Dr.Pipe

Reviews for Dr.Pipe

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

replaced drain pipe to city sewer line. installed backup valve and sump pump installation

Found Max on Homestars and called because his reviews and rating were favourable. Bottom line, he came, assessed the issue, and presented options. He ran a camera so I could see the condition of the pipes and located pipe outside for no charge (Roto Rooter est $250ish for this service). He's a straight shooter and true to his word. His team came as scheduled, were very professional and thorough, and left the job-site clean. I highly recommend Dr Pipe if you have a plumbing job and you want a very fair price, professional tradesmen, and a job well done.

Thank you, for sharing your experience with Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. It’s pleasant you note our honest and quality work during drain pipe replacing and backwater valve installing. We really do our best to save your time and money. We appreciate your review. We will be happy to work with you again.

E. S.
E. S.

Drain work and sump pump installation

Max was the "first responder" to our call for help after our basement flooded. He quickly diagnosed and then rectified the immediate source of the problem. More important, he identified (and showed us with the drain-cam) a more serious situation relating to the sanitary and storm water drains. Max made cost effective recommendations to eliminate any future concerns. His crew was remarkable. Each worker was courteous and worked diligently. I was impressed how they tidied up after each day's work. Extensive drain repairs are never cheap, but Max's pricing was very reasonable. To boot, he also informed us of, and eventually completed all the required paperwork for, the basement flooding prevention subsidy offered by the City of Toronto.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is rewarding to know that you were so SATISFIED? With the service of our crew. Basement flooding prevention and sump pump installation are extremely important for any Toronto homeowner- thank you for choosing Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services for this issue. We appreciate your review and we'll be glad to see you again.

harry from Toronto
harry from Toronto
1 review ,

bathroom leak

Max was awesome. After figuring out our problem, Max fixed a couple of little things that we didn't even ask him to fix. He also made recommendations for a potential future issue. Max gave us a cost efficient solution and identified the cause of our leak issue quickly. Max also gave us the names of good contractors to do drywall work.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on if you require assistance again in the future. Thank you for choosing us!

Tara W from Toronto
Tara W from Toronto

Bathroom Plumbing

Max and his team were amazing. Max treated both my husband and I with such kindness and patience, especially for two people who knew little about plumbing. He literally drew a picture of all the plumbing within our house and explained how it all worked. He was a terrific communicator throughout the process and kept high standards on all the elements of the job. We had a problem that other plumbers were unable to solve and he was the one who was able to find the problem and fix it. His work was clean, he followed up after to make sure we were still happy and I cant recommend him enough!

Thank you, Tara. We are happy to know you were satisfied with the bathroom plumbing service we provided. We look forward to hearing from you in the future should you require our services and we thank you in advance for any referrals you make on our behalf.

Rick S from Milton
Rick S from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Trenchless Sewer Pipe

I received two quotes, Dr.Pipe's was inline however he spent an appreciated amount of time scoping the problem with their instruments and showed me LIVE the problems with our drain. The other vendor didn’t and I was worried there would “unexpected” costs. Max and his team were very professional, maintained a clean job site and cleaned up thoroughly after themselves. I wasn't able to be home during the 3 days they were onsite, so I gave him a key. To demonstrate his professionalism as a key-holder, when someone came to the house to remove something (I was expecting them), he called me first to say "ABC" was here and "is that ok?". I'd recommend them.

Thank you, Rick, for sharing such a wonderful account of your experience with Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. It’s pleasant you note our clean job.Avoiding the mess is one of the benifits of Trenchless drain repair. We do our best to save your time and money – that’s why we always clean up thoroughly after ourselves. We appreciate your review. We will be happy to work with you again although confident that your drain won't bother you again. Perhaps call us for new installations.

Delaney Hatcher from Hamilton
Delaney Hatcher from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing

I called 3 different plumbing companies to come for a quote on a job on my house in downtown Hamilton-2 local & Dr. Pipe, who is from Toronto. The 2 local companies cancelled only hours before the time they were supposed to show up for the appointment, despite my booking a week in advance.
Dr. Pipe showed up on time (despite having to drive from Toronto), gave a reasonable quote, and did the job quickly, cleanly, & professionally the next day. I am happy that Dr. Pipe will be working in Hamilton in the future, because some of the local plumbing companies can't even get it together to show up for the initial quote. I would use Dr. Pipe again for any of my commercial or residential plumbing jobs, and would highly recommend to others. Beware of the other local companies with 1-800 numbers with dispatchers.

