Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Mike
Mike

PC repair

PC repair in home service. I deal with them for few years now, and have no intention to look else where, as they are great people and have great service.

Thank you Mike. I appreciate your continued support over the years. It has always been a pleasure dealing with you.

Cecily C.
Cecily C.

Ipad

Changed iPad screen. Joseph did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Fujitech

Thank you Cecily, it was our pleasure

Restaurant security camera system

We had Fujitech (Joseph) install our security camera system at our restaurant a while ago. Had wanted to write the excellent customer service received during and after, but never got to. Follow-up was good and even replacing parts for checking or fixing, or having Joe come back to reset forgotten passwords etc with no qualms about it or extra costs. Very pleased with the service! Thanks Joe!

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your continued support and hope we can serve you for all your IT requirements.

smile
smile

Computer hardware, security camera set up.

Joseph is very professional and is very good at what he does. He is reliable and most importantly gives good customer service. He follows up on his work to ensure that things are working smoothly. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Joseph.

Thank you, I really appreciate your support.

John
John

Computer repair

Company did a complete reinstallation of of the ooerting system. Everything worked perfectly.
Work was done exactly as promised.

Thank you John, I appreciate your support.

Wayne Cohen in Toronto
Wayne Cohen in Toronto

Office server & computers setup

Joseph has been our IT guy for over 3 years.
We had moved our operations and had to move all our servers and computer which we imagined would be a nightmare which happened 8years ago.
Joseph helped us prepare the new site in advance and then moved our servers and computers on the day of our move. Everything went well without any hiccups. We were down only during the time of our move and were back up online once our furniture and computers were in place.
It really changed the way I now feel of a moving experience. Thank you Joseph for the smooth and painless migration. You have always been helpful and we will always value your suggestions.

Wayne Cohen.

Thank you Wayne, it was indeed our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your continuous support through all these years.

krigul
krigul
1 review , ON

computer

changing hard drive and testing very happy with the result. i would recommend them to others

Thank you Krikor. I appreciate your support.

Michael S.
Michael S.

Laptop charging port repair.

Joeseph had it repaired in less than a day. Great service with a fair price. This is my go-to computer expert.

Thank you Michael for your support.

R C from Richmond Hill
R C from Richmond Hill

iPhone 5c screen & battery replacement

The screen on my daughter's iPhone 5c stopped working after a drop. A friend recommended Joseph at Fujitech. He took the phone apart and showed us the screen separating from the digitizer. Not having a 5c screen in stock he ordered one plus a new battery (at my request) as the old one was barely holding any charge. The phone was fully repaired less that 24 hours after we brought it in. All I can say is excellent service at a fair price far exceeding my expectations. Highly recommended.

Thank you Robert, I appreciate your support.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Data Recovery

I brought in my External Harddrive to Joesph who I have brought other products in for repair. After reviewing my harddrive problem is was going to be a long process but in the end all my data was recovered .. Cant thank him enough for his patience and understanding my need to keep all my data..
Richard P

Thank you Richard. It was my pleasure to be of assistance to you.

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.

Computer Repairs and Support
Computer Goods & Accessories, Blank Media (CD-R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray), Point of Sale (POS) peripherals, CCTV Security Cameras, DVR systems
Desktop Computer & Laptop upgrades & repairs, On-site Computer services, Virus removal & System tune-up
Intel, AMD, Ridata, Philips, Lenovo, Brother, Epson, HP, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, Kingston, Thermaltake, Coolermaster, APC, Seagate, Western Digital, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Biostar
FREE in-store PC diagnostics. NO FIX NO PAY GUARANTEE - If we don't fix, you don't pay.
2006
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Certified Cheque
Ontario Chamber of Commerce Intel Technology Provider Gold Parter, MICROSOFT Partner, DELL Register