HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Newmarket  >  Harris Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Harris Plumbing

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Had a sewer blockage issue. Harris plumber came out and cleared the pipe and charged $600. The service tech did a good job, but I found the price to be a bit steep. On a whole they did the work at the time. Three days later I had a blockage again which I believe to be an incomplete repair from the first occurrence. The next plumber came out to clear the blockage and camera the pipe. He stated that it was not normal to return this soon, but would have to charge me $800 for camera and service (a discounted price). He did a good job, but i was disappointed they would not warranty the work on the first repair. I have not had any issues over the last month and was not charged the second $800 at the time and was pleased that they repaired the issue to take care of their customers. Today I woke up a month later to the $800 charge on my credit card. Disappointed that they would not stand behind their work and that they over charge so heavily. The plumbers do good work, but I would shop around as you will end up paying too much and they will not stand behind their work in the end. It's hard to believe a clear pipe would block three days later if the job was completed correctly on the first occurrence. Have lived in the house for twenty years and have never had any real issues. Had another company come out to camera the pipes. They ensured me there were no problems with the pipes.

Job Price
Timber in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I would like to thank all of the office staff and the technicians who assisted with my lack of hot water issue. Heather, Andrea and Ashley in the office were extremely pleasant and patient with my requests and Mike, Cameron and Wes were excellent representatives of Harris Plumbing. Mike's expertise is exceptional.
Many thanks again! Anne