Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W1X6

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

indy
indy

Hardwood upper floor.

Francisco is my goto person for any flooring work. He and his team are just exceptional.this time i reached out to Ecowoods to do complete flooring in a very short window. Between our closing and our move. Ecowoods started on the day of closing, worked late night and wrapped it all by next day. This allowed for our move to the new house, the very next day. Aside from highly skilled workmanship Ecowoods delivers on time , everytime. Thank you Fransisco.
- Indrajit
7275 Waldorf Way, Mississauga

Thank you Indrajit, all the best in your new home.

WG Painting
WG Painting

Floor refinishing

Francesco and his crew did an excellent job . Started on time , finished on time , couldn't be more delighted with the finish product. The floors look like brand new. Thanks to Francesco's help I was able to pick a great stain color.

Warren
Thank you for your time writing the review. We hope to help you in your future projects.
Happy Holidays!

Duncan in Toronto
Duncan in Toronto

Refinish hardwood and stairs

Francisco and his sons did excellent work on our house refinishing over 1100sq fit of oak hardwood, 90 stair spindles and all new baseboards in the time they had projected. Very trustworthy and I highly recommend them.

Duncan
Thank you for the review, we were happy to help with your project. Happy holidays!

Gary

Sanding and refinishing oak Hardwood floors

The staff who came to our home were fantastic in every way they were polite tidy and very hard working and our oak hardwood floors dating from 1961 look beautiful after the refinishing and we are 100 percent happy. The price we were charged was very reasonable and they standard of work was fantastic and I would highly recommend the company to my family friends and anyone wanting a fantastic job.Thank you so much for a wonderful job.

Gary
Thank you for your kind review.

Floor refinishing

The floors look great. They need to be careful about avoiding getting polyurethane where it does not belong, but they did come back and fix that.

Sandra, we are really grateful for your kind review. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. Customer service is our priority.

Hardwood floor refinishing

Francisco and his team did some great work for my client. They refinished floors in several rooms and made sure we were completely satisfied with the results. They worked on a short timeline and were well priced for the quality of work. Highly recommend them. Super professional and very experienced.

Sandra
Thank you so much for your review, we hope to see you in your next project.

F.Z.
F.Z.
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Hard wood flooring

Francisco and his team did a wonderful job at my home. I would highly recommend his company for all your hardwood flooring needs. They sanded and restained my existing floors PLUS stitched in new hardwood in-place of my old tiles. It turned out beautiful. They work very clean and they were on time and on budget! I will use them again.

Thank you Fernando for your review, we hope to see you in your next project.

Terrence H in Toronto
Terrence H in Toronto

Flooring for 2 bed rooms

Francisco and his team came to replace my carpet with hard wood about a month ago. They did a fantastic job with the floors. I was surprised at how much nicer the rooms looked with the new floors. They did everything from ripping out the carpet, replacing the floors and throwing out the old carpet.

Terrence, thank you for your review.

Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.

Friendliest service and reasonable quote

I highly recommend this company to everyone. Francisco is very friendly and knowledgeable. He is honest and knows his business. He provide an excellent consultation and help me alot in understanding my choices. I will definitely use their services in the future.

Tatiana
thank you so much for your kind review.

Carlo in Markham
Carlo in Markham

Great job Ecowoods

We hired Ecowoods to renovate our floors. The Ecowoods team did a fantastic job, on time and within the agreed price. Francisco is a polite and respectful gentleman. From the start, we made him aware of our concerns and requests, and he listened to our ideas and tried his best to deliver a product that was to our satisfaction. His team was also very dedicated and mindful of our home. Thanks for the beautiful floors we have in our home.

Thank you so much for your time writing the review.

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.