About Painting

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for About Painting

Tracy in Calgary
Tracy in Calgary

Outdoor home painting - all windows, doors (including 2 toned garage and front and back doors) and chimney.

About Painting did an amazing job on the interior of our home last year so we chose them to do the exterior as well. They certainly did not disappoint ... as with the interior, the entire experience was seamless. The quote, the crew, the workmanship and the follow-up were all excellent! We will continue to use them for any future painting needs.

We really appreciate the great review Tracey. Once again a pleasure to work for you.
Thanx Greg

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Paint condo

They provided alot of help, designer, estimatior, inspector.
Work was done while we were out of town.
Excellent job and gave us tips for the future.
We will recommend them to all our friends

Jackie in Calgary
Jackie in Calgary

indoor painting

I have used About Painting on 3 occasions, and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. They are prompt , courteous, and reliable. Their estimates are affordable and they don't collect until after they have obtained your approval on the work done. They run a great business!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Interior Painting

From first phone call with About Painting I found everyone to be very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. All commitments were met and exceeded my expectations. In less than a day they painted all areas that had high ceilings which saved me a lot of backaches and worth every dollar.

bobbie-jo@shaw.ca from Calgary
B. O.

Main floor/entrance/hallway interior painting

My husband and I needed help to paint a larger area in our home so we decided to hire professional painters from About Painting because they are a local business with a wonderful reputation in Calgary. We were surely impressed with their attention to detail and professionalism throughout the entire process. We will most certainly utilize their services again without hesitation. Thank you to everyone at About Painting for beautifying our home. We are extremely pleased.

G Q.
G Q.

Painting

About Painting did a great job. They cleaned up and even came back to touch up after a hailstorm. We're very pleased by their work and would certainly recommend them.

Dawn from Calgary
Dawn from Calgary

Renovation

We bought a house that needed some TLC. It is 10 yrs old and needed to be update. The guys are awesome! Very friendly and excellent workers. They were able to work on our schedule and did a great job. I would recommend them as they were recommended to me. Great job!!!

Erin Klinger from Calgary
Erin Klinger from Calgary

Painting

Excellent customer service and commutation. Very professional. Painters were clean, punctual and efficient. The price was competitive with other reputable companies. The results were exactly what was expected. Wonderful workmanship.

Veronica from Calgary
Veronica from Calgary

Deck, pergola & privacy panel

I am extremely impressed with About Painting! From beginning to end I was completely satisfied. Gregg was very prompt and professional and the quote was very reasonable. I was away on holidays and when I got home, I had a nice surprise - the work was completed! Very, very happy :)

Macy from Calgary
Macy from Calgary

Painting

Excellent quality of work, skill base, professionalism, punctual, accommodating, and exceptionally clean. Gregg was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We have used this company for many jobs and have recommended them to friends who have loved them as well. I would use them again and refer to anyone.

More about About Painting

About Painting Ltd has been serving Calgary and area for 30+ years. We offer all aspects of quality painting.

Residential & Commercial

Interior & Exterior

Call anytime for a free no obligation quote.

We look forward to working with you.