Leon's Furniture Store #41

Marek from London
Marek from London
2 reviews London, ON

Freezer

I purchased a freezer earlier this month from Leon's and due to the fact that the price was more than 498 dollars, the delivery was then included. I had an overall positive experience in the store and the delivery because it went as planned. They called an hour before to notify me that they were coming. They carried the freezer down to the basement and placed it in the exact spot as directed. Thank you Leon's, I would recommend Leon's for anyone who is in search for furniture and or appliances.

Brenda in South Huron
Brenda in South Huron
1 review Exeter, ON

purchase of livingroom furniture

I would just like to say thankyou for all the help I got from everyone from the time I first called to the delivery and after. The company stays with you even after the sale has been finalized.
After about a year, I noticed a problem with one of my loveseats and called and they sent someone right away to tend to the problem. I am very happy with the service I have received and I will shop there again if I need anything, which will be soon.