Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Computer Repairs and Support
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Thornhill  >  Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Fujitech Motherboard issue

My computer would turn on, then shut off after a few seconds, then turn on again, and would always boot into the Bios. Following this, I would exit and windows would load fine. I thought the issue might be the battery, but wasn't sure, and was worried it was something more serious, or that my motherboard was on its last legs.
Fortunately, it was only the battery. Fujitech diagnosed the problem very quickly, and replace the battery. The battery was inexpensive, and I just paid for that, plus labor.
I thought I would have to leave it for a few days, but they solved and fixed the problem in about 20 minutes.

Thank you. I appreciate your support.

Maryke in Guelph
Maryke in Guelph

Virus removal and computer check-up

I had a computer virus scare and as Joseph at FujiTech came highly recommended I decided to drive in from the west end to have him take a look at my computer. Joseph patiently explained all the available options which as a senior I appreciated and he also provided some great suggestions on the prevention of computer viruses and optimization. The cost was reasonable and service was prompt and efficient. It was well worth the drive and will use Fujitech services again and give Joseph full marks for his excellent and pleasant customer service.

Thank you Maryke. I appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. I really appreciate your support.

Sam from Spirit Graphics
Sam from Spirit Graphics

Outstanding service!

My desktop computer started smoking and was giving off a bad burning smell. I checked HomeStars for a recommendation and found that Fujitech was only 10 minutes from my house (who knew??). I drove over to the store and was anticipating having to leave the computer for at least 3 or 4 days as has been customary with past repair places. To my pleasant surprise Joseph opened the chassis and fixed the computer on the spot! I couldn't be happier and am so thankful that I found this local gem!

Thank you Sam, I appreciate your support.

Emily in Thornhill
Emily in Thornhill

Expertise, honesty and value

I first found Fujitech on Homestars several years ago. It was highly rated then, as it is now - with good reason.

Over the years I've needed laptop help of various sorts, on several occasions, and each time, Joseph has expertly evaluated the situation (at no charge, even if it takes hours), and recommended the best course of action. Every time he's completed work for me, it's been thorough and very reasonably priced. He always sticks to his quote, even if the job takes longer than expected.

On this last visit, he assessed the problem (5 year old laptop refused to take Windows update), offered a solution, but then actually recommended that I'd be better off not going for the fix, but rather investing in an updated laptop. He even helped me understand which features are important to look for, when I'm shopping. He didn't make a penny off the 2-3 hours that he put into my laptop challenge, but he did once again secure my loyalty.

Fujitech is the go-to place for any computer-related repairs, bar none.

Thank you Emily. I appreciate your continued support.

Virus removal

I had taken my laptop to Fujitech to remove a nasty malware which i could not remove. Joseph was very honest and he not only removed the malware and other infections, but he also gave me suggestions to help me optimize my work. His suggestions did indeed help and I could not be more pleased. Will recommend to all.

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your support.

Dave Wilson from Vaughan
Dave Wilson from Vaughan

Security system setup

I purchased a set of Lorex HD camera security system and hoped to install it myself as it was supposed to be very simple. However, midway through my installation, I realised it was no easy task to wire the cameras all around my house.
I finally decided to limit my damages in the house called Joseph who helped me set everything up according to my planing. He also helped configure the system so that i am now able to view the cameras live from my phone, tablet and pc.

Thank you Dave, I appreciate your support. We strive to do our best to work as per your plan and at the same time offer our suggestions for improvement where we see appropriate. It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

Macbook repair

Joseph is just the best computer technician I have come across so far. He is honest and gives recommendations which makes total sense. I have had my dead MacBook repaired by Joseph and am very happy with his professional service.

Thank you. I appreciate your support.

Mthevara in Vaughan
Mthevara in Vaughan

AMAZING PLACE FOR ALL YOU TECH PROBLEMS

My USB stopped working and I have incredibly important documents on it that were not backed up. The service provided was excellent and he knew exactly what he was dong. He was patient and really tried to help me recover all my lost data. I would without hesitation recommend all your technology or computer problems to this place. They are very fair and caring and will not rip you off. Could not be happier to find a place like this.

Thank you Mthevara. I appreciate your support.

1 review , ON

Computer service

I have been a regular customer at Fujitech and Joseph has always given me professional service with accurate diagnosis and professional advise.
I am fortunate to have found someone I can trust.

Thank you Rick, I appreciate your continuous support from all these years...

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.