Thanks, Delaney. It’s a great to hear how happy you were with our plumbing service. Your vote of confidence is important and nice compliment for us. We look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you will continue to rely on in case you require assistance again in the future

DK in North york
DK in North york

Drain replacement, backflow valve, sump pump, etc

We woke up one morning to a bit of a lake forming in the basement.

Max from Dr. Pipes was recommended to us by a neighbour-friend who had also needed a backflow valve and some of the drains under his house replaced.

Max came over and talked to my husband and I about the quote. He could see that I needed to understand what he recommended, and took the time to explain it to me, not just my husband. I don't even think I was especially friendly that day - I didn't trust anyone.

We had already gotten 3 quotes in total when we made the choice to go with Max's company. It's not just the money, it's the quality, the strategy, and the trust that tells me who I'll give my business to.

Max and his workers are reliable, honest, clean, polite and just overall nice to work with. The quality of the work is top notch and adds value to our house now that it is done. Our insurance rate went down, too.

We now also enjoy peace of mind, having already gone through a rainy autumn with no sign of water anywhere. Hearing the sump pump do its thing one night during a late-fall storm was a nice feeling.

I have every confidence that this spring, when the tree roots grow and the snow melts, the pipes will all be fine. But if not, I also trust Max to get back over here and make it right for me. I'd be shocked if he didn't uphold the warranty right away if we call him. We have that level of trust in Max now.

We really appreciate your review of the service you received from Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. Friendly recommendation of the company is really the highest rating for us. Good to know that we have been referred by your friends and we assure you that we make every effort to exceed all our customer's expectations.. We are pretty sure that your drain, backflow valve and sump pump are fine now. Thanks again

KK
KK

Repair leaking tub faucet

We've used Dr Pipes for years and they've always have been responsive and thorough. I called them recently for a leaking tap and apparently there was a miscommunication and they didn't return 2 of calls. Once they came they thought they'd fixed it but it started leaking again in a day. I had to pay a second call out minimum charge for them to ce again. I bought replacement cartridges and he installed them. The problemis resolved, but did cost twice what it should have.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your continued use of our services. It is unfortunate you faced double costs. We will pay more attention when discussing your next order. We are determined to provide you the best service possible from the best employees in the business. Thank you for choosing Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services!

Mike Bobbato from Toronto
Mike Bobbato from Toronto

Main Service Line

Max was always available to communicate the status of the situation as the job progressed. The delays that were inevitable due to City of Toronto's delays were well managed by Max and his team. We had our main service line replaced from galvanized steel to copper, with minimal impact to the basement. I recommend Max for his professionalism and no nonsense approach, and fair pricing.

Thank you so much for the review of our plumbing service. We do look forward to being your plumbing and drain repair service providers should you require our services in the future. Thank you for choosing Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services.

Eileen in Bedford Park
Eileen in Bedford Park

waterproofing

Max came to my house gave me a quote for an internal weeping tile system with pump along our back and side wall. He walked me through everything and educated me patiently. his guys started right away and were clean & professional & started at 8:30/9 every day. He handled the permit & inspection, did some extra concrete work and gave me a 15 yr. written guarantee. He also went above and beyond and also prepped the pump area in case we need to connect in the side of the house in the future. I would definitely recommend his company!

Thank you, Eileen! It is true, we make every effort to make you feel satisfied with our service. Warranties, quality, punctuality, cleanliness are our top priorities. It’s pleasant to read you like our waterproofing service. Thanks again, we appreciate your review and your business.

More about Dr.Pipe

Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services specializes in quality plumbing services at disruptive prices. We beat any written estimate by 10%. We offer the best prices for trenchless drain repairs in Toronto. We value your home and will keep it clean. If you need the job done right the first time around by friendly plumbers - we are the company for you.