About Painting

Calgary AB T2R 0L2

Reviews for About Painting

Dna99 in Calgary
Dna99 in Calgary

full house paint- three colours

We were impressed from first visit to job completion with About Painting - including the quote, designer consultation, initial paint application test and of course through job prep and execution. On time, on budget, looks fantastic and really appreciated the wall imperfection fixes prior to painting. Our home looks and feels brand new. Thank you About Painting - we would gladly not only hire you again, but would recommend to friends and family.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We do everything we can to produce the best results for any painting project. We appreciate the kind words and very happy you chose us to complete your project. We are here for any painting you may need in the future.

Paint ceilings, walls and baseboards

Very professional to deal with. Painters do a quality job and arrive on time and complete the job on time. No pressure is made to make a contract. Payment is made upon a final inspection. I will use this company again. I was NOT paid to do this review.

Interior house painting

This is the third time we have used About Painting. This time we repainted almost every room in the house including a basement bathroom and freezer room. The job also involved removing two 18 year old wall paper borders and painting the interior of every closet in the house as well as the pantry. We also used their complimentary colour consultant who was very helpful in refining our paint choices.
The foreman Blair and various crew were on time every morning and the job was complete in only 3 1/2 days. All were very professional and we are very pleased with the quality of the work. Payment is not due until an inspection is done and any touch ups required are complete. Highly recommended.

Ada in Calgary
Ada in Calgary

Interior and exterior

I (we) have used About Painting for all our painting needs since 2003. We were initially impressed with the prompt service relating to our very first quote. We found their prices to be favourable (we did check with other services). Their efficiency, attitude and their friendliness is second to none.
I am not being paid for this endorsement. I highly recommend this company for any and all your painting needs.
Ada Brydges, Chaparral

Laurie Aikman in Calgary
Laurie Aikman in Calgary

Paint complete 2-Bedroom Condo in preparation for sale

I hired About Painting to paint a 2-Bedroom, 1.5 Bath estate condominium that required significant repair to the drywall in several rooms, in addition to repair/repaint to two kitchen cupboards that had been damaged. I feel About Painting went above and beyond to ensure the walls were in good condition before painting took place - the final product is excellent, with no evidence of prior damage. The painters were quiet, diligent, and left no mess behind. The work was completed ahead of schedule. The follow-up meeting was great and Bill even repaired a small scrape to one wall that was left by another contracting company, for no additional charge. Chris was responsive and accessible to answer my questions. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the professionalism and customer service provided throughout this project. I would highly recommend About Painting to anyone in search of painting services.

Thanks for the great review Laurie, glad you are happy with the finished product.

Anne H in Calgary
Anne H in Calgary

interior and exterior painting

About Painting has painted our houses for over 10 years. Each job was immaculately done, reasonably priced and the service is top grade. Our latest house has high ceilings and some irregular walls - no problem for About Painting. They go above and beyond expectations. We've recommended them to a number of friends who have all been very satisfied.

Thanks Ann, it's always a pleasure to deal with you and Robert.

Donna in Cochrane
Donna in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Exterior House Painting

Excellent work! I would highly recommend this Company. Quality workmanship and prompt service. The price was fair and very reasonable! These were Great guys to work with! Would not hesitate to call on them again!

Thank you for your business Donna, we love happy customers !!!

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Interior Painting

I was very pleased with About Painting. They were able to come out and give me a quote quickly. They quoted me a best case scenario and worst case; I had two really dark walls that might have needed 3 coats. So I knew exactly what to expect. The painters were on time, professional, and did an exceptional job. I plan on using them again for future projects.

Thanx Lynn,
We appreciate the great review and if we can do anything else for you please give us a call.
Thanx Again

Don in Calgary
Don in Calgary

Exterior house and garage painting

Gregg was very knowledgeable and honest and gave a very competitive quote (over 20% less than a competitor that was also very highly rated on HomeStars). James and his crew were very professional and did a great job that exceeded our expectations. We also appreciated the post-job inspection which allowed us to address any problems before we paid.

Hello Don,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a great review. Sometimes the less experienced painters and painting companies are a little worried about anything high and a little more difficult and raise there prices to compensate for it. We are not normally the cheapest,
we do good work and charge accordingly.
Again thank you for the great review.

Handup in Calgary
Handup in Calgary

Gyproc filling and interior painting.

This contractor was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The estimator was prompt, courteous and efficient. He prepared and delivered a quote onsite. Further, he answered all questions that we had regarding minor repairs, touch ups, etc.
Similarly, the 2-man crew arrived promptly at the scheduled time and displayed a courteous and respectful attitude. They completed the job to an excellent standard in much less time than we ever anticipated. There's no doubt that if a need arises for similar services in the future, About Painting would be first on our list. And Bill, the touch up man is a true painting magician.

Hello Hand Up,
I appreciate the great review and if there is anything else we can do for you please
give us a call. Thanx again.

More about About Painting

About Painting Ltd has been serving Calgary and area for 30+ years. We offer all aspects of quality painting.

Residential & Commercial

Interior & Exterior

Call anytime for a free no obligation quote.

We look forward to working with you.