About Painting

Reviews for About Painting

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

Home Interior

Great customer service, reliable and great quality of work! Dealing with About Painting was truly a professional experience and made our renovation a complete success! It is nice to deal with a quality, professional company that sticks to its commitments and truly cares about customer and quality service!

Thanks for the review Shelley, we work hard to provide the best customer service we can.

Nelson in Calgary
Nelson in Calgary

OUTSTANDING!!

We have dealt with About Painting since we moved into this home 25 years ago.......and have always been very happy with the results.
The latest work was a re-paint of the entire interior of a two storey + walkout home. The team was outstanding from start to finish (less than 3 days!).......quality, service, communication, clean-up, etc.
We would highly recommend Gregg, Chris and the entire team......and would not think about dealing with anyone else!

Thanks for the great review, it's always a pleasure working with previous customers like yourselves. Again, glad you are happy with our services.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Painting home interior

Had my home interior painted, approximately 1800 sq ft. Amazing service and professionalism. Thrilled with the job done, a fantastic experience. Prompt, accurate, great quality, I will always use this business for painting; highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review. We always try to provide the best quality work on every job we do.

Carol Gardipie in Prince George
Carol Gardipie in Prince George

Interior home painting

I recently hired About Painting to paint three levels of our home (including the ceilings).
About Painting did an excellent job and we are very pleased with the results. The level of service they provided far exceeded our expectations and they performed all the tasks with a very high degree of professionalism and respect for us and our home.
We dealt with eight people from About Painting and each person was a delight to work with - from our initial contact with Chis to acquire a quote to Richard to give us the quote and explain their services, the painting crew consisting of Blaine and Armando initially, with three others joining them to complete the job and Bill completing the final inspection for the job. All of them were excellent, knowledgeable, very professional and added a bit humor to the job.

I have recommended About Painting to two of my friends and would highly recommend them to anyone considering any type of painting.

Carol Gardipie
South Calgary, Alberta

Thanks for the great review Carol. The crew had a lot of laughs and enjoyed working with you. Our quality of workmanship ensures we have many repeat customers. Thanks again for your business.

Dorothy Smith in Calgary
Dorothy Smith in Calgary

Interior painting

I have used About Painting for about 20 years for all my clients and myself. They do excellent work, the workspace is kept clean and tidy and they are extremely reliable. I highly recommend them.

Hello Dorothy,
Thank you for the great review, always a pleasure working for you.
Greg/ About Painting

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Top Notch Company

I hired About Painting to repaint my entire house 3 years ago. I was very impressed with their work, service, and follow-ups. We had some minor issues and they went above and beyond to repair it. I hired them again this year to repaint my ceiling and trim, again, top notch service. Everyone is friendly, prompt, and they don't hesitate to send help over at a moment's notice. They're not even finished the current job, but I may as well post the review. I wish all contracting companies were this great, I'm going to hold on to these guys as long as we stay in Calgary.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write up this review. We try and do the best we can on a daily basis in a very tough economy.
Thank you very much.
Greg/ About Painting

Roland Endicott in Calgary
Roland Endicott in Calgary

Came in and painted the the whole main floor, and upstairs hallway and stairs going upstairs

About Painting Ltd was so professional, starting from the first time they showed up to to give us a price.
The crew should up and started going over the job, moving furniture and taking down pictures, covering everything with drop sheets. Asked us twice about the colors according to the paper work.
they told us it was going to take a day, and this was perfect, after the job was completed , furniture was moved back, and the house cleaned up by the crew.
It was great to have such a professional company come in to our home and do the job we asked for and clean everything up when their done.
I will make sure to call this company back for all painting projects and tell everyone we know about this company, the price was fair and workmanship is so perfect.

Hello Roland, Thank you for the great review.Everyone is so busy these days that they have no time to post reviews. We appreciate your letting people know what we have been doing here for well over 25 years.

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Exterior painting

I've been a client of About Painting since 1999 - which speaks volumes about their service and professionalism. They recently completed repainting the exterior of my home and, as usual, have done an exemplary job. If I could give them 20 stars, I would!

Thank you for the great review Lisa, always a pleasure to see you. We really appreciate your business. We will see you again sometime in the future I am sure.
Thanx Greg

Ruth  in Calgary
Ruth in Calgary

Painting

They did an awesome job of painting the exterior of our home. We had used them previously for interior work, and they are exceptional. The crew are very proficient and professional.

Thank you for the great review, as always a pleasure working for you Ruth. The guys appreciated your tip as well.
Thanx Greg

More about About Painting

About Painting Ltd has been serving Calgary and area for 30+ years. We offer all aspects of quality painting.

Residential & Commercial

Interior & Exterior

Call anytime for a free no obligation quote.

We look forward to working with you.