About Painting

Reviews for About Painting

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

Kitchen painting

This was a relatively small job. Just the kitchen(so far).
I am so impressed with the skill and care Rory brought to his work in our home. It is wonderful to find craftsmen who have respect for their work. I am very pleased. Bonnie Mende

Bonnie, thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to completing the remainder of your project.

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto

Very flexible

They came in to measure everything. Asked about things that had not even occurred to us, such as if we wanted the inside closet painted. On day 3 there was some left over work to do. I had a believe during the day while painting. The painted was so flexible and agreeable in stopping work to allow for the furniture to be moved in and up the stairs. The work itself looks great.

Josie, Thank you very much for the great review. We really appreciate your business.

Dna99 in Calgary
Dna99 in Calgary

full house paint- three colours

We were impressed from first visit to job completion with About Painting - including the quote, designer consultation, initial paint application test and of course through job prep and execution. On time, on budget, looks fantastic and really appreciated the wall imperfection fixes prior to painting. Our home looks and feels brand new. Thank you About Painting - we would gladly not only hire you again, but would recommend to friends and family.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We do everything we can to produce the best results for any painting project. We appreciate the kind words and very happy you chose us to complete your project. We are here for any painting you may need in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Paint ceilings, walls and baseboards

Very professional to deal with. Painters do a quality job and arrive on time and complete the job on time. No pressure is made to make a contract. Payment is made upon a final inspection. I will use this company again. I was NOT paid to do this review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Interior house painting

This is the third time we have used About Painting. This time we repainted almost every room in the house including a basement bathroom and freezer room. The job also involved removing two 18 year old wall paper borders and painting the interior of every closet in the house as well as the pantry. We also used their complimentary colour consultant who was very helpful in refining our paint choices.
The foreman Blair and various crew were on time every morning and the job was complete in only 3 1/2 days. All were very professional and we are very pleased with the quality of the work. Payment is not due until an inspection is done and any touch ups required are complete. Highly recommended.

Ada in Calgary
Ada in Calgary

Interior and exterior

I (we) have used About Painting for all our painting needs since 2003. We were initially impressed with the prompt service relating to our very first quote. We found their prices to be favourable (we did check with other services). Their efficiency, attitude and their friendliness is second to none.
I am not being paid for this endorsement. I highly recommend this company for any and all your painting needs.
Ada Brydges, Chaparral

Laurie Aikman in Calgary
Laurie Aikman in Calgary

Paint complete 2-Bedroom Condo in preparation for sale

I hired About Painting to paint a 2-Bedroom, 1.5 Bath estate condominium that required significant repair to the drywall in several rooms, in addition to repair/repaint to two kitchen cupboards that had been damaged. I feel About Painting went above and beyond to ensure the walls were in good condition before painting took place - the final product is excellent, with no evidence of prior damage. The painters were quiet, diligent, and left no mess behind. The work was completed ahead of schedule. The follow-up meeting was great and Bill even repaired a small scrape to one wall that was left by another contracting company, for no additional charge. Chris was responsive and accessible to answer my questions. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the professionalism and customer service provided throughout this project. I would highly recommend About Painting to anyone in search of painting services.

Thanks for the great review Laurie, glad you are happy with the finished product.

Anne H in Calgary
Anne H in Calgary

interior and exterior painting

About Painting has painted our houses for over 10 years. Each job was immaculately done, reasonably priced and the service is top grade. Our latest house has high ceilings and some irregular walls - no problem for About Painting. They go above and beyond expectations. We've recommended them to a number of friends who have all been very satisfied.

Thanks Ann, it's always a pleasure to deal with you and Robert.

Donna in Cochrane
Donna in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Exterior House Painting

Excellent work! I would highly recommend this Company. Quality workmanship and prompt service. The price was fair and very reasonable! These were Great guys to work with! Would not hesitate to call on them again!

Thank you for your business Donna, we love happy customers !!!

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

Interior Painting

I was very pleased with About Painting. They were able to come out and give me a quote quickly. They quoted me a best case scenario and worst case; I had two really dark walls that might have needed 3 coats. So I knew exactly what to expect. The painters were on time, professional, and did an exceptional job. I plan on using them again for future projects.

Thanx Lynn,
We appreciate the great review and if we can do anything else for you please give us a call.
Thanx Again

More about About Painting

About Painting Ltd has been serving Calgary and area for 30+ years. We offer all aspects of quality painting.

Residential & Commercial

Interior & Exterior

Call anytime for a free no obligation quote.

We look forward to working with you.