Building Insights Inc.

Guelph ON N1E 4C6
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Guelph  >  Building Insights Inc.

Reviews for Building Insights Inc.

Marlese in Guelph
Marlese in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Home inspection

Had a great experience. Keith was very knowledgable and thorough with our inspection. Responded quickly and came same week to do the inspection. Would definitely recommend. . . . .

My Pleasure Marlese. All the best to you and Jesse in your new home.

Estan in Guelph
Estan in Guelph
4 reviews Guelph, ON

Great Home Inspection, Prompt service and report.

Keith was a great aid in our most home purchase. The booking process on his website was quite convenient, and he sent a text message/email confirmation the day before the inspection to assure us he'd be there, and then arrived earlier than we did!

He was quite thorough, and took about 2.5 hours guiding me around about 3000 ft of home telling me the obvious inspection pieces, but also giving my a better knowledge of the home I was about to live in. The report was given within several hours of completion and was well done. It allowed us to address one item very clearly with the home sellers, allowing us to negotiate that they repair an item.

It was helpful that Keith has a background with electrical work, and was able to give us very valuable safety input on our home with aluminum wiring.

Probably the most impressive thing I've noticed, is Keith's offer after inspection to provide lifelong consultation during ownership of the house and provide access to services to help me maintain my home. I feel this will be invaluable, as I try to check off some of the smaller items on the report, it will be nice to get input on what profession to contact etc.

Overall, very happy with Keith's service.

Hi Elliot, It gives me great satisfaction to hear positive reviews such as this one. I strive to achieve a high level of client satisfaction. I look forward to hearing from you with any questions you may have.

Alan Grant in Pickering
Alan Grant in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Home Inspection

Keith was friendly, but still, very professional. He was extremely informative and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I have very satisfied with the quality of the report presented, after the inspection was completed. Keith's work exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the great review Alan. I am always happy to help. Customer satisfaction is very importatnt to me. Enjoy your new home.

Jeff in Guelph
Jeff in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Keith Langlois - Outstanding Home Inspector!

I highly recommend Keith Langlois to all of my clients for their home inspections. He thoroughly explains how the homes operate mechanically, how to maintain them, and points out any areas of concern. Most importantly, he takes the time and care to answer any questions the homebuyers have, and explains things in a manner that homebuyers can fully comprehend. He is professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy

Thanks for the review Jeff, always a pleasure to work with you

WalterM in Fergus
WalterM in Fergus
0 reviews Fergus, ON

Fergus condo inspection

We had our condo inspected by Keith from Building Insights in February 2018. My wife and I debated whether or not an inspection was necessary since we were buying a condo and not a house. We decided the peace of mind would be worth it so we called Keith. We are glad we did. Keith was very informative during our walk-through explaining a number of things that are unique to condo living. He also covered regular maintenance tasks for the water heater, plumbing, furnace, and water softener. Overall it was a very informative walk-through that was money well spent. We definitely recommend Building Insights.

Thanks for the great review Walter, I am always happy to help

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Home Inspection

Keith was recommended to us by our realtor, and being first time homebuyers, we wanted to have a home inspection on our new home as a condition. Keith showed up promptly, and he was a very friendly and knowledgeable person, going very thorough on the possible issues there were both now and in the future. The report generated at the end was also thorough and provided good recommendations. We would refer Keith to anyone in the region who would require a home inspection.

It was my Pleasure, ejoy your new home

Mbrown in Guelph
Mbrown in Guelph

Home Inspection

So glad I went with Keith as an inspector. He basically saved me thousands of dollars and a lot of headaches by the things he found during my inspection. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of the house and explained everything in ways I would understand. I learned a lot just from listening. Highly recommend using Keith as your inspector. I will be using him before I buy any home.

happy to be of service, thank you for the awesome review.

Heather from Guelph
Heather from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Home Inspection

Keith did a very thorough job and was very helpful giving advice on how to fix issues. He looked at every corner, gave us a large report that was extensive and gave us feedback that was helpful in our real estate negotiations.

gohgoh31 & in Milton
gohgoh31 & in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pre purchase home inspection

I was referred to Keith from my realtor. Keith showed up when he was supposed to. Keith was very professional, very thorough in inspecting our property. He pointed out things that I haven't even thought of and he was a great inspector overall.

More about Building Insights Inc.

At Building Insights our commitment is to our clients. Whether you require a home inspection or a commercial inspection, Building Insights is the right choice. We offer our professional insight to provide a comprehensive, accurate and unbiased assessment of the property condition. We continually strive to excel in customer service and satisfaction.

Whether you are buying or selling a property, an inspection by a professional inspector provides peace of mind to both purchasers and sellers. Call us today, and find out what makes Building Insights one of the most trusted names in the inspection industry.