Primary Seal

210 Bartor Rd. North York ON M9M2W6

Reviews for Primary Seal

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Doors & windows replacement

We decided to replace 2 windows of 2 kitchens and the back and front doors. After consulting we decided to hire Primary Seal for the job because we received good recommendations about them from a friend who have done some work with them.
I have only good words to say about the quality of the products (superb) and the high standard of the installation.
I am very satisfied with this company and highly recommend of them for your windows and doors projects.
Also Great customer service by Natali.

Basement Door

I was looking for a door for the basement and being a old home and a small entrance i really had todo some homework. Had quotes from 1200 to 2000 tax included. The entrance was 30" by 66". A standard door is 80 " high. I went to Primary Seal and had them fabrcate and install the new steel i sulated door painted brown to match my new windows. It looks better then i could ever expect. I had an old wood door this single pane glass. Now its double pane and Low argon gas. Very pleased with the door.

Anastasiya D.
Anastasiya D.
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Front door

We got a great door and great service. We are very happy with the quality and installation. Work done super fast and very professional. Will recommend to anyone needing doors or windows.

Sam Love in Regina
Sam Love in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Windows

We had three quotes before we made our decision. There price and product knowledge was exceptional. It has been two years now and the windows made a difference with the heating costs.

Lessonlearned in Calgary
Lessonlearned in Calgary

Total Window Replacement

We bought all new windows for our house from this company and are having to have them all replaced as they are all junk (and that is being nice). Not only are the windows of such inferior quality, the installation looks like my 3 year old did it and here’s the kicker…the windows in our bedroom don’t pass fire code!! We have had three window companies come and give us new quotes and each one tells us more than the one before how poorly made the windows are. They have even gone as far as saying they are below builders grade! Mike Holmes where were you when I said yes to buying these windows. Garbage, they sell garbage that looks like window! I would try and find something constructive to say about these windows, but they are so poorly made. Lesson learned people, do your homework.

Dan from Thornhill-9804
Dan from Thornhill-9804

Front Door replacement

We selected the door from the brochure without seeing it at the show room and we were pleasantly surprised by its quality and looks.
What we didn't like is the waiting period and the repetitive postponements. It took 11 weeks altogether.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?