Dr.Pipe

John inDownsview
John inDownsview
1 review North York, ON

Drain Replacement

Apparently tree roots blocked our drain that needed to be replaced ASAP. I did a quick search online and found Max from DrPipe. He was very helpful on the phone, so I decided to invite him for an estimate. I was highly impressed by the level of his professionalism, so I ordered drain replacement from them. All I can say these guys did the job fast, professionally and very economically. In addition they didn't make me feel stupid, because I understand nothing in plumbing.

We are grateful for the great review and are happy to know that you were not only satisfied with our service, but also that it impressed you. We look forward to being your plumbing and drain service providers in the future. Thank you, John, for choosing Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing services.

More about Dr.Pipe

Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services specializes in quality plumbing services at disruptive prices. We beat any written estimate by 10%. We offer the best prices for trenchless drain repairs in Toronto. We value your home and will keep it clean. If you need the job done right the first time around by friendly plumbers - we are the company for you.

Plumbing
Catch Basins Cleaning, Clogged Toilets and Sinks, Drain Line Video Inspection, High Pressure Water Jetting, Eavesthrough Cleaning, Odours from Drains, Sewer/Drain Replacement, Sewer Backwater Valves, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, New Installations, New Water Mains/Service, Odours from Unknown Sourses, Pipe Noises, Renovations
Trenchless Drain Repair, Sewer/Drain Replacement, Drain Line Cleaning, Drain Line Video Inspection, Bio Cleaning, Inside Waterproofing, Backwater Valves Installation
Ridged, Moen, A.S., Riobel, Aquabrass, Kohler,Gingers
Trenchless Drain Repair Technology
Any kinds of plumbing work
2006
n/a
cheque/credit cards Visa/ Master Card only
Master plumber license, fire prevention P.Eng.
PEO.-Professional Engineers of Ontario
N/A
N/A
PROJECT RATE
per job.
1year for plumbing repair, 5 years for rough-ins, 10 years for waterproofing, 20 years for all under