Safe Homes Canada

BWhite in Orillia
BWhite in Orillia
0 reviews Orillia, ON

Awesome inspection

We moved into our new home in August and Andy came in to do a very thorough inspection from top to bottom. We spent the afternoon with him going over every element and he explained everything to us in fine detail. He's friendly, up-front, honest and even helped us lock down a roofer to help us fix a leak (which occurred after inspection once we were already moved in, following a bad storm) which was not at all something he had to do for us - but he went above and beyond.

Absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for inspection services!

Brea & Tyler White

Hi Brea and Tyler. What a wonderful, kind review. Thanks so much. Any problems, please call again!!
Andy

81macbride in Barrie
81macbride in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

Good and detail report as expected and quality of service is a given with satisfaction.
Report with pictures provided helps demonstrate a better view and understanding of the house condition, and for future reference.

Thank you very much!!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

House

Mr Andrew is a very reliable and professional person, from my first phone conversation It's like we've been friends for years, he takes his time inspecting and points every single detail, he's very knowledgeable and honest and is so easy to communicate with and will always be on call to assist you in the future. We love working with him and will always call on him for any advice or help. We've found a life time friend and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a home inspector.

Hi and thanks very much for your lovely review. Please text me or call so I know who this is please.

Katherine D in Sutton
Katherine D in Sutton
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Our First Home Inspection

My husband and I bought our first home (yay!!) under the condition that it passes a home inspection. We were given Andy's name through our real estate agent, and contacted him right away. When Andy showed up at the house, he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He looked at everything as if it was his own home. The whole inspection was very complete as Andy paid attention to every single detail. A few deficiencies were found and were corrected by the time we moved in.

My husband is very handy, and was not sure if a home inspection was needed since the house was barely 4 years old. He really appreciated how thorough Andy was and was able to learn from him.

All in all, it was a great experience. We would recommend Andy to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thank you very much Katherine. Please keep in touch if you have any problems.
Andy

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Home Inspection

Andrew was not only very thorough and knowledgeable, he was also very friendly and patient. He was able to find three deficiencies in the home that were going to purchase, and they were all corrected at the time of closing. In the end, this could have saved us quite a bit of money. My husband and I would recommend Andrew to anyone who needs a home inspection for sure. We are 100% satisfied!!

Thanks. very much!

Rodney Nelson in Toronto
Rodney Nelson in Toronto
1 review Midland, ON

Home Inspection

Andy was terrific. We hired him to do a home inspection prior to submitting our year end form to Tarion. He was very professional, thorough, and the report was easy to understand. He took the time to explain every aspect of the inspection. We recommend Andy very highly! We would give him an eleven if we could.

Thanks Rodney & Kathy

The biggest thank you to Kathy and Rod. What a joy to take care of you. My first 11 out of 10 rating!! It's like a world record!!! Amazing.

Yvonne in Scarborough
Yvonne in Scarborough
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Home Inspection

Andrew is a very knowledgeable gentleman. He welcomes you to join him on his walk about and encourages you to ask questions and give input. Andrew made me feel welcome and comfortable in what is going to be my new home.
Like any other service you would purchase you need to read the contract. There are things that he does not do simply because it requires a specialty certification (septic, plumbing). So, remember to read your contract.
Andrew you were a joy to work with. I will recommend you to anybody and everyone.
Yvonne Guy and the gang

Thank you very much Yvonne. It was my pleasure. Minor clarification: we did inspect all aspects of the plumbing. The septic expert inspected the septic. Thanks again.

Chris in Bradford
Chris in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Tarion 1 year inspection

I recently used Safe Homes Canada (Andy) for a Tarion One-Year Warranty submission.

Andy was energetic, knowledgeable, and professional. I especially appreciate that he welcomed me to accompany him for the entire inspection, providing insight to the items he was checking and anecdotes from his experience. I feel like I have a very good sense of what is good in my new home, what areas require the builders attention and support, and which areas I should monitor for maintenance!

Not only does Andy provide a detailed report with pictures, but he provides assurance that he is available to support should the builder dispute any of his findings or if any issues arise. While I thankfully have not needed to take him up on this offer, I feel assured by his offer!

Thank you sincerely Christian, for inviting me, and for your kind recommendation. All the best.

wayne cowan in Toronto
wayne cowan in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Awesome Home Inspection Experience

First time home buyer , not knowing what to expect ...Andy was fantastic to deal with and was extremely knowledgeable. I feel at ease after getting Andy's detailedreport. I was very happy with the servcie from Andy and would highly recommend Andy for your home inspection work. Call act!

Sincere thanks Wayne. What a fun inspection!!

More about Safe Homes Canada

Safe Homes Canada Home Inspection is a civil-engineering-based home inspection company that has been committed to integrity and excellence for a quarter of a century.

In the home inspection industry there is a difference! All of our home and building inspectors are Civil Engineering or Architectural Technology graduates are also members of PHPIC (Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada). Our custom-typed reports are driven by and grounded in the vernacular of building sciences and are GUARANTEED.

We’re proud to offer the most qualified home inspectors in Ontario and the GTA!After each thorough, top to bottom home inspection we provide you with a custom home inspection report so you have a clear understanding of every point of the home inspection.

Forget about checkmarks and confusing builders’ codes…
Unlike many other home inspectors’ reports, a Safe Homes Canada home inspection report is written in common language and includes recommendations on what needs to be done to resolve any issues we find.

Don’t risk costly surprises when you buy your next home. Call Safe Homes Canada first!