plus the electric opening system at a very high cost. The Morningstar Technician quickly did the proper troubleshooting. He came back a few days later with the parts necessary to fix the problem (rather than replace the entire door). Very reasonable rates for rewiring and replacing the remote control system and getting the garage door operating again. I'm 100% satisfied with the repairs and the prompt service from Morningstar.

Best quality and price

I was shopping for a new insulated garage door to replace my 50 year old one. I got quotes from 3 companies and Morningstar was just a tiny bit more than the lowest quote. The big difference was the reliability that I noticed just in the quoting process!

The other contractors were not very sure about how to install because of the way my home is constructed. Danny from Morningstar had no hesitation in explaining exactly how it needed to be done to me. I gained 6 of width and lost 6 in height because it needed a new header for the spring. The other contractors couldnt figure this out. I was very impressed with his knowledge as well as price and warranty.

Today my new door was installed and WOW what a difference! My old door the garage was lit up during the day thats how big the gaps were, with the new door the garage is pitch black when the door is closed! Well sealed and great insulation its going to be so nice to work in the garage summer or winter!!

Thanks Danny for the amazing work and great price for a great product.

As an FYI I priced just a door as a DYI (no hardware no rails) from Home Depot of similar quality and the price was more than the installed price from Morningstar!

Martina
Martina

Garage door

This is my second house and second garage door that I have used Danny for. He is reliable, does good clean work and is very well priced. Highly recommended!

Martin in Thornhill
Martin in Thornhill

Garage Door Repairs and Weather Stripping Replacement

Danny did an outstanding job repaired the garage door moldings, trim, return springs, lubed and replaced the weather stripping all around and the insulating trim on the bottom as well.

1344Mauri
1344Mauri

New Garage Door Install

Danny is fantastic and I would highly recommend him for any and all your Garage door needs.
I had my old door replaced (deposed of) and new door installed all in 1 day!
Danny is very professional and his attention to detail is amazing.
Thank You!

Ellen in North York
Ellen in North York

Garage Door Replacement

Danny did an excellent job installing a new garage door for me. Thank you so much, Danny and crew! It looks great! I highly recommend Morningstar Garage Doors to anyone looking for the services they provide!

Kerry Gibbs in Brampton
Kerry Gibbs in Brampton

Garage Door

We had a garage door installed last year. Danny was incredibly helpful, professional and on time. Today one of the springs (not installed by Morning Star) broke and Danny came over right away and repaired it. I would recommend Morning Star whole heartedly.

melissa in Thornhill
melissa in Thornhill

Fixed springs and cable on our 7-year old door

Our door was purchased and installed by Dodd's Doors just 7 years ago. Rather than going with Dodd's Doors for the repair, we decided to try someone local. I called in the morning and Danny came at 6pm on the same day to fix our door in approximately one hour. He replaced the springs and cables for a reasonable price. Very efficient and pleasant experience! Will definitely call back if any future problems arise. Thanks!

Garage door installation

Danny came by our place several days ago to replace our faulty garage door and install a new garage door opener. From the very first day, he was responsive, courteous and professional. We are thrilled with our new garage door and opener and would recommend his services without hesitation.

Great work at a great price!

Great service, very responsive and excellent work. Honored quote provided last year. Replaced double door, tracks, springs, hinges and rollers at a very competitive price. I highly recommend Danny at morning Star Garage Doors!

More about Morningstar Garage Doors

Morningstar Garage Doors is a full service residential and commercial garage door company. We've been serving the GTA and surrounding areas for several years. We are a registered Garage Door business and professionalism is our trademark