Fairchild Construction Ltd.

General Contractors
Vaughan ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  Fairchild Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Fairchild Construction Ltd.

Candy T
Candy T

Carpet cleaning

Two guys arrived on time after I call, they were efficient to clean the carpet. The carpets look so clean and the stains are gone. After cleaning the carpet, they also provided me with all useful advice of maintaining the carpet in an easy way. Good job with reasonable price, thanks Raphael.

Maria d in North York
Maria d in North York
1 review North York, ON

Bathroom and laundry room renovation

I am very pleased with the quality of work and attention to detail I received from Fairchild Construction. This was my first house remodeling project and my first time dealing with a contractor, I was skeptical and therefore spent a lot of time on site. All my questions and concerns were addressed promptly and patiently by the staff. The work site was left clean at the end of each day. I would not hesitate recommending them to my family and friends.

More about Fairchild Construction Ltd.

Fairchild Construction is modern home renovation company with a modern feel. Dream it, We will build it. From waterproofing to home addition there is only one number to call.