Fujitech Technologies Inc.

180 Steeles Ave. W., Unit 2A Vaughan ON L4J 2L1
Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Vanna in Thornhill
Vanna in Thornhill

Computer Repair

Our computer recently crashed, and despite our amateur attempts at fixing it (which likely made it way worse) I knew it was time to call in a professional. And so I called Joseph at Fujitech.
Wow, was I impressed. He was able to make a prompt home visit to accurately diagnose the problem, and gave us the options to fix it. He recommended the least expensive option which frankly was quite the breath of fresh air in my experience.
He took the computer to fix in his shop, and brought it back within 3 business days exactly as promised - and set it up for us (as well as a special additional request from me to set up my own special programs and settings!)
I would like to give Joseph at Fujitech my highest recommendation - for professionalism, knowledge, honesty and integrity.
Thank you!

Thank you Vanna for your time to write us a glowing review. It was indeed my pleasure to be able to help you with your computer issues. With our huge inventory of parts in stock we are always able to resolve issues right away and perform upgrades like upgrading your system with a Solid State Drive, which significantly improves the performance of the system.

melanie
melanie

Computer repair

Joseph responded to cry for "help" immediately and was able to schedule a service call the next day. My issues were varied and he handled each one with ease and confidence. (Which gave me such a sense of ease, knowing I could contact him with any future issues). Don't hesitate to call him. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you Melanie, it was indeed a pleasure to work with you and troubleshoot the computer problems you had. We appreciate your confidence in us and we are glad to be your IT guy.

djp9221
djp9221
1 review Waterloo, ON

Computer repair

Put headphone into usb port by mistake.
Fixed and cleaned my computer. Great service minimum 15 words required

Thank you Dave for your review and support.

aszalay
aszalay

Computer backup

Setup my Seagate Backup Plus Hub desktop storage with Integrated USB Hub. plus they add some more memory

Thank you ASzalay for your review. I appreciate your support.

Mike
Mike

PC repair

PC repair in home service. I deal with them for few years now, and have no intention to look else where, as they are great people and have great service.

Thank you Mike. I appreciate your continued support over the years. It has always been a pleasure dealing with you.

Cecily C.
Cecily C.
2 reviews Concord, ON

Ipad

Changed iPad screen. Joseph did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Fujitech

Thank you Cecily, it was our pleasure

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Restaurant security camera system

We had Fujitech (Joseph) install our security camera system at our restaurant a while ago. Had wanted to write the excellent customer service received during and after, but never got to. Follow-up was good and even replacing parts for checking or fixing, or having Joe come back to reset forgotten passwords etc with no qualms about it or extra costs. Very pleased with the service! Thanks Joe!

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your continued support and hope we can serve you for all your IT requirements.

smile
smile

Computer hardware, security camera set up.

Joseph is very professional and is very good at what he does. He is reliable and most importantly gives good customer service. He follows up on his work to ensure that things are working smoothly. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Joseph.

Thank you, I really appreciate your support.

John
John

Computer repair

Company did a complete reinstallation of of the ooerting system. Everything worked perfectly.
Work was done exactly as promised.

Thank you John, I appreciate your support.

Wayne Cohen in Toronto
Wayne Cohen in Toronto

Office server & computers setup

Joseph has been our IT guy for over 3 years.
We had moved our operations and had to move all our servers and computer which we imagined would be a nightmare which happened 8years ago.
Joseph helped us prepare the new site in advance and then moved our servers and computers on the day of our move. Everything went well without any hiccups. We were down only during the time of our move and were back up online once our furniture and computers were in place.
It really changed the way I now feel of a moving experience. Thank you Joseph for the smooth and painless migration. You have always been helpful and we will always value your suggestions.

Wayne Cohen.

Thank you Wayne, it was indeed our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your continuous support through all these years.

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.