Delta Inspection

Home Inspection
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Delta Inspection

Reviews for Delta Inspection

Very Poor inspection,did not take even one picture, checked the roof visually from ground and his report was very weak. he checked windows/washrooms/furnace and talked a lot instead of inspection, I do not recommend him

Nick from West Palm Beach
1 review Aurora, ON

We had few properties to be inspect with him, very awesome and professional home inspection recommend 10 out of 10 for past few years they have insepected more then 5 homes for us

KitKatNeko in T.O.

I had the house I was looking to buy inspected by Delta Inspection (Kami). Even though he looked professional, nice jacket with logo, equipments (humidity meter, flash light...) and courteous Delta Inspection missed obvious visible problems.
After moving in, I had contractors come in to undertake some work and while visiting the basement they pointed out the following:
-termite tubes (I thought it was dust)
-termite damage
-asbestos

I hope the termite activity is past and those are signs of previous long time ago activity. But the fact is that now instead of doing minor renovation, I now have to spend several grants to replace more than 1/2 of my joists and probably more!

I cannot believe Kami missed this. All of the above was not hidden right in my face but as an amateur first time home buying I had no clue! Such professionalism should not call them self home inspector.

Jiro in Danforth Mosaic

Eventhough it was a late minute request, Kami Karimloo came earlier and was already sneaking around the house. When we entered the house, pulled his tools and started the tour.
While inspecting, Kami was able to give me ideas for renovation along with price tags. This said we did not have the same taste, but eh we are all different right? However, things we did not agree on (like changing floor or stairs) he would not provide with an estimate.
His report was handwritten and given on the spot. Prompt, professional and a bit old fashion.

Update: a few months later with the visit of some contractors at my place Kami forgot to spot some of the following:
Visible sign of asbestos insulation over ductwork
Visible sign of termites tubes
Because of this, I am rating him 0. He may have been courteous and professional but he was not.

Review has 1 previous version