Fujitech Technologies Inc.

180 Steeles Ave. W., Unit 2A Vaughan ON L4J 2L1
Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Emily in Thornhill
Emily in Thornhill

Expertise, honesty and value

I first found Fujitech on Homestars several years ago. It was highly rated then, as it is now - with good reason.

Over the years I've needed laptop help of various sorts, on several occasions, and each time, Joseph has expertly evaluated the situation (at no charge, even if it takes hours), and recommended the best course of action. Every time he's completed work for me, it's been thorough and very reasonably priced. He always sticks to his quote, even if the job takes longer than expected.

On this last visit, he assessed the problem (5 year old laptop refused to take Windows update), offered a solution, but then actually recommended that I'd be better off not going for the fix, but rather investing in an updated laptop. He even helped me understand which features are important to look for, when I'm shopping. He didn't make a penny off the 2-3 hours that he put into my laptop challenge, but he did once again secure my loyalty.

Fujitech is the go-to place for any computer-related repairs, bar none.

Thank you Emily. I appreciate your continued support.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Virus removal

I had taken my laptop to Fujitech to remove a nasty malware which i could not remove. Joseph was very honest and he not only removed the malware and other infections, but he also gave me suggestions to help me optimize my work. His suggestions did indeed help and I could not be more pleased. Will recommend to all.

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your support.

Dave Wilson from Vaughan
Dave Wilson from Vaughan

Security system setup

I purchased a set of Lorex HD camera security system and hoped to install it myself as it was supposed to be very simple. However, midway through my installation, I realised it was no easy task to wire the cameras all around my house.
I finally decided to limit my damages in the house called Joseph who helped me set everything up according to my planing. He also helped configure the system so that i am now able to view the cameras live from my phone, tablet and pc.

Thank you Dave, I appreciate your support. We strive to do our best to work as per your plan and at the same time offer our suggestions for improvement where we see appropriate. It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Macbook repair

Joseph is just the best computer technician I have come across so far. He is honest and gives recommendations which makes total sense. I have had my dead MacBook repaired by Joseph and am very happy with his professional service.

Thank you. I appreciate your support.

Mthevara in Vaughan
Mthevara in Vaughan

AMAZING PLACE FOR ALL YOU TECH PROBLEMS

My USB stopped working and I have incredibly important documents on it that were not backed up. The service provided was excellent and he knew exactly what he was dong. He was patient and really tried to help me recover all my lost data. I would without hesitation recommend all your technology or computer problems to this place. They are very fair and caring and will not rip you off. Could not be happier to find a place like this.

Thank you Mthevara. I appreciate your support.

Darlene Singh from Mississauga, Ontaro
Darlene Singh from Mississauga, Ontaro

Macbook repair

Joseph of Fujitech has always been my first choice for computer services ever since I had started by home based business 4 years ago.
Last week was no different, he helped revive my dead Macbook Pro and saved all my data which, if lost, would have been a disaster for me.
I always recommend my friends and clients to go to Joseph for any computer services. He truly can be trusted like no one else.

Private User reviews , ON

Computer service

I have been a regular customer at Fujitech and Joseph has always given me professional service with accurate diagnosis and professional advise.
I am fortunate to have found someone I can trust.

Thank you Rick, I appreciate your continuous support from all these years...

Nela Karagach in Thornhill
Nela Karagach in Thornhill

computer problem

I went to Fujitech store as i used their services about 5 years ago and was very impressed with the service and skills of the owner. Again, the service was great, the owner very knowledgeable and honest. He told me i could do an expensive repair on my old computer or just get new cables and explained how to bypass the problem. I will not go anywhere else to have my computer looked at, the owner of the business is simply the best.
Nela from Thornhill.

Thank you Nela, I really appreciate your support. It is our standard practice to always try to find a solution for all our customers in the most economical and practical way possible. I am glad you are happy with the solution we had provided you.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto
1 review , ON

Laptop repair

I am a bit tech savvy myself but after all my efforts I could not revive my laptop and so decided to go to Fujitech based on all the reviews.
I have to be honest, I was a bit skeptical about the reviews as I am aware there are businesses who put up fake reviews to get business.

When I went to the store, Joseph was busy with a few customers and I decided to wait. During my waiting, I heard Joseph giving various advise and suggestions to the customers and I was very impressed as those advise were spot on. He did not do any selling which I normally see in most places, but rather was more focused on giving the solution to the customers.

When my turn came, he kind of knew exactly what the problem was with my HP G6 laptop. He even explained what had happened prior to my computer going dead, which again was spot on correct.
All my doubts and skeptism was put to rest and I know I had found the right place to fix my computer.

I got back my computer after 2days and I am one very satisfied customer.

Thank you Gordon for your awesome review. It is indeed an honour to have received a glowing review from you. As you have seen and experienced, we always give suggestions and solutions the way they should be. Unlike some others, we never deceive our customers with wrong information. People are smart and will find out the truth sooner or later. We've had a few customers who were not happy with the diagnosis as it was getting too expensive for a repair, while others have quoted them much cheaper. Eventually after a year or so, we get these customers returning back to us as they realize the cheap patch job done elsewhere resulted in exactly as what we had initially told them would happen.
Honest, accurate diagnosis and passion to provide right solutions for all our clients has always been our primary focus.
I am really glad people like you have taken notice and complimented us in the best way ever. Thank you.

Manny in Scarborough
Manny in Scarborough

Laptop repair & data recovery

Joseph is indeed THE go to guy for true excellence in service and honesty.
My Acer laptop was dropped by my son and since then, it has kept crashing and also the audio jack to the headphone seem to be broken and I kept getting static noises.
I had taken it to the big store (CC) near my house and they had informed me that my hard drive was bad and required over a thousand $ for data recovery, new drive and motherboard repair for the headphone jack.
This was too expensive and so I decided to go online to check out if I could find a 2nd opinion.
I found Fujitech from Homestars and read good things about them and so decided to give them a try. Joseph was very informative and just the initial phone call itself gave me a huge confidence in them.
After he had taken a look and diagnosed the laptop, he had informed me that the headphone jack on the laptop was infact not broken. It was my headphone wire which was actually broken. A simple new $25 headset fixed that issue.
He also found the hard drive was damaged and had suggested to replace a new drive and data recovery service.
All in all, I had paid $375 instead of $1199 (which the other place quoted to me).
Such an outstanding service definitely needs recommendation and I will not hesitate to refer my friends to Fujitech

Thank you Manny for your review and confidence in us. We always strive to keep our customers at ease and explain everything in simple English so that the customers have full understanding of what is being done and charged for.

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.