Building Insights Inc.

Guelph ON N1E 4C6
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Guelph  >  Building Insights Inc.

Reviews for Building Insights Inc.

1 review Waterloo, ON

Home Inspection

Keith was recommended to us by our realtor, and being first time homebuyers, we wanted to have a home inspection on our new home as a condition. Keith showed up promptly, and he was a very friendly and knowledgeable person, going very thorough on the possible issues there were both now and in the future. The report generated at the end was also thorough and provided good recommendations. We would refer Keith to anyone in the region who would require a home inspection.

Mbrown in Guelph
Mbrown in Guelph

Home Inspection

So glad I went with Keith as an inspector. He basically saved me thousands of dollars and a lot of headaches by the things he found during my inspection. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of the house and explained everything in ways I would understand. I learned a lot just from listening. Highly recommend using Keith as your inspector. I will be using him before I buy any home.

Heather from Guelph
Heather from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Home Inspection

Keith did a very thorough job and was very helpful giving advice on how to fix issues. He looked at every corner, gave us a large report that was extensive and gave us feedback that was helpful in our real estate negotiations.

gohgoh31 & in Milton
gohgoh31 & in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pre purchase home inspection

I was referred to Keith from my realtor. Keith showed up when he was supposed to. Keith was very professional, very thorough in inspecting our property. He pointed out things that I haven't even thought of and he was a great inspector overall.

More about Building Insights Inc.

At Building Insights our commitment is to our clients. Whether you require a home inspection or a commercial inspection, Building Insights is the right choice. We offer our professional insight to provide a comprehensive, accurate and unbiased assessment of the property condition. We continually strive to excel in customer service ...