Building Insights Inc.

Guelph ON N1E 4C6
Building Insights Inc.

Reviews for Building Insights Inc.

Inspection
Inspection
0 reviews Elmira, ON

Home inspection

Keith was very good and very professional very knowledgeable. He should us what needed to be fixed and told us how much it should cost, It was worth every penny. Thanks Keith

Thank you for the review. Im glad I was able to help. Dont forget I am always here for ongoing support by phone or email.

Home Owner
Home Owner
1 review Rockwood, ON

Home Inspection

We were really grateful to have Keith inspect the property for us. He made himself available quickly to help us meet the terms of the purchase agreement and made his time available for a complex job. Keith is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. We felt confident about buying our house after his inspection. I would recommend him for any home inspection.

Thankyou for the reveiw, Im glad you were satisfied with my services. Its always nice to get feedback.

Patrick
Patrick
1 review Wellesley, ON

Home inspection

Keith was excellent to deal with and he set up the home inspection within two days after our request. The inspection was very thorough and he went through all the details and explanations with us. I would highly recommend Keith and Building Insights for any home inspection.

Im glad that you were happy with my services Patrick. As you know you can reach out anytime if you have any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Pre-move in home inspection

Keith was fantastic and walked us through everything about our home - as first-time buyers purchasing a century home, this was really appreciated.

Keith continues to go above and beyond in answering questions via email - again, extremely appreciated!

Definitely recommend Building Insights.

Thank you for the review, its always nice to get feedback from our clients. As you mentioned, I am always glad to help via email. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated and not taken for granted. I look forward to an opportunity to serve some of your friends or family.

Arran in
Arran in
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Home Inspection

Keith performed a home inspection for our new home. He was very professional, friendly and thorough. He did a great job at explaining what needed to be looked/resolved and why. He found a couple of major items which needed to be addressed right away.

We highly recommend Keith and would use his expertise again.

Thank you for the kind words Arran, I am always happy to help. Dont forget that you can always reach out to me with any house related questions that you have. All the best to you.

Marlese in Guelph
Marlese in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Home inspection

Had a great experience. Keith was very knowledgable and thorough with our inspection. Responded quickly and came same week to do the inspection. Would definitely recommend. . . . .

My Pleasure Marlese. All the best to you and Jesse in your new home.

Estan in Guelph
Estan in Guelph
4 reviews Guelph, ON

Great Home Inspection, Prompt service and report.

Keith was a great aid in our most home purchase. The booking process on his website was quite convenient, and he sent a text message/email confirmation the day before the inspection to assure us he'd be there, and then arrived earlier than we did!

He was quite thorough, and took about 2.5 hours guiding me around about 3000 ft of home telling me the obvious inspection pieces, but also giving my a better knowledge of the home I was about to live in. The report was given within several hours of completion and was well done. It allowed us to address one item very clearly with the home sellers, allowing us to negotiate that they repair an item.

It was helpful that Keith has a background with electrical work, and was able to give us very valuable safety input on our home with aluminum wiring.

Probably the most impressive thing I've noticed, is Keith's offer after inspection to provide lifelong consultation during ownership of the house and provide access to services to help me maintain my home. I feel this will be invaluable, as I try to check off some of the smaller items on the report, it will be nice to get input on what profession to contact etc.

Overall, very happy with Keith's service.

Hi Elliot, It gives me great satisfaction to hear positive reviews such as this one. I strive to achieve a high level of client satisfaction. I look forward to hearing from you with any questions you may have.

Alan Grant in Pickering
Alan Grant in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Inspection

Keith was friendly, but still, very professional. He was extremely informative and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I have very satisfied with the quality of the report presented, after the inspection was completed. Keith's work exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the great review Alan. I am always happy to help. Customer satisfaction is very importatnt to me. Enjoy your new home.

Jeff in Guelph
Jeff in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Keith Langlois - Outstanding Home Inspector!

I highly recommend Keith Langlois to all of my clients for their home inspections. He thoroughly explains how the homes operate mechanically, how to maintain them, and points out any areas of concern. Most importantly, he takes the time and care to answer any questions the homebuyers have, and explains things in a manner that homebuyers can fully comprehend. He is professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy

Thanks for the review Jeff, always a pleasure to work with you

More about Building Insights Inc.

At Building Insights our commitment is to our clients. Whether you require a home inspection or a commercial inspection, Building Insights is the right choice. We offer our professional insight to provide a comprehensive, accurate and unbiased assessment of the property condition. We continually strive to excel in customer service ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Guelph?