Sparkes Painting And Trades

Review for Sparkes Painting And Trades

Valerie in Leslieville
Valerie in Leslieville

Bathroom Reno

This time last year I decided to renovate my bathroom. Since this was the only washroom in my house it was very important that I find a contractor that would do good work but also finish the job in a timely fashion. I had heard about David Sparkes and had seen him on some of the design shows on HGTV. He came over to quote on the job and not only was he polite and friendly but he definitely knew his stuff. David also had some really great suggestions on the design. I hired him and he and his crew were on time every morning, never missed a days work, and finished the job on budget and on time. I would hire David again in an instant. He made the whole renovation process a positive experience!