Green Energy Home Improvements - No Longer in Business

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in M4t  >  Green Energy Home Improvements - No Longer in Business

Review for Green Energy Home Improvements - No Longer in Business

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

3replacement windows

The owner sold me and installed windows about 3 years ago , one bigger window with two small side windows. He came into my hone again this December and gave a quote on 4 windows that I agreed to go ahead with after showing him another quote he agreed to [email protected] $1800. He said he would email me in a week, to set up a remeasure, two weeks after the original measurement to remeasure . When I emailed him back that Keeping me waiting was not exceptable he decided my order was " a little too small for him " . There's only eight main windows in the whole house and the others are already replaced. He told me to "find another company " forgetting that his qote was matching another company . He was originlly very eager to match my other written proposal and came over on a day off. He said that " a lot of these ( other ) window companies are going to go under" after the Energy Audits are over ".

More about Green Energy Home Improvements - No Longer in Business

Window and Door Experts offering good value. Name brand products at affordable prices