Pottery Barn Kids

Reviews for Pottery Barn Kids

Rita Ng from Mississauga
Rita Ng from Mississauga

Kids furniture

They have very nice kids furnitures showing in the shop. The staff is helpful and nice, however, once delivered to my house, I found there are defects on the furnitures and the drawer knobs are loose and falling apart. The finishing is not really very good.

John Hanna in Etobicoke
John Hanna in Etobicoke
34 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Linens for crib

Very friendly and great service from sales staff. Very knowledgeable about their products. Made purchase and a few days later found out they were haveing a special deal, where you get a $20 store credit certificate if you spend $100. Went back to store and got the credit for store staff.
Everything worked out well. Great porduct.

Jennifer in Etobicoke
Jennifer in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Lamps

i w t to pottery barn looking for a tall lamp for my living room. The design studio was very helpful with giving me lots of options. I was able I take the sheets home before making a decision. I went back once I made a decision and they helped me pick the right shade and loa everything Ito my car.

Jim, Etobicoke
Jim, Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Drapery Rods & Fineals

The selection of drapery rods was amazing, with a wonderful assortment of fineals, little birds, stars and lovely clear or coloured crystals that shine in the light, just wonderful for a kid's room!