FG Fencing

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Etobicoke  >  FG Fencing

Reviews for FG Fencing

Liane
Liane

Amazing work from a great team!

We needed a unique fencing and driveway gate solution to our side yard and had a somewhat unorthodox plan. John and his team worked with us to execute the plan and work through some challenges we met along the way. In addition to being expert craftsmen, they are creative problem solvers and had no hesitation to come back a couple of times to help get things exactly as we hoped they should be. We get regular compliments on our gate and fence, and I would highly recommend this team!

Thank you Liane for your wonderful review and business. We wish you continuous joy and a Happy New Year!

Yup! That New Fence Will Hold

I hired this company to repair a section of the fence on my property and to place a gate. I was a bit worried that they would not take on the job because I have a difficult neighbour and a Townhouse Association that has hired a Property Management company that is also very difficult to deal with.

The installers came and built the fence on site, it's sturdy and looks so much better than the old rickety fence that was there. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants a fence. I may also hire this company in the future to install a new fence at my in-law's.

Thank you for your kind words! So glad we were able to help. Please feel free to give us a call, should you require any additional assistance.

Patricia in Mississauga
Patricia in Mississauga

BOARD ON BOARD CEDAR SIDE FENCE AND GATE WITH DIAMOND INSERT

I spent a few months trying to decide on a company to install my side cedar fence and gate, and I am thoroughly pleased with the finished product.

John is very professional and made me feel very comfortable in my dealings with him. FG Fencing arranged for the utility companies to come to my house to mark the areas where the cables and gas lines are located, and great care was exercised when John and the other workers installed the posts. The employee who installed the fence was extremely professional and business-like.

Christina and Sabrina are extremely efficient, courteous and professional in dealing with customers, whether on the phone or via e-mail. The minor questions that I had were answered efficiently and in a timely manner. As an organized person, I can say that say that FG Fencing is very organized.

My neighbours have complimented me on the fence and it does make the area completely private and secure. Again, thanks for a wonderful job.

Patricia

Thank you Patricia for giving us the opportunity to service you. As you have described, our company believes in team effort and its importance in being able to satisfy our customers as best we can.

Leonard in Toronto
Leonard in Toronto

Fence Replacement

John and his team replaced an old fence and gate that were dire need of repair and an upgrade at our new house in Etobicoke. The final product is stunning and Kevin's workmanship in particular (the framer) was exceptional. We are very happy with the final look and feel of our new fence.

Thanks John and team for a job well done!
Len & Barb Adams

Thank you Leonard and Barb for your kind words. It was a pleasure to service you and hope you enjoy your fence during these wonderful summer like days!

Tammy in East york
Tammy in East york

Shoddy Workmanship

My fence put in by this company didn't last five years. It is loose and wobbly.
I asked the company if they stand behind their product. Their response was to explain that it would cost me $75 for them to come out to access their shoddy workmanship. The $75 would then be credited to my bill for the work. Guess that is my answer, eh?

**Update, apparently the almost $7k fence I purchased is not guaranteed to last more than a year. Sad that companies are like this today.

To clarify, this customer contacted us recently stating that one of her sections was unstable for unspecified reasons, after 5 years that the fence was installed and required some attention. We were happy to help her by offering to come out and assess and rectify the section. Unfortunately policies tend to change within 5 years, in which she disapproved. Ultimately it is the customer's decision to proceed, in which she declined. We would have been more than happy to help.

skeena59 in Etobicoke
skeena59 in Etobicoke

FG Steel Post Fencing

After wasting time and effort getting many estimates from other fencing companies some of which didn’t even bother to show up to do the work, I decided to give FG a try. The fact that they were Mike Holmes approved while not the deciding factor was a bonus and set my mind at ease. John was prompt, knowledgeable and professional when he came to give the estimate. He pointed out several options but recommended the steel post which was the best solution in the end. Detailed explanation of all the work to be done and costs associated with it mean no surprises later! They were able to accommodate my schedule which was a plus and their crew arrived on time, worked quickly, efficiently and expertly, the work was done when John said it would be. It was all hands on deck and even John showed the day of installation to oversee the work being done right! A nice touch, Thanks John. They cleaned everything up and even came back the next day to put on another piece at personal request by me. The neighbors have also given their approval! Fast and easy communication via email from John and Sabrina meant instant updates and any answers to my queries. The online payment system is the most convenient method of payment and an added bonus. I highly recommend them 100%. Gene in Etobicoke.

Thanks for all the kind words Gene! Glad you were happy with our services, and it was a pleasure working with you!

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

Fence

We were recommended to FG Fencing by our contractor and contacted John. John was very knowledgeable and we discussed various options about how to proceed. The fence was built recently and we have received numerous compliments on it. The FG Fencing team that built the fence were very courteous, polite and did a great job.
Thank you very much.

Thanks Christine, it was our pleasure providing you our services. If you ever need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

vincentm in Markham
vincentm in Markham

great work

-fast quote, great customer service, always answered call

-had the steel post product I was looking for

-scheduled my job very quickly

-installation was clean and organized

-finished product exceeded expectations in many way

- I now have the best fence in my area

-do not hesitate

Thanks Vincent, we really appreciate it! Being able to offer our customers the benefits of our post master product is so satisfying. Working with you was a pleasure and hope you enjoy your new fence.

Jaise in Toronto
Jaise in Toronto

Fence and Gate Installation

FG Fencing made it right from start to finish! No wonder Mike Holmes is happy with this company. John is very professional and his crew are top notch. I would high recommend FG fencing to anyone looking to have their fence/gate done - it's worth every penny doing business with them.

Thank you John and to your crew for a great job!

We always appreciate wonderful feedbacks from our valued customers, as you have expressed. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, it was a pleasure!

Jessica from Toronto
Jessica from Toronto

new fence

FG were very responsive to our needs and the erratic needs of our crazy neighbour...they did a good job.
Only complaint is that the fence is a bit high from the ground in spots and would have preferred to have it lower to the ground all the way along, but I wasn't home when it was installed so that is my fault. I didn't think to discuss that as a requirement that I had at the time I got the quote. John was very helpful and would recommend their services. Price was reasonable.

Thank you for your business and kind words Jessica. We hope you enjoy the fence and all it's benefits this summer.

More about FG Fencing

Our website: www.fgfencing.ca
“Doing it right the first time”
F.G. is a family owned company, we’ve been in business since 1987, passed down from father to son to continue serving the people with great customer service and quality work. Our company has been in business for over 25 years, and we’ve successfully catered to the needs of the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors with high quality fencing and more. We have a very experienced team of workers, who aim to please all our customers and we take extreme pride in all our work.
Our goals here at F.G. Fencing are simple; we won’t be satisfied till our customers are satisfied!
Our company being family oriented strives in having a personal touch with all our customers. We believe in being fair and honest, if we cannot help you, we’ll do what we can to find someone who does! Our pricing matches our quality of work; we strongly believe that when you pay the right amount for a service, you will get the best results.
Worried you won’t be able to find a material supplier? Not a problem, we supply and install your fencing, everything is included.
F.G. Fencing was awarded the best in Fencing in 2011 by Homestars! We’ve also worked on several charity projects with Mike Holmes and his team, we are also certified Home Depot contractors, who’ve participated in the Home Depot 48 hour make-over challenge with Breakfast Television (look on our website for more details).
Our company is constantly growing and developing to meet the specific needs of all our customers, we take pride in our craftsmanship and will do what it takes to make your ideal projects a reality.
Our in-house office staff is easily accessible and is always happy to assist with all your needs.

We offer free quotes within our service areas.
**** Measurement Fees may apply ****